The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

What do you think about Obama?

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:11 am

blackvault wrote:We can always find stupid videos of stupid people. So you don't believe genuine news sources, but you judge and rate other countries by YouTube videos? LOL. :thumbdown:

Man this is great .... still watching it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How dumb is the interviewer.

He is meant to be in Australia & he's like i know you drive on the wrong side of the road. & the other guys like no youes drive on the wrong side of the road & we drive on the right side of the road ..... & the Americans like all confused & ( what do you mean ) :lol:

Clearly this guy is just a typical American ripping of another Australian Classic. ( stupid American's ) :lol:

Does anybody here think the yank understands that most the entire world drives on the right side of the road & it's only the Yanks who drive on the left. :roll:

Oh OH .... & where the Yank is going up to Australian's in Australia & goes ( Did you vote for Bush ) OMG ... :lol: what a tard.

Does he know that in Australia we vote for Australian political party's & leaders & not A American President. ( clearly this yank has no idea Australia & the USA are different country's on different sides of the world.

This Yank, has no understanding of world politics or it's operation & is just more proof the U.S education system is failing it's nation.

So funny .... i have to watch them again.
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG.

Did you vote for bush .....

Did you vote for bush .....

Well did you vote for Karry ....

Answers ..... No i didn't vote for Bush im in Australia ..... bush & Karry are not Australian's & did not run for election in Australia.

Next question ...

Did you vote for bush ... did you vote for Karry.

OMG .... are you for real.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rath

Postby blackvault » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 am

It's Kerry.

- Santa Claus
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 am

OMG ..... hows he go.

Did you vote for bush ....

Did you vote for bush ....

Are you an Australian.

( two guys answer no we are indian, ) ( Yankee goes Oh so your a native American ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh fuc i cant stop laughing ......... AAARRRRR HAHAHAHAHA

iT'S SO FUNNY..... i have tears running down my face.

:( :( :( :(

Im posting these videos everywhere ......Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, other web sites. everywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

( iv been watching it for almost 3 hours straight now ...... I can't stop myself it's so speaks to the intelligence of Americans.

Did you vote for Bush ... :lol:
rath

Postby blackvault » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:25 am

3 hours? Actually, that's pretty sad. Not only do you not get my point - but you post 3 times how stupid Americans are? LOL. Your hatred runs deeper than logic and common sense could ever argue with. Good luck with that.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:32 am

blackvault wrote:3 hours? Actually, that's pretty sad. Not only do you not get my point - but you post 3 times how stupid Americans are? LOL. Your hatred runs deeper than logic and common sense could ever argue with. Good luck with that.

Oh now these videos are the best ever .... Thank you so much.

You know i have no hatred of anybody, but fact is American's take themselves way to serious. ( Australians always make fun of that kind of person. ) Same goes with the British ( we love making fun of em ) it's not hatred .... it brings much happiness & laughter to all Australian's.

Im going to watch them again.

Cheers John.

& in-case i didn't say it happy new year.
rath

Postby capricorn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 pm

rath wrote:Just a small correction .... Steve Irwen Irwin ? well that guy ..... He was an American T.V Icon

The series has been in international syndication on networks worldwide. So case in point rath, there are stupid people everywhere.

rath wrote:Steve Irwin was put on American T.V by Americans in America

Nope, was put on International TV, by Canadians and Americans filmed mostly in Australia

rath wrote:American's loved him because he was outgoing sexy & had a great accent ..... In Australia ..... That's the very definition of me & every other Australian.

:eh:

rath wrote:So when you say national hero .... i assume you mean national hero to Americans.

Who said he was a national hero?!?
rath wrote:... he was a hero to American's

Precisely, you did.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Australia day looks like fun! :thumbup:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Classy! :dance:
 ! blackvault wrote: