The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Ex Sex & Death cult member

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby rs7s » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:55 am

Greetings all.
I am currently seeking contact with other ex-members and whistleblowers regarding the Illuminates of Thanateros, and allegations of Satanic Ritual Abuse. Ostracised and slandered by the British 'occult scene' I have gone from appearing on TV and publishing works with a (supposedly 'respectable') influential occult publisher to being 'laughing stock'; famous for making 'false allegations'.

This year, after turning to the Police with information regarding a specific case of Satanic Ritual Abuse regarding the IOT and Colin Batley (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12690580), I was sectioned.. but after only 2 days it was officially decided I am NOT paranoid and delusional.

I have the interest of a sound minded reporter famous for going against the grain and bringing down high profile paedophiles, such as with the case surrounding Jimmy Saville. I am hoping others on this board who know what I am talking about, such as deathcultreject, will contact me. It is time to BLOW THIS OPEN. Together we can do it. I might even manage it without others, but..
rs7s

Postby rath » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:39 am

Welcome.
rath

Postby Nathaniel » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:51 am

Please watch this video if you are in any way involved with the Illuminates of Thanateros, Chaos Magick etc.

http://youtu.be/7H5lSbX1J7w

A few others are coming forward. If you have any information which mat help lead to a successful prosecution of these child abusing scum, do not hesitate to contact me at skratte1945@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,
Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel

Postby Tonyartisson » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:48 am

Harris doesn't like being called mad, which is exactly what you'd expect from someone who is a total nutjob. check out this http://mandrake.uk.net/nathaniel-j-harris/

no-one else is joining because all this evil is just in his head!!! That's what happens when you don't worship Satan correctly I guess! :boohoo:
Tonyartisson

Postby Peteyweestro » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Seems to me that anyone trying to expose these satanic cults etc. would be attacked and discredited every time they tried to inform people. These occult leaders and groups usually hold a bit of power in society and then can use that against whistleblowers. It could also be that he is delusional but if so it does not mean these sick child and animal abusers don't exist.
Peteyweestro

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts