The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Senator Feinstein makes new push on guns

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:54 am

chiselray wrote:the same old bitter comes up, it's always a case of defensiveness before looking at what can be achieved by getting rid of the damn things..(guns)

I can't believe you are for 61 shooting sprees since the Columbine disaster,because if you weren't for it you would be voting for taking the things away...
But maybe i am being a tad harsh ,after all i am attacking your right to own something you really desire when it is really just an innocent hunk of metal tubing ...The same as your super charged car arguement ,they are just metal too and they do kill yes they do, in the wrong hands as guns do. But we don't use tehm as weapons of terrorism do we ?
We all need cars ,but we don't all need guns, the difference is clear i guess.


This is why those who want to "ban guns" sound ridiculous, and your argument falls apart. You say because I want to own a gun, I am "for 61 shooting sprees since Columbine." WHAT? What kind of an argument is that?

You contradict yourself thereafter about comparing the hunks of metal to cars, and yet, you say something like that?

We don't all "need" cars. Just like we don't all "need" guns. Keep in mind society was just fine before the Model T roamed our streets. However, it is our right, and desire to have a bit more comfort while riding to work. Just like it's our right (as American citizens) to own a gun for protection against our government (2nd amendment), sport shooting, and in some cases, legal hunting (which I do not do).

Lastly, you begin the post referencing what can be achieved by "getting rid of" the guns. Well, if you look at my earlier posts in different threads, about the statistics, and showing the nil effect in Australia and other countries... you'll see society has looked at the effects. *I* HAVE looked at the effects. It won't do anything.

I come from Los Angeles, California. Born and raised. We see "illegal" things all the times in our streets. Not only automatic weapons (illegal and banned) but multiple street drugs (illegal and banned) and so much more. Yet, they still turn up, are used in crimes, etc. My point? Banning them does nothing. It stops good people from owning their hobbies, while bad guys just have to sell a few more drugs to afford the guns from the street. They will be just as easy to obtain.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
User avatar
blackvault
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North Hollywood, Ca.

Postby chiselray » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:45 pm

blackvault wrote:
chiselray wrote:the same old bitter comes up, it's always a case of defensiveness before looking at what can be achieved by getting rid of the damn things..(guns)

I can't believe you are for 61 shooting sprees since the Columbine disaster,because if you weren't for it you would be voting for taking the things away...
But maybe i am being a tad harsh ,after all i am attacking your right to own something you really desire when it is really just an innocent hunk of metal tubing ...The same as your super charged car arguement ,they are just metal too and they do kill yes they do, in the wrong hands as guns do. But we don't use tehm as weapons of terrorism do we ?
We all need cars ,but we don't all need guns, the difference is clear i guess.


This is why those who want to "ban guns" sound ridiculous, and your argument falls apart. You say because I want to own a gun, I am "for 61 shooting sprees since Columbine." WHAT? What kind of an argument is that?

You contradict yourself thereafter about comparing the hunks of metal to cars, and yet, you say something like that?

We don't all "need" cars. Just like we don't all "need" guns. Keep in mind society was just fine before the Model T roamed our streets. However, it is our right, and desire to have a bit more comfort while riding to work. Just like it's our right (as American citizens) to own a gun for protection against our government (2nd amendment), sport shooting, and in some cases, legal hunting (which I do not do).

Lastly, you begin the post referencing what can be achieved by "getting rid of" the guns. Well, if you look at my earlier posts in different threads, about the statistics, and showing the nil effect in Australia and other countries... you'll see society has looked at the effects. *I* HAVE looked at the effects. It won't do anything.

I come from Los Angeles, California. Born and raised. We see "illegal" things all the times in our streets. Not only automatic weapons (illegal and banned) but multiple street drugs (illegal and banned) and so much more. Yet, they still turn up, are used in crimes, etc. My point? Banning them does nothing. It stops good people from owning their hobbies, while bad guys just have to sell a few more drugs to afford the guns from the street. They will be just as easy to obtain.



Hang n a sec,Yo the one who brought the deflective arguement up ,defending guns by turning everyones attention towards the motor vehicle death rate ,motor vehicles death rates are not deliberate homicides ... !
Its a touchy subject for gun loversss ...i expect you to cast blame at any other area and away from the gun topic...what eva , it's your opinion.

By the way i did not at any point contradict myself.
Guns are being used as weapons of as forms of terrorism ...mass shootings, shooting sprees ,murder suicides ect ect...of course they are..
Now i said taht guns and cars were both innocent hunks of metal yeah i did .Meaning that they are in the correct hands .They aren't in the wrong hands .
But typically this is hard to police ,mostly impossible if we are to be real about it.
We all know this ,nothing new to learn there.Still the point i made was that guns do a lot more damage and are used t deliberatey assult citizens ,especially automatic weapons in shooting spress ,but thats fine if you think that taking them away doesn't change anything ,ok whatever makes you sleep at night... :wall:

Your stats for Australia are null and void ,we are not talking about low count gun homicide (meaning small casualties) ,as i said before we are discussing Shooting spree style kilings as your Senator has outlined.


In January, Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill to stop the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition feeding devices

Show me where Australia has failed in its gun laws to stop Mass Gun homicide ?
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby chiselray » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 am

blackvault wrote:
chiselray wrote:the same old bitter comes up, it's always a case of defensiveness before looking at what can be achieved by getting rid of the damn things..(guns)

I can't believe you are for 61 shooting sprees since the Columbine disaster,because if you weren't for it you would be voting for taking the things away...
But maybe i am being a tad harsh ,after all i am attacking your right to own something you really desire when it is really just an innocent hunk of metal tubing ...The same as your super charged car arguement ,they are just metal too and they do kill yes they do, in the wrong hands as guns do. But we don't use tehm as weapons of terrorism do we ?
We all need cars ,but we don't all need guns, the difference is clear i guess.


This is why those who want to "ban guns" sound ridiculous, and your argument falls apart. You say because I want to own a gun, I am "for 61 shooting sprees since Columbine." WHAT? What kind of an argument is that?

You contradict yourself thereafter about comparing the hunks of metal to cars, and yet, you say something like that?

We don't all "need" cars. Just like we don't all "need" guns. Keep in mind society was just fine before the Model T roamed our streets. However, it is our right, and desire to have a bit more comfort while riding to work. Just like it's our right (as American citizens) to own a gun for protection against our government (2nd amendment), sport shooting, and in some cases, legal hunting (which I do not do).

Lastly, you begin the post referencing what can be achieved by "getting rid of" the guns. Well, if you look at my earlier posts in different threads, about the statistics, and showing the nil effect in Australia and other countries... you'll see society has looked at the effects. *I* HAVE looked at the effects. It won't do anything.

I come from Los Angeles, California. Born and raised. We see "illegal" things all the times in our streets. Not only automatic weapons (illegal and banned) but multiple street drugs (illegal and banned) and so much more. Yet, they still turn up, are used in crimes, etc. My point? Banning them does nothing. It stops good people from owning their hobbies, while bad guys just have to sell a few more drugs to afford the guns from the street. They will be just as easy to obtain.



We don't all need cars ?? righty o ,i couldn't disagree more with that part of the statement..but you came good ,You at least admit we don't all need guns then :mrgreen:
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Outlaw the boomerang. :dance:
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
User avatar
_Billy_
 
Posts: 983
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby chiselray » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:57 pm

A lot of inexperienced people end up hitting themselves with boomerangs ...
I wouldn'nt know one end form teh other myself ....untill it hit me.
User avatar
chiselray
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: earth

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm

I have a gun and a super-charged motor vehicle. I like to boom and vroom. Hey after you shoot people you often have a strange need to drive 185.

Seriously though, its sad that we have to explain the Constitution to people these days, especially to Senators. When they wrote the Constitution they believed that the people should have the same weapons as the government.

And Piers Morgan is a blithering idiot, with extra blithering.
User avatar
CodeBlackv2
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:05 pm

blackvault wrote:As there is with guns... and the numbers and statistics show per number... motor vehicles are more lethal.

Ban them?

I think we could get along without cars, indeed, or perhaps we should limit their speed to 10 mph, after all accidents at 10 miles per hour are for the most part "non lethal accidents" that would indeed "promote the health" of the US public and reduce the number of casualties due to accidents, but I can hear people saying this is not like a "gun control issue" at all, but it clearly is "comparable" therefore I do suggest we treat both in a similar fashion, at least we should "hang HENRY FORD" or his effigy for giving us a Car, that has promoted the mass killing on the high ways, and perhaps he also promoted "ANTI SEMITISM" as well, as a matter of fact I am reasonably sure of the fact that he together with the RUSSIAN Czars was "more influential" in spreading racial hatred than perhaps even the HITLER DICTATORSHIP, in the new book by MR JOSHUA BETHEL he will prove that "causing Anti Semitical Hatred" is not a "victimless crime" by any means but can lead to the mass murder of the "people that are being advocated as a group of people who seek world control" now he is clear to specify in his book, that any conspiracy that does in fact seek to control the planet should be abolished, but he also points out that no one belonging to this conspiracy should be killed unless of course, and this is the stipulation, they "pose a direct threat" to the freedom of the world and refuse to respond when called upon to "cede power"!
User avatar
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 am

Postby at1with0 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:41 pm

There are tons of regulations involving the use of automobiles. :mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:31 pm

at1with0 wrote:There are tons of regulations involving the use of automobiles. :mrgreen:


Driving an automobile is not an inalienable right.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3241
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby at1with0 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
at1with0 wrote:There are tons of regulations involving the use of automobiles. :mrgreen:


Driving an automobile is not an inalienable right.


Exactly.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests