The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:12 am

Capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


So you are saying it's ok to kill anybody you wish to. Just as long as you kill them with a stolen gun. As killing people / kids with a stolen gun is not a crime. & is a perfectly acceptable activity.


Wow Rath, you seriously are having a problem with understanding the argument and processing the information rationally. Are you having a mental lapse or just trolling?

The basis, for every individual in this forum, is: Murder is not acceptable. Let that though burrow into your skull for a moment...

I think I speak for the majority of members in this forum when I say that you should immediately halt any accusation that any member in this forum supports the murder of people and children in ANY way. This is simply a sick and twisted way of getting your point across... as I believe you are simply trying to get some point across and I fail to accept that you actually believe at1with0 believes this

at1with0 is asking the question... 'of those 11,500 homocides commited in the US, how many of those involved weapons obtained illegally?' The argument is that whether or not you ban guns, they will surface in crime illegally. This is what criminals do.. they brake the law. That is why it is called crime.

There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.

rath wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


Gun theft is legal is it.

So your trying to tell me that, If somebody breaks into a gun shop & steals all the guns ..... that's not a crime.

:boohoo:


:roll:

at1with0 is not saying that gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun. He is simply posing the question to you based on your premise.


What ........ you know what at1with0 is thinking & what he was trying to say now do you.

( you speak as same person do you. )

He sez something & you try an clarify what was meant. ( nignor did that a lot. )

Fact is atonewithcorn, that at1with0 was asked the same question twice & he answered the same way both times.


at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


at1with0 has had ample time to clarify his position & he has stuck to his claim that a stealing a gun & committing a crime is not even a crime. ........ That is his opinion, & he has done nothing to clarify or correct that statement at all.

In-fact all he did was reiterate it & reinforce it.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:34 am

capricorn wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


Wow Rath, you seriously are having a problem with understanding the argument and processing the information rationally. Are you having a mental lapse or just trolling?


at1with0 is asking the question... 'of those 11,500 homocides commited in the US, how many of those involved weapons obtained illegally?' The argument is that whether or not you ban guns, they will surface in crime illegally.

There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.


capricorn, who ever is feeding you this crap has really done a number on you mate. they have really messed with your head.


capricorn wrote: There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.,


Um .... wrong again. ( they where not my beliefs, they where the fake figures provided by greeney2 link ) where the site made up Australian figures & agency's, to post misinformation. Misinformation in support of their own right wing Nazi / fascist style views of the world. in support of not banning guns.

capricorn wrote:There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.


Also wrong. who has ever said that guns are illegal in Australia ...... why are you making stuff up still capricorn.


capricorn wrote:Wow Rath, you seriously are having a problem with understanding the argument and processing the information rationally. Are you having a mental lapse or just trolling?


Look who's talking buddy. get a grip & catch up.

You fail to comprehend the topic in question .... so you just start making up facts & throwing around unsubstantiated comments.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:37 am

greeney2 wrote:Well said indeed Capricorn, Rath only seeks to get a rise out of anyone he can, with his below the belt kind of flaming. I think you can call it having no social graces or sense of common decency in that he dislikes the USA so badly, he would have no scruples about using these children as his platform for nonsense. One only needs to look at his long track record here and if you know it, you know he just spouts off the most ridiculous of ideas.



Me flaming .... :lol: ( you can talk greeney2. ) your the one who dragged the topic away from this tragedy, & made it about Australia's gun laws.

Shame ...... Shame ....... Shame.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 am

CodeBlackv2 wrote:I think it's unfair to compare the US to Australia. The US is a much more urban country. It is multi-cultural. It is the wealthiest country which brings with it high crime rates, drugs, prostitution, gangs and a higher rate of mental disorders.



Yes Codeblack, It is unfair to compare U.S gun crime with that of Australia's. But not for the reasons you outline ( altho you points are valid. )

For example .... yes the usa is much more urban then Australia & in fact it's population is so much more. but that just highlights the numbers & stat's of crime will be higher. But not that the causes of crime are any different.

Example ........
CodeBlackv2 wrote:It is the wealthiest country which brings with it high crime rates, drugs, prostitution, gangs.


While you may think that .... it is not necessarily so. ...... Australia has had a stronger dollar then the usa for 87 years out of the past 100 years even longer over the past 200 years. & a high Australia dollar is always a target for international crime. Such as drugs, prostitution & money counterfeiting.

Also

The USA may have high crime rates, of Prostitution / drugs ect ect.

But what makes you think Australia does not.

Living in Australia ..... I am just a 60-90 minute flight away from Southeast Asia & The Prostitutes of Thailand & the Philippines, ect ect.
& lets not forget The Golden Triangle.



Wikipedia wrote:The Golden Triangle (Burmese: ေရႊႀတိဂံ နယ္ေျမ, IPA: [ʃwè tɹḭɡàɴ nɛ̀mjè]; Thai: สามเหลี่ยมทองคำ, IPA: [sǎːm.lìəm.tʰɔːŋ.kʰam]; Lao: ສາມຫຼ່ຽມຄຳ; Vietnamese: Tam giác Vàng; Chinese: 金三角; pinyin: jīn sān jiǎo) is one of Asia's two main illicit opium-producing areas. It is an area of around 367,000 square miles (950,000 km2) that overlaps the mountains of four countries of Southeast Asia: Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. Along with Afghanistan and Pakistan in the Golden Crescent, it has been one of the most extensive opium-producing areas of Asia and of the world since the 1920s. Most of the world's heroin came from the Golden Triangle until the early 21st century when Afghanistan became the world's largest producer.[1]

The Golden Triangle designates the confluence of the Ruak River and the Mekong river, since the term has been appropriated by the Thai tourist industry to describe the nearby border tripoint of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.


Southeast Asia is so close to Australia ....... Do you not think that People from Asia illegally work as prostitutes in Australia.

Or that the worlds drug trade does not target Australia, because Australia is so close to Asia where the border protection is almost non existent.

Can you imagine how bad the drug trade in the USA was back in the 1970's & 1980, back when Mexico offered zero help to stop illicit drugs crossing over the Mexican/U.S border.

Now replace the USA with Australia ...... & Mexico with the 30 odd nations of southeast Asia, & you will start to get an idea of the magnitude of the issue in Australia.

4 Billion people on Australia's northern doorstep. ..... that's 4 billion possible drug mules ......


& this is why Australia's gun laws work.

Not because the laws are trying to stop gun crime.

But because the laws are meant to stop people & well organized gangs ( like the motorbike gangs, & International crime syndicates from stockpiling high powered assault weapons & explosives ready for an all out war. ( day of reckoning )
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:34 am

rath wrote:What ........ you know what at1with0 is thinking & what he was trying to say now do you.

( you speak as same person do you. )

He sez something & you try an clarify what was meant. ( nignor did that a lot. )

Fact is atonewithcorn, that at1with0 was asked the same question twice & he answered the same way both times.


Actually, I'm not clarifying anything, at1with0 was very clear in his statement. I'm just repeating his statement becuase you had it all wrong. I thought I would just restate it since you went on with your sick interpretation about people agreeing with murder.

rath wrote:
capricorn wrote: There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.,


Um .... wrong again. ( they where not my beliefs, they where the fake figures provided by greeney2 link ) where the site made up Australian figures & agency's, to post misinformation. Misinformation in support of their own right wing Nazi / fascist style views of the world. in support of not banning guns.


My good friend rath, you are sorely mistaken as it was your Australian mate chiselray who provided the statistis. Let us review shall we?
chiselray wrote:Good points there rath..

The gun lobbyists pretty much own the media in America, wouldn't be too hard for them to bundle up a few bs figures ..

But i found a terrible figure for gun homicide
US per year 11,500
Australia 260

Factor in the population rate and america is still taking home the GOLD Medal for most kills...By a long shot !



So would you like to take your statement back or do you still believe that chiselray is providing fake stats?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:36 am

rath wrote:[While you may think that .... it is not necessarily so. ...... Australia has had a stronger dollar then the usa for 87 years out of the past 100 years even longer over the past 200 years. & a high Australia dollar is always a target for international crime. Such as drugs, prostitution & money counterfeiting.


:eh: Uhhhh, your Australian dollar is backed by the American Dollar my friend. The single Aussie Dollar Might be worth more, but there are a lot more American Dollars out there. America is the wealthiest country by far... and as the US economy goes, so does the rest of the world.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 am

rath wrote: Misinformation in support of their own right wing Nazi / fascist style views of the world. in support of not banning guns.


Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Nazis were the ones who banned guns hahah! As did every mass murderous dictator in history!

Image
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby rath » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 am

Capricorn, mate. Do you have a brain injury son.

You claimed i said there where 260 homocides by gun.

I then pointed out that you are wrong. as i never said that.
( & i am still waiting for you to retract your inaccurate statement & apologize for your stupidity.)

As i said. i just pointed out that i was not the person who made the above statement.

I then pointed out that ( my statistic of 0.1 gun related deaths per 100,000 people ) came from a reply to a link provided by Greene2 where the web page quoted so called Australian stats & something called the Australian crime bureau, & your fake site Capricorn .... with their made up figures & statistic ( the Fraser institute )

As always you have got your facts arse about face & confused all the issues once again. & in doing so you have got yourself all confused. & once again muddled up your facts. getting who said what all mixed up.

Worst off all .... you even posted the link where you claim i said that there where 260 homicides in Australia .... & after claiming that i said the above statement. I posted that i did not say it & you then replied by accusing me of being wrong as greeney2 did not say it Chiselray did.

I can only conclude that you suffer from an acquired brain injury, or something far worse.


rath wrote:
capricorn wrote: There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.,


Um .... wrong again. ( they where not my beliefs, they where the fake figures provided by greeney2 link ) where the site made up Australian figures & agency's, to post misinformation. Misinformation in support of their own right wing Nazi / fascist style views of the world. in support of not banning guns.


My good friend rath, you are sorely mistaken as it was your Australian mate chiselray who provided the statistis. Let us review shall we?
chiselray wrote:Good points there rath..

The gun lobbyists pretty much own the media in America, wouldn't be too hard for them to bundle up a few bs figures ..

But i found a terrible figure for gun homicide
US per year 11,500
Australia 260

Factor in the population rate and america is still taking home the GOLD Medal for most kills...By a long shot !



So would you like to take your statement back or do you still believe that chiselray is providing fake stats?[/quote]

So capricorn, would you like to take your lies & misleading statements & appoligse to both myself & chiselray, for your weak attempt to misrepresent the facts & deceive everybody with your deception.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 am

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:[While you may think that .... it is not necessarily so. ...... Australia has had a stronger dollar then the usa for 87 years out of the past 100 years even longer over the past 200 years. & a high Australia dollar is always a target for international crime. Such as drugs, prostitution & money counterfeiting.


capricorn wrote: :eh: Uhhhh, your Australian dollar is backed by the American Dollar my friend.


The Australian dollar is backed by the U.S dollar ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since when.

& why would the Australian economy be backed by the weaker U.S economy .... :lol:

The U.S economy is not even linked to the U.S economy.

The single Aussie Dollar Might be worth more, but there are a lot more American Dollars out there. America is the wealthiest country by far... and as the US economy goes, so does the rest of the world.


:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

America is a puppet ..... WE ( we the rest of the world ) run our company's from the USA because the laws favor the rich & powerful. & punish the weak.

Take news corporation. ........ The Australian shareholders & owners moved the head office of news Corp to the USA because in the USA there are weak industrial relation laws. ( some of the weakest in the world ) So news corp can pay it's u.s workers next to nothing to work, low wages, no overtime ... no holiday pay, no superannuation / pensions, ... no healthcare. & there are almost Zero unfair dismissal laws & the Unions were killed of back in the 60's & 70's .... ECT ECT.

That's why in 2008 ... the USA went tits up. ( because all the foreign owned company's took their manufacturing out of the usa.) & the u.s economy sank. thus proving .... we run the U.S economy & not the other way around. ( we tell the USA what we want & if we don't get it ... we take our money somewhere else. & leave you all in poverty.


We will return to the usa one-day .... but not until the usa gets it's act tougher & the current u.s business reforms we want are set in stone so we know what costs Business will have in the USA. ( new healthcare costs ) & Tax reforms.

Why would a company from Australia ... Asia .... Europe .... Africa .... middle east wish to spend more of it's own profits on the American people instead of on ourselves.

Like i said .... we run your economy ( as it's the best because the laws favor us ) & the weak laws & financial regulations make it the easiest to manipulate & distort in-order to make massive profits.

:thumbup:
( U.S = slave labor )



Have you never heard of the Double Dutch & Irish Sandwich.

Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 am

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote: Misinformation in support of their own right wing Nazi / fascist style views of the world. in support of not banning guns.


Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Nazis were the ones who banned guns hahah! As did every mass murderous dictator in history!

Image



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More pro gun & nationalistic propaganda.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Claiming these leaders represent what it means to be anti guns, & anti crime is just another example of your lies & propaganda.

& furthermore ..... once again your argument is flawed.

If your going to try & use the example of 1900's & 1930's to highlight your views on gun reform .... then we need to compare the U.S.A in the 1900 & 1930 to gun ownership & Gun related crime from the USA in the 1900's & 1930's.

Such as ... how many types of guns where there in the 1900 compared to today.

How many gun related deaths where there in the 1900's in the USA. compare to in the USA today.

What where the Licensing laws like in the usa back in the 1900's.

Ect Ect .....

& then tally up the statistics & compare them to your examples of China, Russia Cuba ect ect in the 1900's.

& i can guarantee it ..... the USA will have a far grater gun related crime rate either way. ( mob crime ) Chicago in the early 1900's.
Even more then the dictators you posted about.

How many Americans died due to guns in the usa throughout the 1800's / 1900's ....... Pol Pot only killed 2-3 million
( far less then that of the USA ) How many Native Americans, Mexicans & Black slaves died at the end of a U.S gun.

So once again your claims & propaganda fall flat.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest