The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Here it comes...atheists and tax exempt status of churches.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Sounds like a dangerous problem.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 am

Greeny2,

If we just allowed anyone to assume they are a tax immune entity by themselves, and not even have to qualify for it, you would have no checks and balances. Everyone would just be a religion, and exempt from taxes. Its called Income tax evasion.
"

I think you are having problems Greeny2 with the understanding of rights verses privileges. The tax number status is a privilege granted by the state. If you do not have the tax number you do not fall under the corporation of the state regulations..for privileges. Understand? You are separated from this control and regulation.

One of the groups of peoples out here who do not have tax numbers granted by the state are called Amish. They have no tax numbers for their churches nor do they have tax numbers for themselves...ie...SSN's. This means that they do not fall under a plethora of negative laws and regulations of government. This is a knowledge and understanding never explained by "Public Schools".

This is also why someone out here is trying by stealth to put the Amish in a box of public opinion judgement with political bias under the guise of entertainment... like 'Amish Mafia". Or to put it another way ..trial by press...just like tax the rich. They also know the Amish do not watch television...so they have here a captive one way audience. This is Hollywood and politics in bed together...working towards a future goal. At some time in the future someone is going to get government to move against the Amish and bring them under government control...via the trial of press and public opinion...just as they have done against the "Rich."

For you see Greeny2...all these government regulations and controls do not apply to the Amish because they have not taken out the corporataion number. The time and place where the Amish have gotten in trouble with the government/governments is when they have unknowingly taken out the government issued numbers and the consequences of this action are never explained to them. The consequences are never explained to any of us for that matter.

As I stated ..I know of only a handful of churches which do not have tax numbers and do not give out chits for church contributions for tax forms to their flocks. The government does not come in and tell these churches how to teach and preach. Tnhey are separate from government. They have separation of church and state.

A tax number or 501c is a privilege granted by the state...it is not separation of church and state. This is tax exemption granted by the state. It is not tax immunity.

The Amish ..unless they have taken out 501c numbers are tax immune...not tax exempt. So too with these handful of churches of which I know.

I have met 5 people who do not have SSN numbers...they are tax immune..not tax exempt. They are also not in the Selective Service System. The draft dodgers many years ago burned the wrong card...they needed to get rid of their SSNs..but no one taught this to them.

Tax immunity is not the same as tax exemption. Tax immunity is not granted by the state.

The idea here Greeny2 is for church and state to be separate...this means keep state out of peoples religion...such that the state does not become a religion unto itself. This is what the history reads.

The state becoming a religion unto itself ..means absolute power in the hands of men or government. The very thing this government was formed to prevent.

For there is no other power which will determine the political and economic status of a government outside of a peoples religion. Religion is the one biggest threats to a government or men looking to steal from the people unto "Absolulte Power". It has always been this way.
This is why church and state were so close in Europe against the people..through feudalism. Once again the very system the founders were trying to prevent.

Or as G.F. W. Hegel is know to have stated..

" The State is god"...or Absolute Power in the hands of the State.

One more thing..Greeny...if more groups and individuals did not come under such control and regulation...the government might actually have to exert more control and regulation over itself...not the people. This means liberty for the people.

For it is become obvious that government is putting checks and balances over everyone but itself. No rocket science needed here. And I am speaking in particular of financial checks and balances.

As far as I am concerned...better the power of chaos be in the hands of the people than in the hands of government. I am not arguing for chaos here...but it is playing out that a government with the power of chaos over people will eventually and always by history turn on their people by chaos management.

I believe that people left to their own devices are capable of spotting a phony church in the like manner that they can spot a good resteraunt to avoid frequenting.

It is ironic to me the number of questionable churchs around which have 501c tax numbers and are unable to teach and preach "The Whole Council of God." A bit of history will show this and you dont have to go back that far. Many of these churches have become quite corrupt..by government subsidies or tax supports.
The boob tube is full of them.

Thanks,
Orangetom.
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:48 pm

10 million illegal mexicans do not have SS numbers either, maybe they are all Amish too. :roll:
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:11 pm

greeney2 wrote:10 million illegal mexicans do not have SS numbers either, maybe they are all Amish too. :roll:

Wow Greeny2,

I was not going to go there but thank you for bringing up that very distinct point and one in which the government does not want us to know or ever think about. Governments..state and federal..have a vested interest in public ignorance on this topic.

I say this because government would like to bring these people into the fold and have them like the rest of us..particularly to be voters as well as take monies away from them so that their economic foot print ..like ours..can be controlled and regulated by government. As it is now they are outside the government fold...just like the Amish. No SSNs. Your point is quite valid.

But they dont dare make a television progam about them for they have and watch television and there are many more of them than there are Amish. Therefore the Amish ...like the Rich and Believers..are more 'expendable and disposable" for votes and power....divide and conquer. This is going to wax worse and worse.

For government neither teaches this to the public about the Amish nor the illegal aliens.
Nor do our state governments..they too do not want us to know this about illegal aliens..while they issue them SSN's and drivers licenses.

Our state and federal governments would like to keep the people ignorant about the corporate status of illegal alliens and are doing a wonderful job of it with the help of public educaction and a compliant news media/MSM on this. And I am talking here particularly about the very phony Fox News Network..on this.

Thanks for bringing this up. I was not going to go there but your point is well made.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts