The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The National Christmas Tree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 am

That's what I thought.

No reason to be a righteous person, no reason to follow Christ's teachings, no reason to obey God's laws, for our choices do not matter, given that it's all genetics -- whether we are an heir to the bond woman or the free woman.

John 3:16 is a lie and believing in Jesus is all for naught.

It does make me wonder why you would promote Christianity, knowing that what we believe doesn't matter in the slightest.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok! Ok! since you have all ruined Christmas, can we at least celebrate the New Year? :lol: Thou shalt not drinkith of the Campaignith, nor gaze upon the Rose Parade nor enjoy the Rose Bowlith game. :lol:

There will be no betting on the games either! :evil:
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 pm

En Lugal will probably tell you New Year's is another pagan holiday. ;)
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 pm

at1with0 wrote:That's what I thought.

No reason to be a righteous person, no reason to follow Christ's teachings, no reason to obey God's laws, for our choices do not matter, given that it's all genetics -- whether we are an heir to the bond woman or the free woman.

John 3:16 is a lie and believing in Jesus is all for naught.

It does make me wonder why you would promote Christianity, knowing that what we believe doesn't matter in the slightest.

at1with0,

Are you about to reach critical mass on us here?? Going critical? Do you need a makeover or such to help you through the day and into the next??

I ask because you seem to either misquote or get so much backwards and then seemingly reach critical mass based on a misquote...or even a counterfeit.

You seem to need for your concept of a counterfeit to be real and are trying to hold me to your counterfeit...as if it was real and what the Word states when it states no such thing.

I never stated that John 3:16 is a lie..I said that it does not state what you are attempting to declare. John 3:16 is also not the whole council of God.

Observe how this works.

No reason to be a righteous person, no reason to follow Christ's teachings

The righteousness we have is His righteousness..not ours per se..but from Him. For we can boast of nothing.

no reason to obey God's laws, for our choices do not matter, given that it's all genetics

Good grief ..where from did you dig up this one. It is never genetics..it is Spirit..and His Spirit in us. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...these three are one. For we can claim nothing. He did it all. He chose...He shed his blood for His people.

What we believe is often not what He declares..do you not understand that?? And what does belief mean...how is it broken down??

Be...to exist..

Leif..in Life or living

To exist in Life..to Be Living. The Living Word. For his name is Life...and also The Word...among many names for Him.

Good grief at1with0..you are going off on us in like manner to Governor Festus before Paul, King Agrippa, and Bernice. You are reaching critical mass. You seem to have the same reaction as Governor Festus to what the Gospel states verses what you think it states.

Dont go critical on us at1with0.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 am

If John 3:16 isn't a lie, then it follows that whoever believes in Christ shall have eternal life. Granted, one passage is not the whole council of God, but then again, the whole council of God is infinite and can never be fully divulged. Note that 'whoever' was not qualified in any way.

If genetics doesn't matter then it doesn't matter if you're an heir to the free woman or the bond woman.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 pm

OT sometimes you may miscalculate things. Just when you think you have it all figured out!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-no ... 01529.html
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:44 pm

The one thing that is proven in this thread is that Christian Religions all have a different interpretation of the Bible. Anyone that would argue with any other Christian over the context of John 3:16, isn't going to agree on much else. Catholics probably are not even Christians in some peoples minds.

Nothing is going to sway or convince OT, that what he believes may be wrong, extreme, or fanatical. I would hate to hear what he really believes about some poor pagan like me, who puts up a Christmas Tree, buys presents for his kids, and loves to see the Rose Parade on a color television, after getting rid of that ol' Black and White last year. :lol: Life is not black and white! Like you, one woman tried having me decorate a Christmas tree about 41 years ago, but I took her up on it, and we will have our 40th Wedding Anniversary on Valentine's day. Scratch that up to another 2 sins in your book, remembering the best day of my life and honoring her, and thinking a pagen Valentine somehow violates God.

Call it a public education, but I'm just a simple guy who remembered being a good Husband and Father, believing this is part of my life mission God will approve of, beyond my many faults. Life is also for living, and forgetting to live life may be the greatest sin of all.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Sorry at1with0,

But you oversimplify greatly here.

If genetics doesn't matter then it doesn't matter if you're an heir to the free woman or the bond woman.]

It does indeed matter if one is of the bondwoman or the freewoman. Not in the destination..in the End..but it matters here because of this type of thing.

From CNS News site..other news sites are not yet covering this at all.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-a ... heir-faith

And for those who do not know..this type of thing is going to wax worse and worse ...and soon..on another arena...as someone here on this world tries to bring in the religion of this world after the god of this world..by doing exactly this..Making a world in which the children of the bondwoman "shall" be heir with the children of the freewoman.

They intend to make the children of the freewoman pay for and finance the world of the children of the bondwoman with their first fruits of their labor while getting second or third fruits themselves.

Now here we have government turning on it's own people in violation of their charter to protect the rights of these same people under Amendment 1 in order to protect the benefits and "Entitlements" of others for whom the government and political parties desire their votes. They are buying up votes and making others pay for them against their will and the free expression of their religious beliefs. Government is entering the religion business and substitutiong government religion, by force if necessary, in place of the people's religion. This is feudalism..royalty.

Da...Tovarich???

Be Warned.

But hey..how about those Rose bowel parades...orange housewives from where??...who is dancing with whom??

This is not going to stop here with this incident but accelerate into other arenas.

Just as taxing the rich will not stop with taxing the rich.

This is the very reason it is important to know about the difference in the bondwoman and her child verses the freewoman and her child.

Otherwise most people would not recognize this for what it is as it is happening right in front of them.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Proving my point God has more important things to worry about than a Christmas tree or Birthday cake!
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 am

greeney2 wrote:Proving my point God has more important things to worry about than a Christmas tree or Birthday cake!

Greeny2,

You cannot be serious about your quote above...are you??? Are you sure you want to go down this road with me to make your point??

A christmas tree is sufficient important for it to be mentioned in the Word from Jerimiah Chapter 10 right off the bat at the beginning of that very chapter.
I find it very interesting that almost no preachers teach this chapter to their flocks. It is as if they want them never to know this.

I remember telling this to a handful of the guys at work...they had never heard or read this prior to my telling them about it. They saw it for the first time on my Franklin KJV version and it was no comment. I asked them..did not your ministers or priests ever teach this to you..or in Sunday School. No.. was the reply. Never.

Here from the KJV version

1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

And furthermore ..observe what is happening right in front of us with our leadership...as I posted back on page 1 of this thread. Tell me that this could possibly be leadership when so many are out of work??

54 trees throughout the White House is alot of trees on the public purse..

"As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees"

But we are a "Sensitive People. Does that look like sensitivity or disposability and expendability??

From this article here in Investors.com

http://news.investors.com/politics-andr ... tm?ven=rss

As to birthdays...once again..I find no example where the people of God are instructed to celebrate a birthday..neither in the Olde Testament nor the New Testament. It is not there.
Neither is a clear cut Word about when He was born.
For the significance of Him is for whom he died..not His birth. THe importance of His birth is that He was born sinless..without blemish as fortold to meet the requirements of God through His prophets.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts