The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Pot smokers enter legal limbo in Washington, Colorado

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:35 am

Pot is really not taht good to have a great time on.
The problem is the more you use the more you need .It is great as a pain killer ,also an anasthetic for the consciousness .
Many people put themselves in harms way by using pot,What about ALL THOSE DARWIN AWARDS ?? don't tell me those accidents were anything but pot related... :ugeek:

Look who died here >

Abstract

We report six cases of possible acute cardiovascular death in young adults, where very recent cannabis ingestion was documented by the presence of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in postmortem blood samples. A broad toxicological blood analysis could not reveal other drugs. Similar cases have been reported in the literature, but the toxicological analysis has been absent or limited to urine samples, which represent a much broader time window for cannabis intake. This paper presents six case reports, where cannabis alone was detected in blood. Further, an overview over previously published cases, clinical trials and possible patho-physiological mechanisms are presented

Deaths from Pot
chiselray

Postby capricorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:28 am

6 "possible" deaths? So it may have caused deaths but maybe it didn't.
Hmmmmmmm?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 am

If a woman is to be able to have an abortion because it's her body that she owns and the government should stay away from our bodies, I think smoking some pot should be legal by the same rationale.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:10 am

at1with0 wrote:If a woman is to be able to have an abortion because it's her body that she owns and the government should stay away from our bodies, I think smoking some pot should be legal by the same rationale.

It is a stranglulation of a birth right ...we are being had and controlled

i don't care for its myself anyway ...at least it should be a personal choice ..
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:14 am

capricorn wrote:6 "possible" deaths? So it may have caused deaths but maybe it didn't.
Hmmmmmmm?

my perspective is really one that it can cause harm ,as anything else can do ...
It could cause a death ,maybe it did ,maybe it didn't but so does anything if you go too hard...
People who say one thing and i mean anything literally can not cause hard is FOS in excess...
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 am

chiselray wrote:
at1with0 wrote:If a woman is to be able to have an abortion because it's her body that she owns and the government should stay away from our bodies, I think smoking some pot should be legal by the same rationale.

It is a stranglulation of a birth right ...we are being had and controlled

i don't care for its myself anyway ...at least it should be a personal choice ..

Yep.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Nesaie » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 am

capricorn wrote:6 "possible" deaths? So it may have caused deaths but maybe it didn't.
Hmmmmmmm?

"Possible deaths"...EXACTLY. There is no evidence. The abstract itself says there was no other tests to show any other drugs, including alcohol.

We know cigarettes kill. We know alcohol kills. We know that prescription pills kill more people than guns. As a matter of fact, prescription pills when taken "correctly" still slowly kill you.

Yet, pot MIGHT have caused 6 deaths?

There are people (no not scientific) that claim that pot actually retarded their cancer without the "side" effects of chemo (based on mustard gas). It also allows them to eat and retain food without puking. I dare you to watch a loved one with cancer and not try anything. One of my old roommates told me that pot took away his pain. The oxycotin he "partied" with. The pills from the VA didn't help, but the pot did. You're darned right that he smoked as much of that as he wanted.

Myself, it's not my thing. I don't care if people around me smoke it. Once in a while I may have gotten a contact high. No different than concerts of old. But like 1=0 said, its their body. The libertarian that I am, I say legalize all drugs. So long as the drug user doesn't harm me, my family or my property, what they do to themself isn't my business. I can't protect somebody from themself.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby chiselray » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:35 am

Myself, it's not my thing. I don't care if people around me smoke it. Once in a while I may have gotten a contact high. No different than concerts of old. But like 1=0 said, its their body. The libertarian that I am, I say legalize all drugs. So long as the drug user doesn't harm me, my family or my property, what they do to themself isn't my business. I can't protect somebody from themself.

Very thoughful of you to say so ,as long as your family doesn't get hurt your fine with legal heroin ,legal cocaine ,legal crack ...
Every crack head applauds you Libertarian :clap:
chiselray

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts