The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am

capricorn wrote::lol: I love how you bash my source and the proceed to confirm its findings by proceeding to base your last post off the fact that Australia IS in fact holding US dollars. LOL!
Classic Rath, just classic!

LOL your a fool rathhole. Go post more YouTube videos as your "credible" source of information.

rath wrote: The only reason we use the U.S dollar is to hedging our currency to maximize Aussie dollar profits.
You do know about currency hedging?

Lol you don't hedge to maximize profits dummy. You hedge to protect or insure another investment... please! just stop talking if you have no clue what you are talking about. You just look more of an idiot with every post.

In summary, gun control doesn't work and Australia has proved that so thanks.

And thanks for coming.

rath wrote:
rath wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

& Now your quoting the Communist., capricorn. :lol: You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_ ... e_reserves

:lol: @ you.

Wikipedia ... :lol: That's your go to source. (( lame ))

topic1081.html

What .... the truth to much for your mind to comprehend ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
rath

Postby capricorn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:36 am

More YouTube sources rath? LOL! So credible!
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:39 am

rath wrote:What .... the truth to much for your mind to comprehend ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The truth of your stupidity? It is incredible, but not too much to comprehend.
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 am

Rath, you may want to maximize you profits buy purchasing insurance on you ignorance LOL :lol:
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:52 am

National Review: Gun Control Doesn't Work

Strict gun-control policies have failed to deliver on their essential promise: that denying law-abiding citizens access to the means of self-defense will somehow make them safer. This should come as no surprise, since gun control has always been about control, not guns.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =128186209

I know rath, NPR is totally not a credible source right?. I should have instead posted a YouTube upload from mYTHklm :roll:
capricorn

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:55 am

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote: The only reason we use the U.S dollar is to hedging our currency to maximize Aussie dollar profits.

Lol you don't hedge to maximize profits dummy. You hedge to protect or insure another investment... please! just stop talking if you have no clue what you are talking about. You just look more of an idiot with every post

So i take it that's a no you have never heard of Currency hedging.

One heges to maxamise your profits by insuring a drop in the currancy you use does not wipe out your profits / cash resurves, & bankrupt you & the company one runs.

If the Australian dollar is higher then the u.s dollar as it has been for most of the last 200 years. & the company's assets are overseas in Europe & North America, ( say the Australian company - news corporation ) ( it assets are in Euro's & U.S Dollars ) & the U.S dollar & Euro Rise & the Australian dollar falls. then when you convert the company's profits / Euro's / U.S dollars back into Australian dollars ....... the lower Australian dollar means you get more Australian dollars per Euro / U.S dollar. ( higher Australian profits ) But if it goes the other way .... The Euro & yen & U.S dollar falls & the Aussie dollar rises .... then less Australian dollar profits .... But higher Profits over all as the European / U.S assets ( where we put all our assets due to the favorable & weak U.S laws & regulations ) ......... mean the U.S based & European based Australian assets ( again New Corp ) are wealth more & increases the value of the Overall company.

Like i said ..... Currency hedging is used to maximizes ones profits by using the currency market to insure the value of ones money remains the same.

& it is this ability of the Australia dollar that has seen the IMF replace the USA dollar with the Australian dollar as the worlds reserve currency.

So you can quote out dated information from the propaganda site wikipedia all you like mate .... ( it will change nothing ) :thumbup:

Have a nice day.

capricorn wrote::lol: I love how you bash my source and the proceed to confirm its findings by proceeding to base your last post off the fact that Australia IS in fact holding US dollars. LOL!

LOL your a fool rathhole. Go post more YouTube videos as your "credible" source of information.

Lol you don't hedge to maximize profits dummy. You hedge to protect or insure another investment... please! just stop talking if you have no clue what you are talking about. You just look more of an idiot with every post.

In summary, gun control doesn't work and Australia has proved that so thanks.

And thanks for coming.
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:05 am

Holding the us dollar in small amounts along with dozens of other nations currency is not the same as holding the US dollar alone to back ones own currency.

Australian's still like to make money.

That's why Australian's along with people from around the world bought up most of America's homes in the USA after the USA when Bankrupt because of the Subprime mortgage crisis.

( i new you didn't understand what you where talking about capricorn. )
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 am

capricorn wrote:National Review: Gun Control Doesn't Work

Strict gun-control policies have failed to deliver on their essential promise: that denying law-abiding citizens access to the means of self-defense will somehow make them safer. This should come as no surprise, since gun control has always been about control, not guns.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =128186209

I know rath, NPR is totally not a credible source right?. I should have instead posted a YouTube upload from mYTHklm :roll:

Strict gun-control policies have failed to deliver on their essential promise: that denying law-abiding citizens access to the means of self-defense will somehow make them safer.

Im sorry .... show me where Australian governments ever made that claim in support of Australian Gun Reform.

The USA might have made such claims but you need to back up your unsubstantiated claims if you intend to quote Australia's gun reforms to support your position.

Put up or shut up, as the saying goes.

As always you are just making things up to try and spin your outdated views.
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:18 am

Since you trust wikipedia so much .... ill use a source you trust to back my Facts & figures.

( because that's what an impartial person does )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Australia

Wikipedia wrote:Surveys showed up to 85% of Australians supported gun control - Historically, Australia has had relatively low levels of violent crime. Overall levels of homicide and suicide have been in decline for several decades, while the proportion of these crimes that involved firearms has consistently declined since the early 1980s. Between 1991 and 2001, the number of firearm-related deaths in Australia declined 47%.[25] According to a 2011 report from the Australian government, "...the number of victims of homicide has been in decline since 1996. In 1996, there were 354 victims of homicide in Australia compared with 260 in 2010. This is a decrease of 27 percent." And furthermore, "The proportion of homicide victims killed by offenders using firearms in 2009–10 represented a decrease of 18 percentage points from the peak of 31 percent in 1995–96 (the year in which the Port Arthur massacre occurred with the death of 35 people, which subsequently led to the introduction of stringent firearms legislation)." [3]

Firearm suicides have fallen from about 22% of all suicides in 1992[26] to 7% of all suicides in 2005.[27] Immediately following the Buyback there was a fall in firearm suicides which was more than offset by a 10% increase in total suicides in 1997 and 1998. There were concerted efforts in suicide prevention from this time and in subsequent years the total suicide rate resumed its decline.

The number of guns stolen has fallen dramatically from an average 4,195 per year from 1994 to 2000 to 1,526 in 2006–2007. Long guns are more often stolen opportunistically in home burglaries, but few homes have handguns and a substantial proportion of stolen handguns are taken from security firms and other businesses. Only a tiny proportion, 0.06% of licensed firearms, are stolen in a given year. Only a small proportion of those firearms are recovered. Approximately 3% of these stolen weapons are later connected to an actual crime or found in the possession of a person charged with a serious offence.[28]
rath

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:23 am

Australia - Greens want handguns banned

December 17, 2012

THE massacre of school children and teachers in the US should be a catalyst for a ban on semi-automatic handguns in Australia, the Greens say.

Americans are mourning the deaths of 20 small children and six teachers in the small Connecticut town of Newtown following one of the worst school shootings in US history.

Acting Greens leader Adam Bandt said Australians would be shocked to know there were hundreds of thousands of semi-automatic handguns legally in circulation in Australia.

"It's now time to ban semi-automatic handguns in Australia," he told reporters in Canberra on Monday, adding there was no reason for private citizens to have such weapons.

"They are not recreational toys, they are killing machines."

Mr Bandt called on the federal government to hold urgent talks with state and territory leaders to ban the weapons.
Digital Pass $1 for first 28 Days

He rejected suggestions the timing of his call, so soon after the US tragedy, was tacky and opportunistic.

"I think everyone wants Australia to be as safe as possible," he said at the same time a memorial service was being held in Newtown.

Gun control in Australia had not gone far enough since the Port Arthur massacre in 1996, Mr Bandt said.

"Gun control is unfinished business in Australia," he said.

Mr Bandt said there would be public support for a weapons buyback, whatever the cost.

Australian Institute of Criminology statistics show a sharp decline in the number of firearms being used in murders.

Knives are the most common homicide weapon in Australia at 39 per cent, compared to firearms (13 per cent) based on figures from 2009-10.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts