The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

What do you think about Obama?

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby rath » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 am

capricorn wrote:Classy! :dance:

Oh cool you have seen Dumb, drunk & racist.

It's a great Australian show made by Australian's ...... Did you like it, Do you understand it .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I doubt you do.
rath

Postby rath » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:14 am

capricorn wrote:Dumb Drunk and Racist indeed :shock:

Dumb, Drunk & racist is a good example of how Australia is a happy, safe open & welcoming country respected & admired around the world.

Dumb drunk, & racist is an Australian show, made by Australian's. to look & judge Australia & Australian's through the eyes of another nation.

Something the USA would never do as it is not as open minded as Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Hildebrand

Wikipedia wrote:Joe Hildebrand (born 23 June 1976) is a journalist based in Sydney, Australia. Born in Melbourne, he moved to Sydney in 2000.[1] Hildebrand works for The Daily Telegraph newspaper, as well as contributing to News Limited's opinion site The Punch. Hildebrand was awarded a "high commendation" at the 2004 Walkley Awards.[2]

Articles by Hildebrand often contain elements of humour in order to incite comments from readers and contributors. Hildebrand appeared on the ABC's national talk program, Q&A, on 30 May 2011 and 12 September 2011.[3] He has also made several appearances on the ABC's national current affairs program, The Drum, since December 2010.[4] He has a weekly spot on Channel Seven's The Morning Show as well as Sky News Australia talk program Paul Murray Live.

Hildebrand was the host of television series Dumb, Drunk and Racist, which debuted on ABC2 on Wednesday 20 June 2012.[5] The highest rating Australian program in the history of ABC2, Dumb, Drunk and Racist followed Hildebrand and four Indian travellers around Australia to test whether the popular Indian perception of Australians as stupid, intoxicated bigots was correct. Early figures had average audience numbers in the five capital cities alone at 266,000, with a peak of just under 320,000.[6]
References
rath

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:53 am

rath wrote:Dumb, Drunk & racist is a good example of how Australia is a happy, safe open & welcoming country respected & admired around the world.

So let me understand this correctly... you think being Dumb Drunk and Racist is a good example of how Australia is happy and Safe? :eh:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby rath » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:32 pm

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:Dumb, Drunk & racist is a good example of how Australia is a happy, safe open & welcoming country respected & admired around the world.

So let me understand this correctly... you think being Dumb Drunk and Racist is a good example of how Australia is happy and Safe? :eh:

See your a troll & not a very good one either.

The Show is an Australian Show. It is called Dumb, Drunk & racist ( named by the Australian T.V Station ) It's not about people who are Dumb, Drunk & Racist.

I said you didn't know what you where talking about. & this Proves it.

You just saw the name & Assumed you had uncovered some sort of secret proof.

Haha Arrhaha ....... Slapper.

Watch the show mate.

It's about how other nations see Australia.

The show got people from India ( who thought Australia was just a nation of Dumb, Drunk & racist people ) Took them around Australia to meet Australian's at Party's, Pubs, Sporting events & Australian events .... where the Foreigners would meet & talk with the Australian's ( from all walks of life in Australia .... both Sober & drunk, rich & poor. )

& at the end of the show .... Last show of the series. The Foreigners who had traveled all over Australia & meet many Australian's.
The travelers then sat down & talked about their trip around Australia & the People they meet & told the world what they thought about Australia & Australian's .....

(( Are they dumb, drunk & racist )) Or are Australian's Nice easy going & friendly people.

Episode Six

After a 3-week road-trip, the Indian’s Australian odyssey is nearly at an end. Joe begins preparing for judgement day, when he will ask them if they still think Australian's are - Dumb, Drunk & Racist.

the Indian’s Australian odyssey is nearly at an end. Joe begins preparing for judgement day, when he will ask them if they still think we are - Dumb, Drunk & Racist.

So the difference here is that my posts about the USA & Europe is how the world see's the USA & Europe.

Your post about the Australian t.v show ( dumb, drunk & racist. ) is an Australian show about How Australia sees itself & seeks to improve itself.

SO LIKE I SAID .... only a nation such as Australia would do such a show like dumb, drunk & racist. & look long and hard at itself.

The USA would never do such a show. Australia looked at itself after the Port Arthur massacre, & decided to Ban guns & make Australia a safer nation.

The USA goes through one massacre ofter another & keeps allowing murderers, Psychopaths & white supremacists kill with impunity.

Only a nation who seeks to change for the better ... looks at itself in the way Australia did by making the Australian show, Dumb drunk & racist.

The usa would never do the same.

& by making such a show, in itself proves Australia is a great & wonderful multicultural nation. where all views are tolerated without resorting to mass murder & school massacres.

Piers Morgan said the USA should ban assault weapons on U.S television & your all calling for his death & deportation.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
rath

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:42 pm

rath wrote:See your a troll & not a very good one either.

Well you would know, you the master troll round these parts.

rath wrote:The Show is an Australian Show. It is called Dumb, Drunk & racist ( named by the Australian T.V Station ) It's not about people who are Dumb, Drunk & Racist.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was the massive amounts of drunks... The white supremists... and the dumb rednecks that caught my attention. And this is no secret rath, you country is infested with dumb people, drunk people, and racist people. This is why there is a show about it. Yes the show may end on a note of positivity, but the fact remains, your countrys got some serious problems with dumb people.
Probably more drunk dumb racists per capita than any country in the world.
capricorn

Postby rath » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:See your a troll & not a very good one either.

Well you would know, you the master troll round these parts.

rath wrote:The Show is an Australian Show. It is called Dumb, Drunk & racist ( named by the Australian T.V Station ) It's not about people who are Dumb, Drunk & Racist.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was the massive amounts of drunks... The white supremists... and the dumb rednecks that caught my attention. And this is no secret rath, you country is infested with dumb people, drunk people, and racist people. This is why there is a show about it. Yes the show may end on a note of positivity, but the fact remains, your countrys got some serious problems with dumb people.
Probably more drunk dumb racists per capita than any country in the world.

Oh that's not even ion debate .... & i agree with you.

As more & more people from around the world flee third world nations like Sri lanka, Iran, Iraq & the USA ...... they also bring their crimes with them.

As more Americans flee to Australia it seems the KKK take hold in Australia also & with more Americans & Afghans & Indian's comes the Rise in Over all Crime & Gun Crime .....

I agree with you ...

Stop people from third world nations moving to Australia & you will stop the rise in White supremacists from the USA & Europe getting a foothold in Australia & Australia will also stop the over all crime rate from rising as-well.

Americans should stay in the USA & stop illegally entering Australia. Europe & the USA are the Mexico of Australia.

Stop them & you stop Australian crime rises.
rath

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

rath wrote:Oh that's not even ion debate .... & i agree with you.

As more & more people from around the world flee third world nations like Sri lanka, Iran, Iraq & the USA ...... they also bring their crimes with them.

Alright now we are getting somewhere. :thumbup: See the USA faces the exact same problems with people fleeing from 3rd world nations and even some 1st world nations (Piers Morgan). In fact, we have so many of them that we have a huge debate on how to handle the situation.

The situation in Australia is not uncommon rath.

By the Way, Piers Morgan is talking about feeling the USA now which would be excellent. You may want to let him know if Australia is accepting Applications for complete douche bags
capricorn

Postby rath » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 pm

capricorn wrote:Classy! :dance:
blackvault wrote:Video Removed[/mod]

:thumbup:

:lol:
rath

Postby rath » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 pm

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:Oh that's not even ion debate .... & i agree with you.

Alright now we are getting somewhere. :thumbup: See the USA faces the exact same problems with people fleeing from 3rd world nations and even some 1st world nations (Piers Morgan). In fact, we have so many of them that we have a huge debate on how to handle the situation.

The situation in Australia is not uncommon rath.

By the Way, Piers Morgan is talking about feeling the USA now which would be excellent. You may want to let him know if Australia is accepting Applications for complete douche bags

& that's what i said on gun reform ..... change the god dame laws that require history checks & such & stop pushing gun for free for anybody who wants them. & stop people from outside the USA from getting guns & killing law abiding citizens.

For god sake help yourselves.
rath

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:16 am

rath wrote:& stop people from outside the USA from getting guns & killing law abiding citizens.

Sound like the Fast and Furious Scandal to me... we could have stopped that by voting out Obama, butI guess we like our evil presidents
capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts