The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 pm

I would not say completely unavoidable, but i would say imposing gun restrictions is not the answer.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Well put, Greene, but the implication of the thinking on the anti-gun control side seems to be that these massacres are a necessary evil in order to ensure Big Brother doesn't get your guns.

Are you willing to say those kids had to die so you can be certain some vague conspiracy is thwarted?

That is completely ridiculous! Nobody on earth wants these massacres except people like this kid who did it. This idea of yours is absurd.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:13 pm

En-Lugal wrote:
at1with0 wrote:The TSA does not take away our freedom; it merely is an inconvenience. If a bunch of gun owners are inconvenienced by policies that save at least one life, then they'd be worth it.

How many stories have we read of travelers accidentally boarding and arriving at their destinations while carrying a firearm?

I dunno how many stories of the likes of 9/11 attacks have you heard since TSA?

And, just because the police, for example, fail to catch every criminal doesn't mean the police are a waste of time and money.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby capricorn » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes but the TSA hasn't even caught 1 terrorist
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm

greeney2 wrote:
DIss0n80r wrote:Well put, Greene, but the implication of the thinking on the anti-gun control side seems to be that these massacres are a necessary evil in order to ensure Big Brother doesn't get your guns.

Are you willing to say those kids had to die so you can be certain some vague conspiracy is thwarted?

That is completely ridiculous! Nobody on earth wants these massacres except people like this kid who did it. This idea of yours is absurd.

It's no more ridiculous than anything else the lunatics here at BV yammer on about. Most of the stuff I read here is laughable and offensive.

But you probably are offended by my saying that? Because honestly, almost all I see here is absurdity and paranoia. Hey, you think the aliens are behind the gay agenda? They want us to stop breeding and go extinct, so they're using gays to destroy us from within.

This site is a joke and worse, and the crap spewed here daily is an insult to sanity.

So yeah, get off your high horse.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm

For those asking why this happens in nice neighborhoods, I can answer that. You have to recognize what has happened to our school system. I will hold off on answering that for a moment but first consider that people who are abnormally immature suffer from a lack of power syndrome. They need to be around people they can dominate. That's why some people go into government, so they can lord it over other people. But some people go into the school system instead, because children are easy to dominate. But this immaturity, coupled with the lack of power syndrome, leads to abuses of power, in government as well as the school system.

Now consider how government has taken over our schools and has dictated more and more stringent social policies, over the last few decades. You have a recipe for serious abuse, and I believe that has been happening all over the country. Our school system has become an indoctrination on how government has power, and you don't. So you do what you are told, or else. And some people will always fight back against that kind of authority. And a mentally handicapped person is likely to go to extremes.

This Lansa guy was mentally disturbed and he probably received a lot of abuse in elementary school. I saw mentally challenged kids when I was in elementary and there was zero tolerance for them, by kids and teachers alike. I'd bet you anything this guy was abused in elementary school and when you couple that with his mental problems and, yes, also exposed to weapons, you have a recipe for retribution. His mother failed to protect him from the abuse so he killed her first.

Instead of doing what our country always does in this sort of case, blaming guns, we should be asking important questions about this kid's history and the schools he went to. Did he go to this elementary? Are there abusive teachers or administrators here? We should be asking serious questions instead of playing politics. That's a disgrace! If it was me I would have every employee of this school interviewed by a psychologist. I would get to the bottom of it. To hell with people's feelings! Dead children don't have any feelings.

And to answer why this happens in wealthy neighborhoods, well that is where the upper middle class lives, and the upper middle class are genetically pre-disposed to reject oppression. And certain forms of oppression in the US are worse than ever.

The feminization of boys is behind the increasing frequency of school shootings and it's going to get worse until we start addressing the real problem.

The elementary school I went to was run by pure evil. I met Satan, up close and personal. You don't want to meet Satan!
CodeBlackv2

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 pm

at1with0 wrote:I dunno how many stories of the likes of 9/11 attacks have you heard since TSA?

The point is, there could have been dozens of 9/11 scenarios by now if someone wanted to do it again. Lucky for the failure that is the TSA, these law abiding citizens reported the incidents. Instead of thanking these citizens they responded with anger because it was embarrassing for them to have to admit. The TSA haven't thwarted anything, they've only sexually assaulted granny and little timmy. See, I can play the drama-queen game too.

Take the FBI, for instance. They single out these otherwise harmless idiots, hatch a terrorist plot, provide them the materials and have to assemble it all too. You know, because the "terrorist" their setting up to take the fall is a complete idiot. Someone with zero access to the material otherwise and zero know-how. Then they parade them around and claim to have saved the nation, from a complete idiot.

at1with0 wrote:And, just because the police, for example, fail to catch every criminal doesn't mean the police are a waste of time and money.

Ok, now you're just being absurd. The TSA aren't police, they're civilians with egos that are only dwarfed by their bloated budget. The police don't treat citizens this way. When I visit a courthouse to report for jury duty or a summons, no one grabs my junk or sticks their finger in my ass crack. Why do it at airports, bus and train stations and soon at a highway checkpoint near you? Most of these people can't use a calculator, yet are responsible for the security of our airports.

The TSA allows sex offenders and criminals to join, which is probably why passengers are constantly reporting their possessions being stolen. Oh and it doesn't look good for them when their ranks are arrested and found to have shops on ebay for their stolen wares. In short, their thugs and the American people foot the bill for this bloated, useless agency. Plenty of youtube videos of these goons having fun at the expense of everyday Americans who just want to get on their damn plane.

DIss0n80r wrote:It's no more ridiculous than anything else the lunatics here at BV yammer on about. Most of the stuff I read here is laughable and offensive.

But you probably are offended by my saying that? Because honestly, almost all I see here is absurdity and paranoia. Hey, you think the aliens are behind the gay agenda? They want us to stop breeding and go extinct, so they're using gays to destroy us from within.

Typical Liberal, name-call and lash out when you've got nothing left to add to the discussion. You could just do the sensible thing and find somewhere else to post, if it bothers you so much. No, it's easier to whine about being oppressed because your juvenile antics got you a warning from John. That's all this is from you, a temper tantrum. If it weren't, maybe your comments would actually make sense, instead of being sensationalist and outlandish in nature.

DIss0n80r wrote:This site is a joke and worse, and the crap spewed here daily is an insult to sanity.

So yeah, get off your high horse.

If posting at the BV is such a chore, why are you here? You must be a glutton for punishment. I've heard some people have that fetish. Good for you, I say. :thumbup:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby rath » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:54 am

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:That's one state off Australia ... so whats it prove ... nothing.

Opps! we are up to 2 states now

Victoria Police statistics reveal huge spike in assaults and drug crime

BY: MARK DUNN From: Herald Sun November 30, 2012 9:39AM
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/vi ... 6527284565

No you don't because your still making the same mistake .... your miss interrupting the information based on a flawed understanding of the Australian facts & figures.

Victoria Police statistics reveal huge spike in assaults and drug crime

So ... whats that prove .... Nothing.

& you still have not shown that over all crime is up ..... Spike in assaults & drug crime in Victoria ... ( maybe ) ... if your figures are right. but even if they are ... it still does not show a rise in overall or total crime in the state of Victoria .... it only shows that the sub category of assault & drug crime is up.

Not the total crime rate.

You have no understanding of the Australian judicial system, & nor do you have an understanding of the Australian classification of crimes. so until you or the sites you like to can be shown to have an understanding of what the Australian system encompasses, your interpretation will always be flawed & inaccurate.
rath

Postby rath » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 am

capricorn wrote:Oh yeah, 1/4th of the country is nothing. The statistics of crime on the rise over the past 10 years in Australia is nothing. I got a great idea, maybe I'll just go argue with a brick wall.

Your claims are false ...... you cant back up your statements with facts ....... (( as i have done ))

& your lack of understanding about the Australian statistic puts you at a disadvantage .....
You don't have the necessary skills nor the understanding to interpret the Australian figures.

Just like the people in the American site/links regarding Australian crime figures, you provided .... they misinterpreted the figures because they lack the understanding of the Australian judicial system & the collation of the figures according to Australian rules & laws.
rath

Postby rath » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:17 am

greeney2 wrote:Rath could care less if he read the truth about his country, and it is well known gun control had no real impact on crime in his country. This is just another anti-american rant and cheap shot on behalf of Rath, which he began on page one of this thread.

Fact is Greeney2 ...... Your position is just as flawed as capricorn, because you linked to a non credible site & you don't have an understanding of the Australian Court & Judicial system, to make any interpretations on the Australian crime figures one way or the other.

You just don't understand the Australian legal system nor what terms of reference are used to collate the crime statistics & how they where catagerised based on violant crime & non vilalant crime.

Gun Crime & none Gun crime.

Not to mention any of the veriables such as what contatuted a crime in the 1800's or 1990's. compaired to what contitutes a crime today 20010-2012.

for example cyber crime ....

show me where your figures address the statistical anomaly regarding cyber crime ...

Keeping in mind Cyber crime was not even a crime back in the 1900's & early 1990's.

So did the report address that finding as a new crime or a rise in cyber crime between the 1900's & the 2000's or was it not addressed at all.

???

Like i said.

You don't have an understanding of the Australian judicial system nor the terms of reference to make any judgments one way or the other.

You just don't understand the Australian legal system so you interpretation is flawed, & wrong.

Not to mention you still have not shown that Australia's gun crime has risen since 1996. :lol:
rath

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts