The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The National Christmas Tree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 am

orangetom1999 wrote:Sorry at1with0,

But you oversimplify greatly here.

If genetics doesn't matter then it doesn't matter if you're an heir to the free woman or the bond woman.

It does indeed matter if one is of the bondwoman or the freewoman.

You contradict yourself here. You implied genetics doesn't matter and now you're saying it does matter.

Now here we have government turning on it's own people in violation of their charter to protect the rights of these same people under Amendment 1 in order to protect the benefits and "Entitlements" of others for whom the government and political parties desire their votes. They are buying up votes and making others pay for them against their will and the free expression of their religious beliefs. Government is entering the religion business and substitutiong government religion, by force if necessary, in place of the people's religion. This is feudalism..royalty.

This is nothing new. It's been happening for thousands of years.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 am

Your quote would be taken, if in fact everyone was worshiping a false idol, but its pretty hard to imagine when the focus is on the Baby Jesus, and Nativity scenes. Is anyone denying God, they acknowledge God, with Christmas. If I wanted to be a extremist or Fanatic, I could imagine your belt buckle, or buttons on your shirt are worshiping false idols, adorning yourself with gold and silver. You believe whatever you want to, but you probably also believe, a Christmas Manger scene is some kind of sin too.

Are you honestly so insecure, you would imagine yourself replacing God somehow, blowing out a birthday candle and making a birthday wish, with your strong beliefs??? The difference is knowing what is harmless fun and serious idolatry worship. Can you not see the difference?.

For someone who claims to not glorify himself, and that all glory goes to God, you probably have told everyone a dozen times, how important your handling Nuclear fuel is, and what danger you are in. You just inflate your own self worth with your job celebrating yourself. Isn't that a form of worshiping false idols, elevating yourself in your profession. I know darn well you do not handle anything alone, your proceedures have checks and inspections, move conductors, etc. etc. Its a team effort, with hard written processes. Granted you know them, and do them well, but for us to think it is OT all alone is not the case. We all are proud of our jobs, and we all like to tell what good things we do in life, including you. Being proud of what we do in no way takes us from God IMHO. Nor does a birthday, Christmas, or the tooth fairy.

If you want to live each step of your life, by some passage dating back to the Pyramids. be my guest. Like I said, the greatest sin of all may be forgetting to live the life we are given.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 pm

at1with0,

I think you have some extreme problems with reading...and comprehension. Worse than myself.

You contradict yourself here. You implied genetics doesn't matter and now you're saying it does matter.

Read carefully what I have posted..I said it matters if one is of the freewoman or the bondwoman. I was not speaking of genetics.

As a matter of fact...back in an earlier post I said this...back on page 9 of this thread. There is no contradiction. You seem to need it to be so...contradictory...in order to support your position when I said no such thing.

Good grief ..where from did you dig up this one. It is never genetics..it is Spirit..and His Spirit in us. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...these three are one. For we can claim nothing. He did it all. He chose...He shed his blood for His people.

I said it was Spirit..and His Spirit in us..not genetics. In case you have never thought it through..genetics is the basis for much of racism today. And I am not interested in racism.
I am interested in Spirit.

Greeny2,

Catholics probably are not even Christians in some peoples minds.

We do not determine who are His..He does this. There will be Catholics in heaven..indeed. Not because of their Catholicism..but because He chose them and paid the price for them with His Blood. Same thing with any other person.....because He did it...not they did it..but Him. Alot of people are going to be surprised by who is and is not in Heaven.

I would hate to hear what he really believes about some poor pagan like me, who puts up a Christmas Tree, buys presents for his kids, and loves to see the Rose Parade on a color television, after getting rid of that ol' Black and White last year.

I dont tell another what to do or not do with their monies or in thier house. That is their business. I think I can defend or prove what I am saying fairly well.

The tell tale of this is that there is often not much rebuttal of the facts I am putting out there...but often gels down to personal attacks or views. No problem by me. It is just that as in the examples of what I was describing in the thread on General Discussion Topics.....What news sources do YOU trust?...where I discussed sometimes being able to detect of what the MSM does not speak...this can be done on this topic as well. What others ignore or will not rebutt. As I said ..no problem but noted.

I am happy for you that you have been wed so long. That seems to be somewhat rare now days and more difficult to acheive. My congratulations to you and your house on this longevity in marriage.

As to this...

Call it a public education, but I'm just a simple guy who remembered being a good Husband and Father, believing this is part of my life mission God will approve of, beyond my many faults. Life is also for living, and forgetting to live life may be the greatest sin of all.

I dont tell you how to run your house. That is your business...

Living is also not Believing. Living is the pumper..per se. Believing is not the same thing.

I merely state what I know.

Now if I have to keep Xmas to keep a woman.....I doubt that she is wort it. Because if she will not wed me because of my beliefs and Xmas is more important...I now know that her beliefs are sovereign and God's are subject. I do not need a woman like that..I need a help meet. Not a help yourself meet. It is that simple.

For you see Greeny2...Xmas is not the Holy of Holies..nor is a tree the Holy of Holies...He is...24/7.

For we do not observe days times months and years...from Galatians chapter 4:10.

Ironic to me that this is also the chapter further down where it describes the children of the bondwoman and the children of the freewoman.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

You need to be aware of what you're writing. You're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:I dont tell you how to run your house. That is your business...

Living is also not Believing. Living is the pumper..per se. Believing is not the same thing.

I merely state what I know.

You state what you think is what it all means. To you!
greeney2

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts