The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The National Christmas Tree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 am

at1with0 wrote:You've had two or three posts to answer the question.

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Zooooooooooooommmmm!!!!

So how are you going to save the aborted fetuses????

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 am

orangetom1999 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:You've had two or three posts to answer the question.

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Zooooooooooooommmmm!!!!

So how are you going to save the aborted fetuses????

Thanks,
Orangetom

How is Jesus going to save the aborted fetuses?

By getting himself killed? Gee, that really helped the world didn't it?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby qmark » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:32 pm

at1with0 wrote:How is Jesus going to save the aborted fetuses?

By getting himself killed? Gee, that really helped the world didn't it?

Maybe not so much for the "world", but for those who are His, it most certainly did.
qmark

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:34 pm

at1with0 wrote:Apparently I have reduced OT to monosyllabic responses. :mrgreen:

En-Lugal wrote:I have no doubt about that. I don't believe it was actual fruit either, more like carnal knowledge.

Did they get busted for having sex? ;)

I believe Eve and Satan did have sex and not in the conventional way either. I'll have to go back and read a bit but I believe it angered God because Eve defiled herself with the serpent. The serpent being a metaphorical description of Satan.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 pm

And you corrected me about if it actually said "apple" or "fruit" ??? :roll: Now you somehow leap to the serpent having sex with Eve. Poor ol Adam really got screwed on this deal! On the bright side, the serpent was also the first divorce lawyer, which is why attorneys are so evil. :lol:
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:52 pm

greeney2 wrote:And you corrected me about if it actually said "apple" or "fruit" ??? :roll: Now you somehow leap to the serpent having sex with Eve.

Most things in the Bible are metaphorical. You do realize that, right?

greeney2 wrote:Poor ol Adam really got screwed on this deal!

Actually, it was...nevermind. :lol:

greeney2 wrote:On the bright side, the serpent was also the first divorce lawyer, which is why attorneys are so evil. :lol:

And now you know, glad I could help. :thumbup:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 pm

En-Lugal wrote:Most things in the Bible are metaphorical. You do realize that, right?

Yes I absolutly believe it, however strict fundementalist would tell you every story and people in the Bible are literally true. This is how, and why, the atheists love to argue because they take the premise it is all literal, and actual events and use it to twist the symbolic meaning.
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am

greeney2 wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:Most things in the Bible are metaphorical. You do realize that, right?

Yes I absolutly believe it, however strict fundementalist would tell you every story and people in the Bible are literally true. This is how, and why, the atheists love to argue because they take the premise it is all literal, and actual events and use it to twist the symbolic meaning.

Correct. I had to ask just to make sure we were on the same page. :P
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 am

qmark wrote:for those who are His, it most certainly did.

For those who are His??

Everyone "is" His.

Getting himself killed did not solve or fix anything. That He was needed somehow in the "process" of God forgiving sinners is a self-fulfilling lie. In other words, the God will either forgive or not, regardless of what this Nazarene claimed. He almost had it right until Satan put the idea in his head that a glorious resurrection would show people that they need to repent and be saved through their faith in Him. It was a glorious resurrection indeed but still the whole deal did not solve or fix anything. Why? Because a lie cannot truly solve a problem. it can be a band aid solution at best. This whole thing just led mankind down a dark alley and it wasn't the most effective route towards global salvation.

But maybe ultimately it had to be this way and no other way for some bigger reason I'm not seeing.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 am

Oh no..at1with0,

Everyone is not His at all.

For those who are His??

Everyone "is" His.

I dont remember the passage..chapter and verse but the Apostle Paul is talking about two brothers. Jacob and Essau. Twin Brothers...of the same lump of clay from back in the Olde Testament.

'Jacob have I loved and Essau have I hated' or so it states.

Twins...

But God Loved Jacob and He hated Esau..twin brothers of the same lump of clay.

God chose Jacob and did not choose Esau.

Not everyone is His.

That is what is taught here.

This is how I know that the Eastern Dogma or philosophy is a phony and a counterfeit.

For their dogma is "All religions are the same religion and all gods are the same god."

They are working for a world in which the "Children of the bondwoman "Shall" be heir with the children of the freewoman.

But the Word states clearly as in the case of Jacob and Esau..."The children of the bondwoman "Shall not" be heir with the children of the freewoman.

For you see...the lesson, knowledge, and understanding is not everyone are His.

Even many who claim His name are ill informed on this and their ministers keep them this way. For they too are of the counterfeiter

It is not global salvation ...it is Salvation for His people ..those He Chose...Those the Father hath given Him.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts