The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

US calls Assange 'enemy of state'

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:38 am

Assange has thousands of wiki leaks ready to drop ...i can't wait ,America trembles !
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 am

Doesn't sound like is very sick anymore. He says the door is always open to solve the issue with him. There is nothing to solve or discuss, he has a legal warrant for his arrest for jumping bail.
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 pm

I am not one to insult greeny ,but in your case i'll make an exception....

i could not disagree more with your views on Assange, they are only the insight one would have if he could not think outside the box..We all are guilty of it within our shortsightedness on other areas of course, though you have the floor in this forum though...
chiselray

Postby rath » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 am

chiselray wrote:Assange has thousands of wiki leaks ready to drop ...i can't wait ,America trembles !

:thumbup:
rath

Postby rath » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 am

greeney2 wrote:Doesn't sound like is very sick anymore. He says the door is always open to solve the issue with him. There is nothing to solve or discuss, he has a legal warrant for his arrest for jumping bail.

& Sweden has always had the option to send police to Briton & now The Ecuadorian embassy to question Assange & clear the misunderstanding over the fake CIA rape charges.

But they choose not to proceed with that course of action.

So this drags on & on simple due to Sweden's incompetence & lies.

Everybody can see that Sweden can question Assange at any time they wish, but they choose not to, as they cant extradite Assange to the USA to be tortured & killed unless he returns to Sweden.

Assange has done nothing wrong.

Even the Swedish police & prosecutors know this .... as they where the ones who dismissed the charges against Assange because the police proved the Women who made the claims had lied, & that is why the Sweden's prosecutors dropped all the fake charges against Julian Assange & let him go.
rath

Postby rath » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:32 am

chiselray wrote:I am not one to insult greeny ,but in your case i'll make an exception....

i could not disagree more with your views on Assange, they are only the insight one would have if he could not think outside the box..We all are guilty of it within our shortsightedness on other areas of course, though you have the floor in this forum though...

I agree Chiselray .... well said.

Greeney2 is a classic example of brainwashing by the U.S government.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:59 am

Nice try, he is a fugitive from justice, running and hiding. The playing sick game didn't work for him, now what?
greeney2

Postby rath » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:31 am

greeney2 wrote:Nice try, he is a fugitive from justice, running and hiding. The playing sick game didn't work for him, now what?

A fugitive .... since when.

:lol:

Have you ever heard of Slander & liable.

The Swedish Prosecutors & police let Assange go & dropped all charges because he had not committed any crime.

Then the Swedish Prosecutors were fired, & a government appointed feminist was placed in charge of the case.

This new prosecutor then charged Assange ( who had already left Sweden legally ) with a crime that did not even exists.

Her state then passed a new law regarding consensual sex with a condom, now being classified as rape.
& then placed new charges against Assange alleging her was guilty of rape.

& as i have already proven .... you can not charge a person with a crime retrospectively.

Thus ...

The charges are fake, & they may even constitute a war crime & human rights violations.

Moreover ..... A person, any person. Can not be a fugitive, if they have not committed any crimes.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:28 am

He violated bail, that is a crime.
greeney2

Postby rath » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:45 am

greeney2 wrote:He violated bail, that is a crime.

Cept where the charges are dismissed.

Ergo, no crime .... no jumping bail.

If the current trumped up charges are dismissed because, there was no crime & the charges where made up ...... all the ( fake ) charges will be tossed out & julian Assange will be exonerated, & free to travel where ever he wishes.

No charges, no crime ... no crime no breach of bail.

:thumbup:
rath

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts