The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

A nice Xmas present we've got!

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Peter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 am

Nearly half of London's police stations are to be axed according to Scotland Yard recently revealed austerity plan..... well.... while the number of well paid police top officers will get tripled! Looks really weird imo! Can it make us feel safer in London? No! Can it make Scotland Yard more effective? No! Well paid and well placed Scotland Yard officers are not actually involved into daily routine work "in the fields" to ensure peace and order in London streets. So I strongly suspect our safety isn't actually the thing authorities do care at all!
That's a mess now in London with those Muslim immigrants mushrooming in here! The much boasted multicultural policy has actually encouraged Muslim immigrants to create parallel societies in this city! There are "no-go" districts in London I wouldn't dare to visit even in broad daylight, East London and some other! That is sort of a Muslim enclave! In the Tower Hamlets area of East London the streets have been plastered with posters declaring "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone. Islamic rules enforced". I can foresee one day whole London will be declared that Sharia zone you know.... And once they'll just B-A-N XMAS! Merry Xmas folks so far!
Peter

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts