The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The National Christmas Tree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 am

BS
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:01 pm

at1with0 wrote:BS

Well...that is certainly keeping it short and simple...at1with0.

The problem is it is not what the Word teaches to Believers.

The trick for the world and the god of this world is to get people off the Word...by any means.

Somehow I dont think "BS" is quite going to do it.

I have explained this to a number of people over the years..even those under oath in the " Eastern" Religions.

I have found out one thing..I know to much for an outsider ..a profane person. To much of what outsiders are supposed to be capable ... to know and think.

For those under the dogma of the god of this world do not like to be told that the Word States...that the children of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the children of the freewoman.

For they want, believe, and think themselves entitled to exactly the opposite.

No problem by me..I just point out what is stated in the Word.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 pm

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What word in that line of scripture implies that everyone is His, to use your verbiage??
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:50 pm

If I never learned anything in my religious upbringing, that is what my Grandmother instilled in me, until I leave this earth. It speaks for itself. Thank You at1.

I just put up my Christmas tree which for us because of all our cats has been a wooden chain sawed stump carved into a tree. I decorate it with a long string of lights 10 times longer than the tree needs, but that is our little tree now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:26 pm

greeney2 wrote:If I never learned anything in my religious upbringing, that is what my Grandmother instilled in me, until I leave this earth. It speaks for itself. Thank You at1.

I just put up my Christmas tree which for us because of all our cats has been a wooden chain sawed stump carved into a tree. I decorate it with a long string of lights 10 times longer than the tree needs, but that is our little tree now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

You're welcome G2.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:13 am

at1with0 wrote:John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What word in that line of scripture implies that everyone is His, to use your verbiage??

Sorry at1with0,

But you are misquoting and not telling the whole story or as the olde ones say..."Not teaching the Whole Council of God." Thus meaning you are speaking of another god and another word..not Word.

For the Word states clearly in, the fourth chapter of Galatians, that

the children of the bondwoman "shall not be heir" with the children of the freewoman.

What you are stating here is that

"The children of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the freewoman.

And that is not what God declared.

Between the two of us..one of us is speaking of another gospel..and another god than the one in the Word.

One of us here is presenting a counterfeit and another god..a counterfeit god.
Just as did the Hebrews and the Hebrew leadership and they are still doing it today.

In case you dont get it or follow the reason.."Heir" is a Biblical term for everlasting life..for being Saved..by Him...by His Saving Blood.

The passage states... "Shall not be Heir" ..it does not state..."shall be heir"

I have long suspected that this is why so many preachers and priests do not often teach the whole council concerning this passage..but leave it unexplained so as to teach the world doctrine and the god of this world without many even being aware of it.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:49 am

orangetom1999 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:John 3:16

Sorry at1with0,

But you are misquoting and not telling the whole story or as the olde ones say..."Not teaching the Whole Council of God." Thus meaning you are speaking of another god and another word..not Word.

For the Word states clearly in, the fourth chapter of Galatians, that

the children of the bondwoman "shall not be heir" with the children of the freewoman.

What you are stating here is that

"The children of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the freewoman.

And that is not what God declared.

Between the two of us..one of us is speaking of another gospel..and another god than the one in the Word.

One of us here is presenting a counterfeit and another god..a counterfeit god.
Just as did the Hebrews and the Hebrew leadership and they are still doing it today.

In case you dont get it or follow the reason.."Heir" is a Biblical term for everlasting life..for being Saved..by Him...by His Saving Blood.

The passage states... "Shall not be Heir" ..it does not state..."shall be heir"

I have long suspected that this is why so many preachers and priests do not often teach the whole council concerning this passage..but leave it unexplained so as to teach the world doctrine and the god of this world without many even being aware of it.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

Then you must be suggesting John 3:16 is wrong. Is John 3:16 a lie?
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Nothing like an argument on Christmas that quoting John 3:16 is wrong!

"whosoever believeth" is not misquoting anything to me.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:34 pm

greeney2 wrote:Nothing like an argument on Christmas that quoting John 3:16 is wrong!

"whosoever believeth" is not misquoting anything to me.

And I'm sure that OT believes he is an heir of the free woman. Am I wrong?
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:19 pm

at1with0,

Then you must be suggesting John 3:16 is wrong. Is John 3:16 a lie?

Nice try at1with0 but no good.

What I said..was "The Whole Council of God". Not just John 3:16 alone and out of context.

His world (Cosmos) is all those the Father hath given him...he shall lose not one. It does not include Esau the twin brother of Jacob...of the same lump of clay.

Who are all the Father hath given Him?? None of my business..but I know it does not include everyone and everything. I don't determine that ...He does.

His sheep hear His voice...not goats..but His Sheep hear him and come to Him. He died for His sheep.....He did not die for goats.

Nothing difficult about this understanding.

And futhermore ...this is 24/7..it does not rest on this time of year...this day. Because He is REST. Just like He is also Peace.

And I'm sure that OT believes he is an heir of the free woman. Am I wrong?

What I think or believe makes no difference. It is what He had declared..what He states in His Word.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts