The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Here it comes...atheists and tax exempt status of churches.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

I am very glad to hear this coming but do not see anything good coming out of it without Gods Divine hand working through it for His reasons.

It has to do with Tax exempt status of churches under the IRS.

Here from todays Blaze. com

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/atheist ... -churches/

As a Christian I am in agreement with the Atheists on this. Not for the reasons of the Atheists..but because I know what the real reason is for which the IRS grants tax exempt status to churches.

Churches should be tax immune..not tax exempt. Tax exempt status is for government control of the churches should they get out of line and teach/preach something the government does not like or desire.

Tax exemption is a corporate status granted by the state ..thus nullifying the practice and concept of separation of church and state. THis is nothing more than church and state in bed together...both of them willfully and knowingly. This is not separation of church and state.

This also means... as James Dobson and Pat Robertson found out ...that whenever they teach or preach anything the government does not want...or desire they can be audited and their tax exempt status threatened or revoked. It will be soon obvoius that churches will not be allowed to teach and preach the whole council of God...but a government censored whole council of government.

This is also a knowledge which the churches and their ministers do not want the flock to know or even think about ..to never go down this road. Nor does the government want these church members to ever know this about lack of separation of church and state.

This is also how the government is now exerting leverage over peoples beliefs and forcing them to give in on abortion and contraception today. They have tax numbers. Both people and churches.

I stated in earlier posts....that this business was going to wax worse and worse. And the churches have walked into it and lead their flocks into it with them. Nicolatians.

Churches should never have a tax number...they should be tax immune..not tax exempt.

The Atheists are basically correct on this but not for the reasons they think.

And I predict that the MSM will hide and conceal this truth from the public and need for the public to be ignorant of the real status and issues behind this. The MSM, includig Fox News, will deliberately mislead the public on this issue.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby qmark » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:...that whenever they teach or preach anything the government does not want...or desire they can be audited and their tax exempt status threatened or revoked. It will be soon obvoius that churches will not be allowed to teach and preach the whole council of God...but a government censored whole council of government.

We are indeed heading down this road and it is inevitable. The stage is being set for the consummation of the ages. We can fight it, and should fight it, but in the end, God's Will be done.
qmark

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:25 pm

qmark wrote:
orangetom1999 wrote:...that whenever they teach or preach anything the government does not want...or desire they can be audited and their tax exempt status threatened or revoked. It will be soon obvoius that churches will not be allowed to teach and preach the whole council of God...but a government censored whole council of government.

We are indeed heading down this road and it is inevitable. The stage is being set for the consummation of the ages. We can fight it, and should fight it, but in the end, God's Will be done.

I am curious though... why fight against God's will?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Too many faking their status, they should have to prove, and show they are legitimate, and the rules do not apply to just religious organizations. I also think we had this argument about a year ago.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:55 pm

at1with0 wrote:I am curious though... why fight against God's will?

We shouldn't fight against God's will but we should fight against evil. If one can't see the evil in the church being beholden to the government then I don't know what to say, but God's will is the ultimate answer to that evil, and it will be done.

greeney,
We had this "discussion" a year ago, and as each year passes this topic should become more and more necessary for the life and health of the church.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Too many faking their status, they should have to prove, and show they are legitimate, and the rules do not apply to just religious organizations. I also think we had this argument about a year ago.

I can make this same point about the relgion called the body politic and their priesthood...called the Main Stream Media..ie..MSM. That they are not the product advertised.

Nonetheless...I am talking about a lack of separation of church and state both on the part of the churches and government. They are both not the product advertised here.

As in many things..the buyer beware..this means educate yourself. THis is why becoming a fruit inspector is important. By their fruits ye will know them.

This is also why the war against the Word and Christians is so important...to keep people from learning how to inspect the fruit. And Instead substituting the traditions of men. Any and all traditions except what God declares..and I mean ..anything but what God declares.

All religions are the same religion..all gods are the same god..all fruit is the same fruit...is what they are teaching.

Do they teach this concept in public schools?? Fruit inspection I mean here??

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:06 am

Your idea of tax immune means not even having to file or prove you are even a legitimate religion. May as well just let anyone be a church, and what ever their income is from any source, they are immune from declaring it. Pat Robertson became a political candidate, and that makes the difference. All anyone has to think of when they should demand any church proves its status is look at Jim and Tammy Fay Baker, or Jimmy Swagaart, and any number of well known Evangelists. If they were all immune from filing or proving any status at all, they would get away with murder.

You think religions like the Westborrow Baptist people should not have to prove they are legitimate? Their protests violate the tax exempt status, and it should.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 am

Maybe I could become a Jedi and get tax immunity from that.. :dance:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 am

greeney2 wrote:Too many faking their status, they should have to prove, and show they are legitimate, and the rules do not apply to just religious organizations. I also think we had this argument about a year ago.

Agree...with this Greeny2...particularly those teaching works instead of grace...but then I can make this same claim about the body politic today...leaning heavily and over to controlling and regulating religion..when they themselves are clearly not the product advertised...and are showing themselves to be less and less legitimate and going against what the founders envisioned for this nation. They are going clearly against the founding document.

You either have separation or you do not. Not sort of or...kind of..or maybe..but With these exceptions. You either have separation of church and state or you do not.

Particularly in lieu of this kind of thing going on..

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-a ... heir-faith

This is clearly government establishing itself as a devout religious dogma over the people...absolute power...the very thing the founders wanted to prevent. No matter how long it has gone on before...this is a huge step and declaration...by government that it is replacing the peoples religious beliefs with government religious dogma. It is also an example of government breaking outside of the checks and balances put in place by the founders. It is also a clear cut example of loss of separation of church and state. Much like in Islamic nations..the state is become the church. Absolute power.

as G.F. W. Hegel stated..."The State is God"

And this will wax worse and worse...
agree with Q mark on this one. And yes..Greeny2...once again...the public voted with their emotions. They were dumb enough to re elect them and by the time they begin to figurer it out ..it will be almost to late.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 pm

If we just allowed anyone to assume they are a tax immune entity by themselves, and not even have to qualify for it, you would have no checks and balances. Everyone would just be a religion, and exempt from taxes. Its called Income tax evasion.
greeney2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts