The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Merry Christmas

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby thunder » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 am

MERRY CHRISTMASS everyone
thunder
thunder

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. I am certainly blessed with a wonderful wife, family,and life. :angel: God has been good to me. :D Hope you all enjoy the Holidays, see old friends and family, eat too much, smile a lot, and count your blessings too. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
greeney2

Postby Island_Girl » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Merry Christmas everyone from
New Orleans. :)

Island_Girl

Postby SmokinJoe » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:47 am

Merry Christmas (belated).

So, I'm late on the post, what else is new.. :dance:
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby chiselray » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 am

i am later SM....Merry Christmas if your still celebrating it...i believe i could find a few people still opening cans of alcohol.....they have a problem with moderation ,or so the rest of the world thinks so.. :geek:
chiselray

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 pm

My Grinch, I mean wife, took everything down today. It's tradition in my family to keep the decorations up at least until New Years. I kinda prefer it this way though, means I keep my fun of putting it all up on Thanksgiving and she does the part I hate. :D
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts