The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:48 am

Sorry, En-Lu, but your trivialization just isn't enough reason for those of us who care about hatemongering to stop discussing it or its ramifications.

But as I've said before, if you deem a topic unworthy of serious attention, the obvious choice is to not participate in the discussion.

Don't care about hate speech, bigotry and discrimination, equal rights? Then find another topic.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:50 am

at1with0 wrote:Did you not read the title of the article?

Oh, the Humanity: The Pope and Paul Ryan Imply Gays Aren’t Human

(emphasis mine)

They're shameless.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 am

Someone violates another person or takes away their rights boo hoo!

I guess it's only important when someone's right to carry a gun is infringed upon that you right-wingers say "foul."
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Religious bigots are very good at persecuting others while crying victim themselves.

I know what the response to that will be: See how the gay guy is persecuting christians! He says we're very good at persecuting others while crying victim ourselves!

The insanity is never-ending. Boo hoo, I don't like being called subhuman or inhuman. I don't want that hateful belief being a part of the government or law.

Religious bigots cry victim even as they spread their hatred of my sexual orientation. They do not want co-existence with different people. They want political-social implementation of their prejudices.

They don't speak of gays being less than human without intention. Their agenda is transparent: Dehumanize and delegitimize gays in order to "protect" marriage, but the bigger picture and their ultimate goal is to criminalize my sexuality across America and complete the dehumanization process, to make it not only socially acceptable to hate gays but make being gay punishable by imprisonment or death.
DIss0n80r

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny stuff! The two of you should consider writing for these guys. :P
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Religious bigots are very good at persecuting others while crying victim themselves.

I know what the response to that will be: See how the gay guy is persecuting christians! He says we're very good at persecuting others while crying victim ourselves!

The insanity is never-ending. Boo hoo, I don't like being called subhuman or inhuman. I don't want that hateful belief being a part of the government or law.

Religious bigots cry victim even as they spread their hatred of my sexual orientation. They do not want co-existence with different people. They want political-social implementation of their prejudices.

They don't speak of gays being less than human without intention. Their agenda is transparent: Dehumanize and delegitimize gays in order to "protect" marriage, but the bigger picture and their ultimate goal is to criminalize my sexuality across America and complete the dehumanization process, to make it not only socially acceptable to hate gays but make being gay punishable by imprisonment or death.

Sounds like all you are blabbing about, is the question put to you about your own bigotry and the bigotry of the gays towards all religions that believe what is and is not a sin. Reverse the blame! Nice try! :roll: You can't handle the truth that while you demand recognition and respect, you have nothing but contempt for people who believe in the teaching or their religions, and what is universally agreed to as sin. You also can't handle the truth, this is not about hate mongering from religions, you wish it was, so you could claim a how oppress you are, which is false. There are issues far more important in this world than your lifestyle, which is not impared.
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Sorry, En-Lu, but your trivialization just isn't enough reason for those of us who care about hatemongering to stop discussing it or its ramifications.

But as I've said before, if you deem a topic unworthy of serious attention, the obvious choice is to not participate in the discussion.

Don't care about hate speech, bigotry and discrimination, equal rights? Then find another topic.

I have much respect and admiration for my friends in the GLBT community. They are active in their communities and take part in pride parades, peaceful demonstrations and rallies. They are involved in the political processes and actively trying to make a difference. Then there are people like you who make light of their work and progress. Adding fuel to imaginary fires and muddying the real issues. You and your coveted bloggers do them a disservice.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:03 pm

All I see is you dismissing and denying as suits you. I have to wonder why anyone would spend so much time and energy telling a gay man to stop talking about the very real push to dehumanize gays, as the articles show.

Now maybe in your fantasy world, you have gay friends who applaud you for belittling them and think you're a swell fellow for telling them to shut up and quit making a big deal about equal rights and being called a non-person, but in reality you are no more than another enabler of the inequality and hate, if not a bigot in disguise yourself who fabricates gay friends from one side of your mouth while assisting bigotry out the other side.

So are you quite finished yet telling me to stop pointing out bigotry? Because I'm not going to stop.
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 pm

greeney2 wrote:Sounds like all you are blabbing about, is the question put to you about your own bigotry and the bigotry of the gays towards all religions that believe what is and is not a sin. Reverse the blame! Nice try! :roll: You can't handle the truth that while you demand recognition and respect, you have nothing but contempt for people who believe in the teaching or their religions, and what is universally agreed to as sin. You also can't handle the truth, this is not about hate mongering from religions, you wish it was, so you could claim a how oppress you are, which is false. There are issues far more important in this world than your lifestyle, which is not impared.

Yes, I'm well aware that in your warped mind, implying or saying gay people aren't people isn't bigotry, and equal rights means I shouldn't be able to marry if I want to. In your warped mind, I am the bigot for not accepting that being gay is a "sin". And in your warped mind, you want anti-gay bible verses to be the law. Yes?
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Also, why won't you just say whether you agree with Linda Harvey or not? Stop beating around the bush.
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts