The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm afraid Disson80r is on a permanent hiatus OT! He made the naughty list, and will be getting coal in is stocking this year. :cry:
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Goodness me Greeny2,

It saddens me to hear that.

While I dont agree with Disson80r on some of their posts I do not like to see that happen to people...anyone. I like to think that most people have a level of basic civility, manner and decorum....wisdom if you like.

Which is why I am usually not big on emotions to the point of being out of control.

But it saddens me to find that Disson80r is in such a condition.

Have some time off now to catch up on long overlooked tasks around here so I hope to have a bit more time for the board.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:24 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:at1with0,

You didn't answer the question.. Is it impossible to be a victim of discrimination?

You, at1with0, seem to be incapable of understanding what is posted concerning a counterfeit. I did indeed answer your question.

Oh? I must have missed it. What was the answer?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:07 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:But it saddens me to find that Disson80r is in such a condition.

John is more than a reasonable person, and he was raised to have a natural kindness and to be forgiving. I'm sure John only regards a very few select people, as so rotten to the core, he would not allow them back. He just wants all the hostility to go away, and thought everyone could self moderate again. His email is always open to anyone. I also believe we all have something to contribute as far as different perspectives, including Disson80r.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 am

Off Topic
For those curious, within a couple weeks, Disson80r blatantly ignored 4 different warnings about offensive language and behavior. Plain and simple, there is a legal reason I can not have certain language, words, and vulgar commentary used on my forums. I am legally responsible for offering everyone here a place to communicate, and if I had allowed Disson80r to continue such vulgar language -- I am allowing access to young teenagers and kids that are allowed to use this site. I've never wanted a forum for only "21 and older" as I started in this field very young myself. That said, there is a certain 'rating' I have because I allow all ages, and keep vulgarity, excessive language, etc., OFF the boards... or at least to a point. I try and be as lenient as I can be, but the vulgarity Disson80r used, that resulted in the multiple (ignored) warnings, was too much.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Time to resurrect a dead thread.

Now why is it again that God created such a sinful race?
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 pm

at1with0 wrote:Time to resurrect a dead thread.

Now why is it again that God created such a sinful race?

at1with0,

I don't think that was the title of the OP of this thread. But the pattern is familiar. Blame God.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:06 am

Did God create or not create the human species?
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:24 pm

at1with0 wrote:Did God create or not create the human species?

LOL LOL LOL...

Are not humans of intelligence..reason...logic.

Are they not responsible for their own actions?? Accountable...by intellect, reason. logic.

Or is the history, of logical reasonable, intelligent men to blame someone else and leave them holding the bag?? All the while hoping no one notices this pattern???

The essence of God or even the pagan gods is that they are sovereign...and not subject.

You do know this right???

As I keep trying to show you ...you are speaking of a system in which man is sovereign and God is subject.

You do know this history correct??

This is the system of which you are speaking...in which the children of the bondwoman "shall" be heir with the children of the freewoman.

And for which the Word states.."Shall not be heir" with the children of the freewoman.

Once again..one of us has it backwards.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 pm

I'll take that as a yes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts