The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here’

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby katsung47 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Petagon got fat budget. Americans harvest hatred.

Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here’

By Global Research News

Global Research, December 01, 2012

I sat in on a lecture, given in English, to maybe fifty or more young men and women at a college in Ramadi.

Then a young man in the front row only a couple of feet from me said in a quiet voice “We have nothing to say. The last years have been only sad ones.” Again there was silence.

Sami, my host from Najaf and part of the Muslim Peacemaker Team, stood and shared. He told the story of how, after the U.S. bombing assaults on Fallujah, he and others came from the Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala, to carry out a symbolic act of cleaning up rubble and trash in the streets of Fallujah. This gesture, he said, melted hearts and healed some of the brokenness between Sunni and Shia. He
spoke of the delegation of peacemakers from the United States who were just in Najaf for twelve days, of the work to build bridges and seek reconciliation.

An impassioned young woman from the middle of the lecture hall spoke up. It was obviously not easy for her. “It is not,” she said, “about lack of water and electricity [something I had mentioned]. You have destroyed everything. You have destroyed our country. You have destroyed what is inside of us! You have destroyed our ancient civilization. You have taken our smiles from us. You have
taken our dreams!”

Someone asked, “Why did you this? What did we do to you that you would do this to us?”

“Iraqis cannot forget what Americans have done here,” said another. “They destroyed the childhood. You don’t destroy everything and then say ‘We’re sorry.’ “You don’t commit crimes and then say ‘Sorry.’”

“To bomb us and then send teams to do investigations on the effects of the bombs…No, it will not be forgotten. It is not written on our hearts, it is carved in our hearts.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/iraqis-can ... -done-here
katsung47

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 pm

um..yeah
I still remember before we invaded, watching a special on MTV.
It had two young boys showing their life in Baghdad. Asking us to please NOT to invade them.
I wonder whatever happened to those two boys, and if they are even alive now.
nations have karma..just as much as individuals do, I believe
what we did to Iraq..no matter how much we white wash it..bad karma
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm

The war profiteers always win.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:50 pm

we need to get in the big arsenal business, what?
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 am

"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby taxboy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:21 am

Oh, yeah! Dance attendance on those extremist skibbies. Apologize for stopping that spreading of horrible terrorism from Iraqi territory. Thousands of our valiant militaries had been killed by Iraqi militants. Pentagon prevented murder of your families by Iraqi WMD Saddam refused to destroy. Iraq had to be brought down. It was really aggressive and spreading jihad cooperating with al-Qaeda. Just think the number of lives of American children saved by invading into Iraq. And you won't cry for that couple of Iraqi ones any more. In such way you would write that Arabian Spring is a "bad karma" either. Dictatorship is bad karma. And extremist muslim dictatorship is twice as bad for they bear hatred to their own people and to entire Christian civilized world either.
taxboy

Postby bionic » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 pm

I believe invading Iraq has actually made us more enemies..not less. But that is my opinion. You are free to have yours.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 am

I agree with your disagreement.
DIss0n80r

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts