The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Theories Regarding Why ETs Have Not Made Contact

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby alienwithin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:48 pm

There are different treaties that in effect that stop contact. you are also dealing with highly spiritually advanced beings for whom have been trying to raise the vibration of people so that open contact can take place. Back to the treaties you can expect those to be broken and they to disclose themselves and bypass the governments.
alienwithin

Postby selfhelpnation » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:02 pm

WarAngel wrote:
Butcher wrote:Howard Menger stated "Until we all as a planet start thinking correctly, they will not meet with us in the open."

There's probably alot of truth to that. We as a race may not be ready. I keep hearing
people say how it would radically change the world we know. To get us ready I think there is a slow effort on the ETs part to prepare us. Even discussing this may be part of their plan. :think:

There are a few possibilities why they haven't made contact.
1) They just don't give a crap about us and what we are doing with ourselves and this planet.
2) They're waiting until we are ready. Humans are quick to jump the gun on anything and most are not open to accepting the possibility of anything they aren't used to.
3) What I call the "Watcher from Highlander Theory". Their sole purpose is to observe, but never interfere. I'm sure there's another proper term for that. I'm just too lazy to look it up.

I'd like to know your opinions on what I think. :dance:
selfhelpnation

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Probably a combination of those. They don't care about us in the sense that what we do doesn't interest them. The do care how far we progress. And some may be interested in us from a scientific perspective.

But I have a much bigger theory. I think intelligent Mammals is a rare thing and other species are interested in earth for that reason. The human race was created 170,000 to 250,000 years ago by a species that came to the earth to mine gold. They needed workers.

Today, aliens come here to obtain samples of the previous alien's work. Commerce. My guess is they use humans as a source of DNA. Earth is just a big easy bake oven to them. We're the pop tart.
CodeBlackv2

Postby attkmaster » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:33 pm

ETs have not made contact with us because we are not ready, reflect on yourself and reflect on society, why would an advanced alien being want to contact us now? we need to change our ways, but we're almost there.

as for the government covering this up they may be, then again they may not be. i see 1 of 2 possible solutions:
1 - the government is trying their hardest to keep us from knowing so they can keep power, if we know they exist we challenge everything we know, including our society
2 - the government is slowly preparing us for disclosure, and will use the information to disinform us into thinking they're here for bad reasons in order to take complete power.

personally the 2nd one makes more sense to me as i see more and more space based entertainment, it's a pattern that i've been following, take a look for yourself, it's everywhere.

that's what i believe, but i think these aliens (not all of them, but most) are here for good, or neutral reasons, some being bad, but i'm sure the good and neutral are restricting them from doing harm. then again i could be wrong. but it looks as if we will have to just ride it out and see what happens, should be an interesting year. :)
attkmaster

Postby SiriusNephron » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm

The Alien Doctrin
1.take samples, swabs, of skin, DNA, sperm and do various experiments on host, then put them back where you found them, don't harm them, make them forget.
2.with the cattle,bloodlessly and quietly take body parts,reproductive glads,genitals etc.
3.the race is an incredibly warlike violent race, so youd better get in there get what we need dont get caught, and get out of there as quick as you can.
4. Their governments have all kinds of traps set for us as they want our technology to make more war so get in there and do the job and don't get any vehicles caught.
5. We are no longer a violent primitive species but you are dealing with a people who are so any introductions will only end up on the dissection table, don't get friendly with them.
6.why do we abduct and take cattle samples?:- to clone, reproduce and use the human
on our planets,much in the same way as the human treats its own inhabitants as slaves,its animals for food,clothing,medicine, plant life as fodder,furniture,fish,cattle for milk etc.
7. Human Skin makes great soap. The bones are so good for drum sticks, once theyve mined our diamond studded planet then we can go get some more DNA and make a few billion new clones...Etc etc.
SiriusNephron

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

I don't think they are quite as dastardly as all that but to think tht they are noble creatures with our best interest in mind is naive. I think they have been responsible for the downfall of many civilizations in the past. They don't want us to progress to far or too fast.

When we eventually reach the level of a space faring race it's going to be a profound moment. Being late comers to the party our best course would be to find a quiet, undiscovered part of the galaxy and try to catch up, and try not to become catchup.
CodeBlackv2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:10 am

You mean why have they not made their presence obvious?

Who says they're not here now?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Kybasser » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 pm

OK, I'll be honest, I did not read all the responses, so I hope I am not duplicating something.

But consider this... do we want to find intelligent life? And by we, I mean all of us? I for one hope we don't. Let's look at our world's and our country's history. We don't get along as a species. Not even our religions that preach peace and love are free from violence and trying to kill each other. Consider the Crusades of the Christians, and how many they killed. Consider how many extreme Muslims are now trying to kill others, and that's just two examples, and they are both based upon a "book" that tells them how to live, yet it seems all cultures find reasons to interpret these books as excuses for killing their own kind, just different belief systems.

So now let's look at the countries... including us, in the USA. We are constantly telling others they are not living correctly, and this is in their own countries. We go to war because we think they don't treat their citizens right.

So, we meet an intelligent race that is way ahead of us on the evolutionary or technological chain, and we decide they aren't treating their women, their children, or some other part of their citizenship the way "WE" think they should, and we go to war with them... this time we LOSE for sure!!!!

At least that's my opinion, and maybe they just don't want to carry on discussions with people as opinionated as we are!!! LOL.. yeah, I know, that includes me!!!

Danny
Kybasser

Postby Ladybug » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:12 am

Hmmmm...try to convince abductees that aliens are observing us but have decided not to interact with us. :lol:
Ladybug

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm

I think that once we discover an advanced alien race we will quickly find that they don't treat others the way we would like to be treated. They use other species as they see fit. They create drones to do their scouting that are alive but not self aware. They know how to turn humans into drones, or zombies if you prefer. The few abductions that I believe are true indicate that they see humans as lab specimens. Not a rosey picture.

I just hope the government is doing their job and preparing for the eventual encounter. I wonder what's in those big hangars at area 51.
CodeBlackv2

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts