The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Effects of the Obama Re-Election (Change)

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby capricorn » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 am

Day One!

Dow loses 313 points in sharpest sell-off of the year
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/stock-m ... y-17670350

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/11/07 ... employees/

Israeli Offical: Presidents reelction means Jewish state must "take care of it's own"
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/11/07/i ... f-its-own/

I was wrong, this certainly is Change :roll:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 am

Let the Layoffs begin:

Companies plan massive layoffs as Obamacare becomes reality
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/wat ... macare-be/
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks for posting this, Capricorn. Unfortunately, this is the "Change" everyone voted for on Tuesday, and am afraid it will get worse, before it gets better.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:37 am

It's unbelievable, it already hitting close to home for me. My buddy works for Striker in Orchard Park (Suburb of Buffalo) and is getting layed off.
Thanks Bama! Love the Change :evil:
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I have to say, when you have a president that is this bad, this unqualified, this dangerous, and he gets re-elected, it means that either the election was completely rigged or the American people are completely insane. I am bouncing back and forth between those two.

And heads have already started rolling to protect this guy's crooked a$$, General Patraeus. That didn't take long. The people are idiots.

Four more years of total embarrassment. You can't fix stupid.
CodeBlackv2

Postby capricorn » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Foodstamps Soar By Most In 16 Months: Over 1 Million Americans Enter Poverty In Last Two Months

"The just reported foodstamp number for September was a doozy, with 607,544 new Americans becoming eligible for foodstamps, as a record 47.7 million Americans are now living in poverty at least according to the USDA

...it is now looking quite possible that the US may end 2012 with just over a mindboggling 50 million Americans living in absolute poverty and collecting the $134.29 average monthly benefit per person, instead of working.

Welcome to the recovery indeed."

http://www.zerohedge.com/print/460910

FORWARD baby! :thumbdown:
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Stock market dives again as fiscal cliff looms. NYSE is being sold off because no one is going to want to invest in the US in the coming decades, so markets will have a hard time making any money. Considering the percentage of Americans on welfare I don't see how you save this sinking ship. And if that is not enough, now we hear that BO wants a 3rd term!

Despite the fact that banks are pushing re-fi's they still aren't opening up for new home loans. That says they have no faith. The really ironic part for me is that I'm working for the Satan who created this mess and I'm not happy about it. If you people saw the stuff I see... oh man. Now I see how the billionaires make money. Yeah its fun dealing with transactions in the half billion dollar range. Its a hoot! And, no, I'm not kidding. I saw one transaction for $800 million. Must be nice to have that kind of cash. I feel like a Google Executive, until I realize the money isn't mine. Sorry, for the off topic.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Nesaie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:34 am

But wait...it can only get worse. Historically, at least in the 20th century, the second term for a president is always worse than the first. Clinton was impeached in his second term. Nixon had Watergate. We found out about the Iran/Contra scandal during Reagan's second term...etc.

I can't wait to see how this jerk can out do the previous jerks who have claimed/held office in DC.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:18 am

He just did out do them! What Obama just did with the film malarkey to cover up Benghazi, along with his cabinet, and Secretary of State, blatantly abused his power criminally to win the election. This outrageous lie was far worse than Nixon's Watergate, or Nixon's dirty tricks games. Even Nixon was only slightly caught at the top, but in this case the lies only came from Obama, Clinton, Rice, and a few others. They also set up Petreas with the Mistress News to disgrace a great General as part of the Coverup. This week all the new about Hillary have the flu, and falling having a concussion, is a total lie. How many people have you known that had concussions, and have to be out of commission until the middle of January in order to testify. Think they are stalling until after Inauguration Day?
greeney2

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts