The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:29 am

Go back and readjust your posts above please! you are misquoting me and misinterpreting everything I am saying! That is truly disrespectful.

Yes, the US Dollar functions as about 60% of the worlds reserve currency. Second is the Euro at 20%. This includes Australia as they hold US Dollars to back their currency. I'm not saying that this will last forever but currentlythis is the way it is. But I digress.... This is going way of on a tangent and if you are interested in continuing the discussion feel free to open another topic.

I'll respond to your bizarre and inept statements on gun control if you adjust your posts above and quote me correctly. I cannot have a rational discussion with you when you do this!
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 am

rath wrote:Claiming these leaders represent what it means to be anti guns, & anti crime is just another example of your lies & propaganda.

I'm sorry, I guess history is a lie. Wow, thanks for the revelation rath :roll:

rath wrote:Capricorn, mate. Do you have a brain injury son.

You claimed i said there where 260 homocides by gun.

I then pointed out that you are wrong. as i never said that.
( & i am still waiting for you to retract your inaccurate statement & apologize for your stupidity.)


1. Nope, I don't have a brain injury.
2. I did not claim you said that,
3. I claimed chiselray said that, which he did, go back and read.
4. You claimed greeney said that, which he did not.
5.I will not retract my statements because what you are claiming is false.
6. I will however apologize for your stupidity.

rath wrote:& your fake site Capricorn

Fraser institute is not fake... I also referenced the same site you referenced (Aussie Govt) and over all crime is up. I also provided articles (from credible news agencies) about 2 aussie states where crime is getting out of control.

rath wrote:Worst off all .... you even posted the link where you claim i said that there where 260 homicides in Australia .... & after claiming that i said the above statement. I posted that i did not say it & you then replied by accusing me of being wrong as greeney2 did not say it Chiselray did.

Again, never said you poseted this stats.. you are flat out lying!

rath wrote:I can only conclude that you suffer from an acquired brain injury, or something far worse.

well you are correct, I am suffering from something far worse; and that is carrying on a discussion with you

rath wrote:So capricorn, would you like to take your lies & misleading statements & appoligse to both myself & chiselray, for your weak attempt to misrepresent the facts & deceive everybody with your deception.

Nope! Because my facts and figures are accurate.

rath wrote:Like i said .... we run your economy ( as it's the best because the laws favor us ) & the weak laws & financial regulations make it the easiest to manipulate & distort in-order to make massive profits.

:lol: It must be getting real hot in fantasyland
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby rath » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 am

capricorn wrote:Yes, the US Dollar functions as about 60% of the worlds reserve currency. Second is the Euro at 20%. This includes Australia as they hold US Dollars to back their currency. I'm not saying that this will last forever but currentlythis is the way it is. But I digress....


Clearly your understanding of global currency are as poor as your understanding of gun control policy.


The US dollar does not back the Australian dollar ( the Australian economy is not linked to the 1850's style U.S economy.

The Australian Dollar is & always has been backed by the commodity market .... & Australia's massive reserves of Mineral resources.

& this is why Australia is the only country not to have suffered any affects or down turn, from the U.S economic collapse ( unlike the rest of the world ) ..... Because Australia's economy is not linked to the U.S economy nor the U.S dollar.

USA ... Europe .... Japan ALL bankrupt. But not Australia .... in-fact Australia has just entered it's 24th year of continues growth.

That's 24 years with out a recession.

Now compare that to the usa ... recession after recession.

Japan has just entered it's 26th year of continuous recession. That's 26 years in a row.

& Europe ( recession + 70 percent unemployment. )

This is why the U.S dollar was dumped as the worlds reserve currency & replaced with the Australian & Canadian dollars ...
( because the Australian & Canadian Dollars are used by more country's.) And that number increases more & more each year as more nations & multinational company's buy up Canadian & Australian dollars. & dump their U.S assets. :D

& as i said right throughout the Global financial crises. Australia had no stock-market crash, & growth more than doubled in Australia
.
no job losses ( in fact Australia needs more workers than ever before, millions more each year. ) & has an unemployment rate of around 5 percent compared to much much higher rates in the rest of the world.

& we also have universal healthcare ect ect.

But I digress.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

topic8245.html

topic7374.html



So if your finished trying to divert the topic from the fact you are wrong on all your previous claims once again ... i am still waiting for you to retract your incorrect statements. & apologise to Chisleray & myself for your inflammatory accusations.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

inflammatory accusations. ( i like that one myself ) :thumbup:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 am

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:
There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.


You said it alright Capricorn, you don't know if your coming or going.

You claimed i said it, i said i said it & i was quoting my link in reply to Grenny2 link.

& you replied im wrong as grenny2 never said it & i should apologize to him as Chisleray said it.

Let me clarify it for you once again.

Chiselray's figures are his own .... Mine are from my source & Greeney2 posted his own link.

So what the hell are you going on about.

You have got everything arse about face again mate.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am

rath wrote:Clearly your understanding of global currency are as poor as your understanding of gun control policy.


The US dollar does not back the Australian dollar ( the Australian economy is not linked to the 1850's style U.S economy.

The Australian Dollar is & always has been backed by the commodity market .... & Australia's massive reserves of Mineral resources.

& this is why Australia is the only country not to have suffered any affects or down turn, from the U.S economic collapse ( unlike the rest of the world ) ..... Because Australia's economy is not linked to the U.S economy nor the U.S dollar.



You're a stooge!
Here is a list of US Dollars held by all countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... e_reserves
Australia is #36 and holds $52 Billion in US Dollars. That's a large % of your small economy.

Tell me again how Australia is not linked to the US Dollar. :lol:

rath wrote:
capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:
There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.



You are so thick! I said "according to your beliefs" not according to your stats, which was a reference to your post:
rath wrote:If you can't get a gun .... you can't shoot anybody with one.

So according to the stats that chiselray posted, this should be impossible... that is, according to your beliefs.

However, despite your fantasy-land, drug induced coma... you are wrong. Gun killings still exist regardless of your ineffective assault weapons ban.

In addition, overall crime continues to rise uncontrollably in Australia.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:32 am

rath wrote:
capricorn wrote:Yes, the US Dollar functions as about 60% of the worlds reserve currency. Second is the Euro at 20%. This includes Australia as they hold US Dollars to back their currency. I'm not saying that this will last forever but currentlythis is the way it is. But I digress....


Clearly your understanding of global currency are as poor as your understanding of gun control policy.


The US dollar does not back the Australian dollar ( the Australian economy is not linked to the 1850's style U.S economy.

The Australian Dollar is & always has been backed by the commodity market .... & Australia's massive reserves of Mineral resources.

This is why the U.S dollar was dumped as the worlds reserve currency & replaced with the Australian & Canadian dollars ...
( because the Australian & Canadian Dollars are used by more country's.) And that number increases more & more each year as more nations & multinational company's buy up Canadian & Australian dollars. & dump their U.S assets. :D

But I digress.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

topic8245.html

topic7374.html:



capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:

You're a stooge!
Here is a list of US Dollars held by all countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... e_reserves
Australia is #36 and holds $52 Billion in US Dollars. That's a large % of your small economy.

Tell me again how Australia is not linked to the US Dollar. :lol:


I told you .... the Australian dollar has never been backed by the U.S dollar ( why would we buy a weaker currency. :lol:

The Australian dollar / economy is backed by the commodity market .... commodity go up so does the Aussie dollar .... commodity go down so does the Aussie dollar.

The only reason we use the U.S dollar is to hedging our currency to maximize Aussie dollar profits.
You do know about currency hedging?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... e_reserves

& Now your quoting the Communist., capricorn. :lol: You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_ ... e_reserves

:lol: @ you.

Wikipedia ... :lol: That's your go to source. (( lame ))
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:49 am

rath wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

& Now your quoting the Communist., capricorn. :lol: You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_ ... e_reserves

:lol: @ you.

Wikipedia ... :lol: That's your go to source. (( lame ))


topic1081.html
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:17 am

:lol: I love how you bash my source and the proceed to confirm its findings by proceeding to base your last post off the fact that Australia IS in fact holding US dollars. LOL!
Classic Rath, just classic!

LOL your a fool rathhole. Go post more YouTube videos as your "credible" source of information.

rath wrote: The only reason we use the U.S dollar is to hedging our currency to maximize Aussie dollar profits.
You do know about currency hedging?


Lol you don't hedge to maximize profits dummy. You hedge to protect or insure another investment... please! just stop talking if you have no clue what you are talking about. You just look more of an idiot with every post.

In summary, gun control doesn't work and Australia has proved that so thanks.

And thanks for coming.
Last edited by capricorn on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby rath » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:32 am

Most of your post is just spin to try an hide the face you were wrong / you just need to admit it.



capricorn wrote:However, despite your fantasy-land, drug induced coma... you are wrong. Gun killings still exist regardless of your ineffective assault weapons ban.

In addition, overall crime continues to rise uncontrollably in Australia.


Yes gun crime still exists in Australia ... nobody has said it does not. But Australian gun laws stop the mass killing of people on the street or a school full of children, & that's why Australia has less overall crime then the USA.

Australia is just a safer place to live because of Australia's gun laws.

The USA should follow Australia's lead, & introduce gun law reforms.

rath wrote:
capricorn wrote:
rath wrote: However, despite your fantasy-land, drug induced coma... you are wrong. Gun killings still exist regardless of your ineffective assault weapons ban.

In addition, overall crime continues to rise uncontrollably in Australia.


Der .... Over all crime will always rise right around the world .... & Australia is no different.

Yes Australia's tough gun laws have reduced the number of gun related crime in Australia.

But no-matter how tough a nations gun laws are, gun law reform will never stop you children from smoking & stealing comic books & candy bars.


The fact that you think ones right to blow a kids brains out for smoking & stealing candy bars is offensive.
( underage smoking & stealing comic book are crimes ) shoplifting is one of the fastest rising crimes in Australia as more people move to Australia from third-world nations ....... such as Sri lanka Burma, Greece, Italy, Spain, England The USA & find they are unable to afford life in Australia & steal to feed themselves & turn to drug running & prostitution to feed their families.



The USA has a far higher crime rate then Australia does.

Please, tell us ...... how do you think Assault weapons & free & easy access to rocket launchers, & more guns guns on the street. will reduce the overall rise in non violent petty crime. ???
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:34 am

Rath, calm down, Australia has major crime problems. It will be OK.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 4 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Smartie and 1 guest