The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Baptist Church burns down Whorehouse!

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 pm

This is classic. Read about the power of prayer. :lol:

Ain't it the truth?

Only in Texas could this make sense.

MT. VERNON, TEXAS, WHOREHOUSE SUES LOCAL CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE

Diamond D's brothel began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their ever-growing business. In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the business from expanding -- with morning, afternoon, and evening prayer sessions at their church. Work on Diamond D's progressed right up until the week before the grand reopening when lightning struck the whorehouse and burned it to the ground!

After the cat-house was burned to the ground by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "the power of prayer."

But late last week 'Big Jugs' Jill Diamond, the owner/madam, sued the church, the preacher and the entire congregation on the grounds that the church ... "was ultimately responsible for the demise of her building and her business -- either through direct or indirect divine actions or means."

In its reply to the court, the church vehemently and voraciously denied any and all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented, "I don't know how the hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit!"
greeney2

Postby qmark » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm

:lol:

It will be interesting to see how the government rule's in this case. If they rule in favor of the madam then they are confirming God's existance. This would beg the question, if this is so, why does the government govern in ways that seems to confirm the oppisite.
qmark

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 pm

greeney2 wrote:The crusty old judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented, "I don't know how the hell I'm going to decide this case, but it appears from the paperwork, that we now have a whorehouse owner who staunchly believes in the power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that thinks it's all bullshit!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 am

This is funny ..except to the people running the whorehouse.

But it does show to me that God has a sense of humor.

Thanks Greeny2 for posting that article,

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 pm

I like God's sense of humor.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts