The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

God, why did you make... Removed

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:15 am

You can't win if you don't play!
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:21 am

bionic and at1with0,

"The only way to win is not to play the game'

and

You can't win if you don't play!

Man's way ..man's Talmudic way is to change the rules and hope no one sees what we do.

This is often done by rule making...Talmudic rules..which say to do something totally different from God's outlines and rules.

Now that we have these new wiser intellectual rules...we can do this and save ourselves.

This is what one sees throughout history and even on the part of the Hebrew leadership as exemplified by the woman caught in adultery ..in the very act.

What one realizes with Faith..is that it is not a matter of us winning or playing the game or even not playing the game....it is a matter of His Grace...His Mercy...His way...not ours.

This is called Sovereignty...or another word for it is Lord. Lordship.

Man's Talmudic rulemaking as evidenced by history ..repeating itself today..is I win..I play the game ..and glory is to me. I will be like the most high. This is what free will is become...I will be like the most high. I am the determiner of my fate..the master of my ship through my workmanship.

This is very different from

From Ephesians chapter 2.

2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 am

Tom is still crazy, I see.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:00 am

I don't see his way of thinking as crazy, I see it as his definition of the proper way to walk with Christ. I am not a Christian but I understand what Tom is saying. I've heard this same philosophy taught from several pulpits by great preachers. I've also seen some of these great preachers struggle with the stresses of today's world, the politics and hierarchy of their congregations.

Especially for preachers assuming their positions in old established congregations. The well off members seeking to buy favoritism with the preacher and his family. It was hard to see and it disgusted me. If I come off as a bit harsh to some Christians on the board, this is why. It's also a big part of why I turned away from the church. Of course, there were other reasons. I am a truth seeker after all and something just wasn't quite right.

However, what is true for me may not necessarily be your truth. In Christianity though, there is an absolute truth and sadly many congregations have been steered away from it. I believe it is this truth that OT refers to in his postings. I could be wrong, it certainly wouldn't be the first time.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 am

Well, his definition is wrong.

If what we do doesn't matter, then why learn anything about Christianity at all? Why study Christ's teachings? Why believe Jesus came to sacrifice his blood for our sins?

I think what we do does matter and I believe that we can choose what we do. At least in the conventional sense.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:16 am

En Lugal,

However, what is true for me may not necessarily be your truth. In Christianity though, there is an absolute truth and sadly many congregations have been steered away from it. I believe it is this truth that OT refers to in his postings. I could be wrong, it certainly wouldn't be the first time.

The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

That is exactly what I am saying. Many congregations, by man made traditions, have steered away from the Truth. Today many man made philosophys...Kant, Hume, Spinoza, Plato, have become the basis for reason,intellect, and wisdom today...leading to many of the problems we see today. And we often see this type of thinking in boards like this one and others.

As I stated earlier...I find it very ironic that we now have atheists coming out of the woodwork en mass to protest christmas and many of it's facets and at the same time we have Christians trying to protect it by arguing the opposite and both of them are arguing a phony position...a lie and deception.

At the same time I find it quite sad...what the intellect of man has come to by carefully engineered de evolution. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis...is this not G. F. W. Hegel??
And on both sides on the basis of a phony premise.

I had a similar conversation with a man last night at work when explaining the phonyness of racism to him. I told him that the so called "white man" before 1519 AD lived everywhere in the world no better than any other man. For most of them the suit of clothes one had on was all one had. If one should have another suit of clothes it was ones Sunday go to meeting set..but for most people there was no use for a closet or a trunk..there was nothing to put in it. Most people were likely never to travel more than twenty miles from where they dwelled in their lifetime. This was the status of most white men ...everywhere in the world.

For his race profitted him nothing.

Whatever was to profit the white man ..was certainly not his race...for he always had that an conditions did not change until some time after 1519AD. And still it took some 200 years before historians began to notice a change in only some white men..not all.

All this ...to explain that white men have nothing to boast about concerning race.

In addition to this ...other men...have no argument about race ..in their racism cottage industry for which they are profitting...because they do not teach this truth as well. They dont dare because if they do ...their cottage industry will disappear or people will drop the faith they are depending on to keep and censor people for lucre. They and the phony systems for which they are scamming everyone ...are built on sand once you know.
This means our leadership is also playing to this scam.

Once I began to understand this more fully I began to see how racism was being used and misused to censor some at the expense of others..and that it was a phony control agent and has been for years on an ignorant and uninformed people...people easily emoted.

Your little statement at the bottom of your post about racists reminded me of what happened last night at work. How easily people are misinformed and caused to think a certain way...without even knowing the nature of some things or how to peel back the veneer to look underneath the rug to see the man made corruption and tradition...the sickness.

The interestng thing about this was that I knew this history all along..it just took another more informed and better thinking individual to add to it and put it in perspective for me and to expand it out to the scams going on all round us..scams dependent on keeping people unthinking and uninformed. Emotional scams which will control people ..censor others to silence and herd them like cattle for political correctness and other nonsenses.

Once again..a phony premise being worked on a unknowing and uninformed people by Hegelian dialectic.

This is to what much of intellect and reason has become today..even among leadership.
And if you know the nature of it you can see it happening right in front of you ..daily.
Because the liars think they have the field to themselves. And the losers still want to play in the lying game and don't want others to know the true nature of what is going on. The losers still think it is the only game in town..because of the lucre obtainable by continued deception.
No one wants to ask or tell what is the True nature of what happening.

Well..I think you get the idea here ...thanks for your post.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:25 am

orangetom1999 wrote:That is exactly what I am saying. Many congregations, by man made traditions, have steered away from the Truth.

What Truth?
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Tom's posts are either full of non sequiturs or he just really sucks at explaining his ideas and beliefs.

Tom, how exactly is racism "phony"?
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Awaken to a light of knowing all your truth was lies. :lol:
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm

at1with0 wrote:Awaken to a light of knowing all your truth was lies. :lol:

Wow!!! at1with0....that is actually pretty close to the mark on much of what has been taught to us in an effort to control unto a predictable outcome or result. Like robots ..predictacble and controllable. Particularly by emotional puppet strings.

Well said...well said.

DIss0n80r,

Tom, how exactly is racism "phony"?

LOL LOL LOL!!!! Reading and thinking....not your strong suit. But it's ok..no problem.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts