The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

What do you think about Obama?

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 am

I am seriously not saying this to flame you Rath, but nobody even knows the name of your prime minister here.
greeney2

Postby rath » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:08 am

greeney2 wrote:I am seriously not saying this to flame you Rath, but nobody even knows the name of your prime minister here.

Yhe i know .... that's what i said. Did you not read my post.

Despite what American's think the rest of the world no more follows your politics anymore then you might follow ours.

& Since the USA has lost it's place as the worlds global power & since the U.S dollar i no longer the worlds reserve currency. I imagine even less people ... particularly the younger people from around the world will follow anything that happens in the USA.

It's just not important to the rest of the world.

China on the other hand, it seems like they lead the world news every night now.

Nobody here is flaming anybody else, it's just the way the world is.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 am

Australia is just not that important was the point. your PM is not a house hold name. I read your post and that is not what you said by the way. You miss a lot of points.
greeney2

Postby rath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 am

greeney2 wrote:Australia is just not that important was the point. your PM is not a house hold name. I read your post and that is not what you said by the way. You miss a lot of points.

Yhe i know .... that's what i said. Australia is doing so great .... the USA has more important things to worry about .... like bankruptcy & not being able to fund it's military to ward of attack from another country. ( China & Iran ) ect ect .....

greeney2 wrote:your PM is not a house hold name.

Yhe ..... that's what i said .... the American people are oblivious to what happens outside it's own little world. America is just so closed minded.

rath

Postby blackvault » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 am

We can always find stupid videos of stupid people. So you don't believe genuine news sources, but you judge and rate other countries by YouTube videos? LOL. :thumbdown:

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm

blackvault wrote:We can always find stupid videos of stupid people. So you don't believe genuine news sources, but you judge and rate other countries by YouTube videos? LOL. :thumbdown:

LOL! So true... so true

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:40 pm

greeney2

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Omg! Lol! :lol:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 am

blackvault wrote:We can always find stupid videos of stupid people. So you don't believe genuine news sources, but you judge and rate other countries by YouTube videos? LOL. :thumbdown:

OMG ..... that is so funny.

The guy asking the questions clearly has no idea what he is on about.

He asks a question & then cuts out the answers .... & then he goes and sez What do you mean like karry.

He has zero understanding of the questions he is asking.

Bloody Classic.

Im keeping theses. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im going to post it & link it everywhere ..... This guy is so funny in a sad way.
Just proves that the Yanks cant mix it with the big boys.

At-least the Australia one's the Interviewers are asking fully formed questions & showing the actual American answers.
Not like these ....... ( & this guy is clearly ripping off the Australian idea. & doing a very very bad job of it might i say.

( more American's stealing Australian ideas ) Wow the shame. )

I love how with every answer he either cuts the reply short / off ..... Or he goes (( What do you mean ) like ( & then refers to the USA ) Coz that's all he knows.

I gotta Facebook this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 am

capricorn wrote:

LOL! So true... so true

Just a small correction .... Steve Irwen Irwin ? well that guy ..... He was an American T.V Icon He might have been an Australian but he used the same tricks iv been telling you everybody uses on Americans to con them out of their hard earned minimum wage dollars. ( spin )

Like i said just now ..... Steve Irwin was put on American T.V by Americans in America .... he was a hero to American's
( he was never on Australian T.V until the very end. ( by then he was already a household name in the USA )

American's loved him because he was outgoing sexy & had a great accent ..... In Australia ..... That's the very definition of me & every other Australian.

That's why he was nothing special in Australia ..... the place is full of sieve Irwin's.

So when you say national hero .... i assume you mean national hero to Americans. ( i bet you bought some king-gees to dress & look just like him to didn't you ) :lol:
rath

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts