The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Gay Marriage - Just Say No !!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:27 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:Actually, sodomy is illegal for everyone already. It covers both anal and oral penetration under the law.

Not true. To date, only a few states still have sodomy laws in place. In regards to homosexuality, Lawrence v. Texas took care of that.

Edit: Actually, Lawrence v. Texas took care of ALL sodomy laws to date, which makes its legality status moot. Protecting the sexual rights and privacy of adults in the bedroom.

I must live in one of those states then because I hear on the news of people being charged with sodomy all the time. Rapists, child molesters, deviants busted in public parks/restrooms and incest cases.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 am

In the context of acts committed in violent attacks like you describe el lugal, it is a felony crime, yes it is a crime and should be. Wing zero is absolutely correct, about the laws in that context.

Glad you caught up chiselray, you got this tread going again and disappeared. It sounds like Australia, like the States in the USA are divided down the middle on the issue.
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 am

We can all guess what the outcome will be across the globe right ?

The rights for gay marriage will be inevitable ,it has to be , there is a civil right here being supressed ,in the end the bow bends enough and liberty as an arrow does her thing..

Btw i was abscent as i was rebuilding an engine for my tractor ,i used it out at a gold lease in a camping siutation ...didn't find a lot although it was fun ...
chiselray

Postby rs7s » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 am

Marriage is gay anyway. :lol:
rs7s

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:35 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/0 ... ir=Chicago

Last week, the Supreme Court announced it would rule on Defense of Marriage Act and Proposition 8--the federal and California bans on same-sex marriage. Those rulings are expected in June. If DOMA is overturned, it would open the door to nationwide marriage equality. It would also mean that couples who marry in one state would be able to keep their rights in another.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Hmm. If gay people are allowed to marry, it will give them a legal way to spread their disease...
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Hmm. If gay people are allowed to marry, it will give them a legal way to spread their disease...

That's probably what greeney thinks.
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:27 pm

There must be some way to rid ourselves of this gay menace... but they don't procreate, so we can't sterilize them to fix it. More will just pop up elsewhere. What do we do?
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:33 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:There must be some way to rid ourselves of this gay menace... but they don't procreate, so we can't sterilize them to fix it. More will just pop up elsewhere. What do we do?

What God would do: flood the earth to get rid of them. We can even call ourselves God's soldiers.
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 pm

But that didn't work...

Hey, how come God couldn't see that?
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts