The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am

orangetom1999 wrote:I would immediately be branded or labeled as "Anti Semitic.

I thought this odd at the time and it took me a bit to realize it was in fact a type of censorship and attempt to defalut through and stifle dissent..ie...censorship...control...guilt manipulation.

Over time I began to realize that this control/censorship fingerprint was being picked up by many of the nations minorities in reinforcing their "Victimhood " status since public education and televisions and movies send out the message that "Victims " automatically default through at the expense and on the purse of everyone else.

I think the proper term you describe would be to "nullify", where instead of 2 valid opinions in a matter both standing with their own merits, they invoke the anti-semitic card, play the race card, or the homophobe card, to label your opinion as tainted. This effectively dismisses it, and renders it null, void, and without any merit. It is a tactic to avoid having to concede their plights may not be all that true.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

Still waiting for an answer, Greene.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:30 am

Is going to the police after being raped just playing the "victim dictum" card?

Just wondering...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 am

Greeny2,

[lquote]I think the proper term you describe would be to "nullify", where instead of 2 valid opinions in a matter both standing with their own merits, they invoke the anti-semitic card, play the race card, or the homophobe card, to label your opinion as tainted. This effectively dismisses it, and renders it null, void, and without any merit. It is a tactic to avoid having to concede their plights may not be all that true.greeney2 [/quote]

Greeny2,

I had not thougth of it in the term "Nullify" but shall consider that from now on. Thank you.

They are certainly attempting to cast a shadow over the validity or beliefs of others as not worthy..or substandard by this sleight of hand.

I feel the same way about this nonsense about "Tax the Wealthy."

If you like ..they are attempting to "nullify" the status of the wealthy to something of less consideration...while claiming equality and fairness.

That somehow there is something less worthy or morally corrupt about people who have wealth. That these people are less worthy of consideration...substandard...they are guilty without trial...only trial in the press.

When government itself begins to embrace such divisive tacticts for purposes of lucre..I become very alarmed. Alarmed because one capable of thinking knows that this is just a phony ersatz cover for raising taxes on everyone. By the time they get done with this nonsense ...fairness and equality will be found at the poverty level for all of us.

This is the danger of such a shell game in the hands of government. It is predatory conduct. It is not justice, nor fair, nor honest, nor equality but a counterfeit put over on people to reach a goal.

Same with all the other "Victim Dictum" applications once they fall into the corrupted hands of government.

They are clearly being used and misused to turn the basis of freedom, and liberty through capitalism upside down by misusing the public purse.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 am

Well the term already in existence is marginalize.

Like how some judges are called activist judges. That's a marginalization. Lots of people use labels to marginalize and sometimes even dehumanize; this is nothing new.

Or lunatic. Lots of people like that one. :D
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 am

at1with0 wrote:For En_Lugal

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/12/14/us ... stitution/

An American Christian radio host who last week said that same-sex marriage encourages children to have gay sex has now said that as she believes humans aren’t naturaly homosexual, gays aren’t ‘people’ and shouldn’t be protected under the definition of a person.

By that rationale, all gays should be rounded up and executed, given that they are not people.

To which En Lugal posted in reply..

That's one citizen exercising his 1st Amendment right, albeit in a misguided fashion. That's not the same as government doing it, which you seem to be suggesting. Please, do not compare gays to WWII era Jews who were rounded up and sent to death camps. That's DIss0n80r's angle.

En Lugal is correct..

This is textbook at1with0...of what many do and of what I was describing in one of my previous posts about the "Victim Dictum" Groups who have attempted by such ersatz drama techniques to make others who dissent guilty and of less consideration and validity than they.

It is a cheap drama technique.

It is of the same drama technique as taking peoples guns from them...when the have comitted no crime. Where now because of the "Victim Dictum"...personal views through emotions are justification for nullifying the existance of others or those who would dissent.

These dissenters are now guilty of a great moral and ethical tresspass.

I do not have to recognize or accept anyone on the basis of their sexuality..homo or hetero. To force by this ham handed technique is tantamount to me to rape...by censorship...by deeming someone else guilty because of their liberty to voice their views. It is a type of mob justice and we saw where these "Enlightened " people are want to go when they went after that beauty contestant years ago for espressing her views to a question asked of her on a public forum..a beauty contest.

Right there it was made clear to me how intolerant these groups were while demanding tolerance and expecting the same from others...particularly the leadership of these groups.

Right there I knew to take these groups with a heavy dose of Salt.

When government enters this position I automatically know it is going to be corrupted and prostituted...whored out for political lucre. For they , by their very history, will prostitute and whore out anyone and anything for lucre.

There is something very very wrong with a nation whose children know so much about sex and sexuality verses earning a living for themselves. A people who know more about sex and sexuality than remaining in a long term relationship.

Someone in this system has put the cart before the horse. They are making everyone and everything expendable and disposable for political lucre. And we have people such as on these boards arguing phony ideas and principles rather than what is best for the people themselves...which is individual liberty and responsibility...verses censorship and coercion.

IF you think about the nature of what is going on out here...individual thinking people with a view to liberty and freedom ..know instinctively to keep their private business private...keep it from the government and everyone else..in all aspects. For we ourselves are the best stewards of this private business..not anyone else.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 am

at1with0 wrote:Well the term already in existence is marginalize.

Like how some judges are called activist judges. That's a marginalization. Lots of people use labels to marginalize and sometimes even dehumanize; this is nothing new.

Or lunatic. Lots of people like that one. :D

It is a new thing when government itself ..begins to openly adopt such methods and use/misuse it for political lucre. THe word for this kind of thing by government on the public purse is ...Whoredom.

and this at1with0..

Is going to the police after being raped just playing the "victim dictum" card?

Just wondering...

is not the same thing for which I am speaking...but it is good drama..and hopefully ..the emoting people out here will not catch on to the idea that we are not speaking about the same thing. Therefore your position can default through on emotions.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 am

So it is impossible to be a victim of discrimination? LOL

Yes, that radio speaker is one person exercising their first amendment rights. But ... She is not alone in her opinion.
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:54 am

At1... racism, bigotry, discrimination, these are all myths used to control the masses... they do not in fact exist. For example, gay-bashing does not exist, hatred and intolerance do not exist, yet these things will APPEAR to exist only when gays defend themselves. If they would only remain silent, there would be no hatred and intolerance. It is their own fault for being who they are and daring to speak out against those who speak out against them, that creates the illusion that there was already hatred and intolerance there.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 am

Exactly! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It's textbook: those who discriminate will find any way they can to legitimize their discrimination, be it Bible, dismissive labels, or claiming that the targets of their discrimination are just playing the victim card, etc.
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts