The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 am

blackvault wrote:Rath, since you trash every source that's thrown at you, I'd like to ask this honestly.

You don't believe 1+1=2. You don't believe U.S. news agencies. You don't believe statistics. You don't believe in Santa Claus.

Tell me, what are your sources of information? What NEWS agencies do YOU get your information from that you consider clean, unbiased, and FACTUAL?



I look at all sources with a critical mind .... what is their agenda, what are they pushing. then i look at the (( WHO WE ARE link )) on their site & then i look at their disclaimers at the bottom of their web page.

it does not matter who they are or where they are from as it matters not ... just so long as their facts are accurate & honest.

For example ....... it matters not whether the source is a big global news paper or news program. or a little independent run paper or web site.

The standard is the same (( Accurate & honest reporting of the facts & figures. )) fact is almost every journalist & news reporter / Web master will lie & misrepresent the facts when they are pushing their own agenda.


Let me ask you this ........

Why do most the people on the Black vault seek out news sources that only back their own view.

For example this gun debate thread.

Look at the links you all / i quote / link too.

All the pro gun members always link a source FROM THE USA that backs their claims.
( even if the source has made his/her facts up & lied about the figures )) ..... example The Australian Criminal Bureau.
( No such agency in Australia as the Australian Criminal Bureau )


Yet when i post a link to back up my view / position ... do i take the easy path & just find an Australia source that pushes my view ... NO I DON'T.

Example ...... the topic (( Japanese whalers on the move ))

Now i could have go a million anti-whaling news articles from Australian newspapers & news programs to back up my views. ....

Anti whaling story's are a dim a dozen in the Australian media. ( to easy ) ........ but instead i found a news story from a Japanese & British news papers so that the story & the views i link to remained impartial.

Is the Source Impartial or not.

After you can answer that question. Then you can move on to analyzing they facts & figures.

But when the very first thing they right in a straight up lie. (( The Australian Criminal Bureau )) their credibility is already shoot.


As soon as i saw the words ......
"The Australian Criminal Bureau"
i new the report was a sham & a lie. AS clearly the
Fake report was written by an American' Who did not do any research at all & had zero understanding of the Australian law & legal system.
Sexual assault is the term Australia uses to describe rape.
:roll:

Why did i know this .......
The Australian Criminal Bureau
Clearly the author of the report had just assumed that Australia had a system of law like that of the USA .... they Assumed that murder is a federal crime, investigated by the feds.

In the usa the FBI investigates some / most murders because murder is a federal crime.

& the Author assumed that Australia would be the same.

So they made up The Australian Criminal Bureau, & once they did that they also made up all the statistics that the fictitious The Australian Criminal Bureau was meant to have reported & investigate ......


For the Record

There is no Australian Criminal Bureau, & Murder is a state crime handled by the state police / troopers & the state justice system.
Murder is rarely a federal crime & hardly ever handled by the federal police ......

Even military crimes are investigated with the assistance of state police.





So in short ....... the most important thing when using a source is that the source can be seen as impartial.

Im not going to trust statistics provided on gun crime provided by the NRA.

Im not going to trust reports about Iran on Palestine from Israel.

Im not going to trust Pro Jewish news story's from the Israeli press.

Impartiality.

Arms lengths reporting.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:43 am

Good points there rath..

The gun lobbyists pretty much own the media in America, wouldn't be too hard for them to bundle up a few bs figures ..

But i found a terrible figure for gun homicide
US per year 11,500
Australia 260

Factor in the population rate and america is still taking home the GOLD Medal for most kills...By a long shot !
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:42 am

chiselray wrote:Good points there rath..

The gun lobbyists pretty much own the media in America, wouldn't be too hard for them to bundle up a few bs figures ..

But i found a terrible figure for gun homicide
US per year 11,500
Australia 260

Factor in the population rate and america is still taking home the GOLD Medal for most kills...By a long shot !


I wonder how many of those 11,500 (Assuming it's accurate) involved guns obtained legally...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby rath » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:00 am

at1with0 wrote:
chiselray wrote:Good points there rath..

The gun lobbyists pretty much own the media in America, wouldn't be too hard for them to bundle up a few bs figures ..

But i found a terrible figure for gun homicide
US per year 11,500
Australia 260

Factor in the population rate and america is still taking home the GOLD Medal for most kills...By a long shot !


I wonder how many of those 11,500 (Assuming it's accurate) involved guns obtained legally...


at1with0 .... are you claiming that the 27 people ... 18 kids, killed in the Connecticut school shooting. so how don't matter nor count as they where killed by a gun the shooter stolen from the mother. ( stolen gun = no crime ) :thumbdown:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 am

rath wrote:
at1with0 wrote:
chiselray wrote:Good points there rath..

The gun lobbyists pretty much own the media in America, wouldn't be too hard for them to bundle up a few bs figures ..

But i found a terrible figure for gun homicide
US per year 11,500
Australia 260

Factor in the population rate and america is still taking home the GOLD Medal for most kills...By a long shot !


I wonder how many of those 11,500 (Assuming it's accurate) involved guns obtained legally...


at1with0 .... are you claiming that the 27 people ... 18 kids, killed in the Connecticut school shooting. so how don't matter nor count as they where killed by a gun the shooter stolen from the mother. ( stolen gun = no crime ) :thumbdown:


Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby rath » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 am

rath wrote:
at1with0 wrote:
chiselray wrote:Good points there rath..

The gun lobbyists pretty much own the media in America, wouldn't be too hard for them to bundle up a few bs figures ..

But i found a terrible figure for gun homicide
US per year 11,500
Australia 260

Factor in the population rate and america is still taking home the GOLD Medal for most kills...By a long shot !


I wonder how many of those 11,500 (Assuming it's accurate) involved guns obtained legally...


at1with0 .... are you claiming that the 27 people ... 18 kids, killed in the Connecticut school shooting. some how don't matter nor count as they where killed by a gun the shooter stolen from the mother. ( stolen gun = no crime ) :thumbdown:


at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


So you are saying it's ok to kill anybody you wish to. Just as long as you kill them with a stolen gun. As killing people / kids with a stolen gun is not a crime. & is a perfectly acceptable activity.

at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


Gun theft is legal is it.

So your trying to tell me that, If somebody breaks into a gun shop & steals all the guns ..... that's not a crime.

:boohoo:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:53 am

rath wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


So you are saying it's ok to kill anybody you wish to. Just as long as you kill them with a stolen gun. As killing people / kids with a stolen gun is not a crime. & is a perfectly acceptable activity.


Wow Rath, you seriously are having a problem with understanding the argument and processing the information rationally. Are you having a mental lapse or just trolling?

The basis, for every individual in this forum, is: Murder is not acceptable. Let that though burrow into your skull for a moment...

I think I speak for the majority of members in this forum when I say that you should immediately halt any accusation that any member in this forum supports the murder of people and children in ANY way. This is simply a sick and twisted way of getting your point across... as I believe you are simply trying to get some point across and I fail to accept that you actually believe at1with0 believes this

at1with0 is asking the question... 'of those 11,500 homocides commited in the US, how many of those involved weapons obtained illegally?' The argument is that whether or not you ban guns, they will surface in crime illegally. This is what criminals do.. they brake the law. That is why it is called crime.

There were 260 homocides by gun committed in Australia. According to your beliefs, this is impossible since guns are illegal. However, it is still happening.

rath wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun?


Gun theft is legal is it.

So your trying to tell me that, If somebody breaks into a gun shop & steals all the guns ..... that's not a crime.

:boohoo:


:roll:

at1with0 is not saying that gun theft is a legal way to obtain a gun. He is simply posing the question to you based on your premise.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:45 am

Thanks capricorn.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Well said indeed Capricorn, Rath only seeks to get a rise out of anyone he can, with his below the belt kind of flaming. I think you can call it having no social graces or sense of common decency in that he dislikes the USA so badly, he would have no scruples about using these children as his platform for nonsense. One only needs to look at his long track record here and if you know it, you know he just spouts off the most ridiculous of ideas.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9577
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 pm

I think it's unfair to compare the US to Australia. The US is a much more urban country. It is multi-cultural. It is the wealthiest country which brings with it high crime rates, drugs, prostitution, gangs and a higher rate of mental disorders.
User avatar
CodeBlackv2
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests