The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The National Christmas Tree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:30 pm

greeney2 wrote: innocent sparkling souls,

I thought Christians teach that no one is innocent due to the original sin concept. Isn't that why we need Jesus, because of original sin?

I raise this question only to show how ridiculous the concept of original sin is.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Greeny2,

Now imagine what they meant, and were, to these 20 babies?

I dont think about just those babies Greeny2. I am also thinking about the adults who lost their lives. They too are not disposable and expendable.

But since we are anteing up...innocenting up....how many babies were aborted in this country on the day of the shooting...including those twenty?? Is our leadership going to weep for them or only look for political lucre??

Some of us can think further than christmas, easter, birthdays, trees ..et al.

Bionic,

Now I am actually kinda, wondering why some athiest or non Christian group has not taken on the whitehouse, "Christmas Tree" issue. Seperation of church and state and all that.

That ...Bionic ..is not such a wild question if one thinks it through..but one in which has been in the back of my mind now for some time. I submit that someone is waiting for politically opportune timing on this one. In that view Greeny2 is quite correct.

The truth of the matter of which I know is that many atheists put up christmas trees and decorate their houses. It will take alot of education and propaganda through the school systems to pull that one off. I am also not sure the merchandizers who depend heavily on this time of the season will go along with it with out severe protest...locally and nationally.

Will not matter to me one way or the other as I am not on that bandwagon..but it is interesting to watch the traditions of men.

at1with0,

I raise this question only to show how ridiculous the concept of original sin is.

So if original sin is rediculous ...we can save ourselves?? By our will..by our works..by our sacrifice??

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:48 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:

So if original sin is rediculous ...we can save ourselves?? By our will..by our works..by our sacrifice??

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

So you think that aborted fetuses go to hell, right?
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:05 pm

at1with0,

What???? You cannot possibly be serious with this question!!??

What I think or believe here makes no difference at all. This is totally outside of my jurisdiction. What are you possibly thinking here???

I will leave this floor to you and public education. I am sure you can make more merchandize of this than can I.

Thanks for your post,

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:16 pm

The answer should have been an unequivocal NO.

Then again, just because something is unpopular doesn't make it false.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:20 pm

at1with0,

Zoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm!!!!

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 am

orangetom1999 wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:Apples are delicious, especially with caramel dip!

Apples are indeed deliscious with caramel dip. Indeed!!

However ..to my knowledge the Word does not say apples...it says fruit. I think the association with apples is a man made tradition.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I have no doubt about that. I don't believe it was actual fruit either, more like carnal knowledge.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:23 am

Apparently I have reduced OT to monosyllabic responses. :mrgreen:

En-Lugal wrote:I have no doubt about that. I don't believe it was actual fruit either, more like carnal knowledge.

Did they get busted for having sex? ;)
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:44 am

at1with0

Apparently I have reduced OT to monosyllabic responses.

Oh..goodness no. I have been concentrating more on DIss0n80r on the thread.." God, why did you make."

So let us recap here.

followed by ..

The line of thought with which you are attempting to lead here..spawns the question...no matter what anyone else thinks or does not think.....including me...

You are going to save these aborted fetuses?? IF so ...how are you going to save them?? I am curious about this??

I ask this because I think that before you attempt to go after me on this view or opinion...you should consider about the adults or people who made this decision to abort since you are so concerned about aborted fetuses and a view to hell.

But then again...that would not be PC today nor in line with public education evolutionary thinking..or even the traditions of men.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 am

You've had two or three posts to answer the question.
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts