The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Internet addiction..??

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby AirForceOne » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:07 pm

My understanding is that an alchoholic doesn't know they are an alcoholic...so how do u know if u r addicted to the internet...where do u draw the line?..I use youtube all the time but not sure if addicted?

Paul(NZ) ;)
AirForceOne

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:16 pm

There is no simple definition of it...maybe this will be covered in the DSM V.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:55 am

AirForceOne wrote:My understanding is that an alchoholic doesn't know they are an alcoholic...so how do u know if u r addicted to the internet...where do u draw the line?..I use youtube all the time but not sure if addicted?

Paul(NZ) ;)

what is wrong with an internet addiction if one is learning as he goes...?
Ever heard of a learning addiction? the term addiction is reserved for an indulgence meaning mostly excessive i believe for no purposeful meaning..
I like to talk when it serves my interests ,it is my mental choice from happiness ,what a great addiction if it is one..
chiselray

Postby AirForceOne » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:58 pm

I think if something positive comes out of it,then all good..I can't get enough of youtube...awesome ..I need a fix! :)
AirForceOne

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts