The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Roswell Incident Part 3

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby GaryJones » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 pm

PIO Haut Blows the Lid Off Roswell

Explosive Video Testimony: Blanchard Lied about Marcel's Flying Saucer

Have you seen that shocking interview of Walter Haut talking about Roswell's flying saucer press release? If not, stop reading and click this link. I watched the entire 30 minute Haut interview on YouTube (the link for the full video is below) and it opened my eyes.

Here’s a short transcript of the most incredible revelation.

Interviewer: What, uhh, once you wrote up the new release, what happened after that?

Haut: As I said, I had to take it into town. Uhh, he (Roswell Army Air Field’s base commander Colonel Blanchard) told me to take it in so that if there was any validity to the fact that this was a flyin’ saucer, that, and information got out to other news media other than our own, he felt that he wanted our people there in Roswell to have first crack at it... didn’t want them to feel that he had given the information out to someone who got it to the, uhh, press services outside of Roswell.

If there was any validity to the fact it was a flyin’ saucer? IF?

Is that really what Blanchard really said?

If so, why would he ‘order up’ a press releasestating the USAAF absolutely recovered a flying saucer if he wasn’t certain?

Does that make sense to anyone?

Could it be Blanchard was nervous? Drunk? Have his head up his ass?

Haut said he’s almost positive Blanchard saw the debris before he authorized his press release… that he was surprisingly calm and business-like that day… that he knew what a weather balloon when he saw one, was a West Pointer, an accomplished Air Force officer, intelligent, and not the type to go off half-cocked.

Again, I’m baffled. Haut’s assessment suggests Blanchard would have realized his flying saucer press release stood to revolutionize the world’s understanding of religion and science. Fairly significant, wouldn’t you agree? If I’d been in Blanchard’s boots, I would’ve been excited to the point of crappin’ my pants.

However, there is one possibility…

What If Blanchard’s Press Release was a Lie?

If Blanchard was lying about the flying saucer, then his odd behavior and lack of excitement make more sense. An ambitious young colonel could only remain calm while releasing world changing information to the press if he was reasonably confident he could scapegoat a gullible boob. Enter Jesse Marcel.

Whutch Ya Got There, Jesse?

In the video, Haut says Major Marcel was smart too. But was he? I can think of 2 reasons why he wasn’t.

For starters, he took the debris home to show his family. The question here is how did he know the debris wasn’t radioactive? He was a crash investigator at a base where planes carried atomic ordnance, right? Radioactivity should have been on the mind of a competent military flight crash investigator, right? So why would he risk the lives of his wife and 11 year-old son? Doesn’t sound too smart to me.

The other reason—what right did he have to show any civilians (even his family) the debris he recovered while on duty? Sure the debris hadn’t been classified top-secret at that point in time, but he was an intelligence major and he believed with all his heart he recovered a flying saucer. He had to know the debris (if it really was a saucer) would become highly classified material the moment he returned to Roswell Army Air Field. Revealing top-secret or classified military secrets is a serious offense—apparently he wasn’t smart enough to understand or care about national security.

Still Think Jesse Marcel Sr. was Smart?

I don't. I think he was a boob. Why? We know from the video Marcel told his family the debris was part of, or from, a flying saucer. We also know from the video he never claims the debris in Texas was not what he recovered – only that some was left outside and the media didn't see it all. Yet it’s a fact (based on photographs taken at Ramey’s press conference) Marcel’s saucer debris was either a weather balloon and a rawin target, or parts of a Project Mogul balloon and a rawin.

Bruce Hutchison posted a great article on his site The Roswell Files, and I found the following sentence particularly interesting.

"Interestingly, in two Efficiency Reports completed during his time with the 509th, Jesse was ranked last or second-to-last by the report author (Col. Blanchard was one) when asked to compare him to the other officers in his command."

In other words, Blanchard thought very little of Marcel. This is a key point because someone had to answer for the apparent flying saucer press release security breach.

Would you like to know why Blanchard and Air Force Command might have faked a flying saucer and blamed Marcel? Read on.

See Walter Haut’s interview in its entirety. Administration Roswell Reunion: Number 1, 07/11/1990 - 07/12/1990 His part starts around the 62 minute mark (drag the little button if you want to skip the first 2 interviews).
GaryJones

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts