The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The National Christmas Tree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 am

En-Lugal wrote:I have to wonder, since Cain was the eldest of Adam and Eve's sons was, if he was of the seed of Eve's, uh discrepancy. Able being of Adam's seed. Just wondering if those wiped out were of Cain's seed. What of Lilith's bunch as well? I'm probably getting ahead of myself here, I'm tired.

The age old question arises here: who was the wife of Cain? Adam and Eve had two sons and no daughters; so how did a set of grandchildren come into existence, let alone a whole species? This is what every kid in Sunday school asks.

That's why I personally take Adam and Eve to be a metaphorical story.

orangetom1999 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:OT, weren't all humans in Noah's time descendents of Adam? Or were there a bunch of humans around just not in the Garden...in Adam's time?

Yes they were all decendents of Adam....but that is not what is being talked about here per se...

What is being referenced is "Perfect in their generations"..meaning not defiled by the way and manner of this world. In the religions of this world.

In a manner of speaking even today..we are all decendents of Adam and Eve. But that passage refers specifically to "Perfect in their generations. In otherwords Noah and his decendents were not defiling themselves in the manner of the rest of the world at that time.

Orangetom

I don't understand the flood story at all. I'm glad God decided to do something but what it decided to do sickens me. Of course, that doesn't mean the God of the Bible does not exist. But I don't have to like what God does...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 am

at1with0,

I don't understand the flood story at all. I'm glad God decided to do something but what it decided to do sickens me. Of course, that doesn't mean the God of the Bible does not exist. But I don't have to like what God does...

Much of what is in the Bible sickens natural man..and even God's people themselves. It never seems to occur to men ...and often even God's people...that God was Himself sickened by what has become of the people descended from Adam and Eve.

One of the quirks of Defilement is to go after strange gods..also accompanying this strange gods manner of defilement is all kinds of sexual debasement..and the ancient religions are full of this to those who know and have researched it...particularly among their holydays.

This is why the Children of Israel ..when they were given the land by God..were told not to do as the nations around them hand done for they had defiled the land. It is this kind of defilement which God found to be an abomination.
And the children of Adam and Eve were also doing this very thing.

Remember...these people ..intellectually were superior ..IQ wise to most of us today...genetically as well. And the best they could do was to defile themselves with other gods.

Also the Bible speaks of fallen angels mating with women and this producing more defilement. Nephilim.

What is often not spoken about ...because of much misunderstanding ...is that after the children of Israel came out of Egypt and received the Law of Moses on MT Sinai...they were prohibited by the Law of Moses to marry cousins of certain degrees...because of the defilement when they lived among the Egyptians. For this was a Egyptian custom ..not God's commandment and it was of defilement with the Egyptian gods.

At the time of Adam and Eve...the genetic material was superior...and marrying first cousins was acceptable. By the time the mating with the giants and further defilement took place the genetic material was debased/defiled. And these debased genetic materials spread rapidly to the nations surrounding the Children of Israel through the fertility religions. This was the reason for not marrying outside the Children of Israel..because of the Nephilim debased genetic material.
This is also the reason that those who married outside the Children of Israel..had to remain married into the Children of Israel and so many generations had to go by before they could be allowed into the temple....because of this defilement.

This line of thinking is avoided today because the tendency among natural men is to have all religions the same religion and all gods the same god. This way they can build the perfect defiled Utopia...and have the children of the bond woman heir with the children of the free woman.
This defilement today in particular is a spiritual defilement...and it began many years ago with a spiritual defilement and produced it's fruit which continues today..in the Ever War.

Men of Reason and Intellect ...Gnostic Wise men ..are today attempting to bring back this system of defilement and those aware of it can see it quickly now attempting to spread it's tentacles across the globe through many means and avenues.
The nephilim as well as the pharisees are still with us as it was in the ancient days. And many of them are in our educational institutions promoting this religion. And now we have government promoting it as well...no more separation of church and state.

For the state is now quickly moving to control religions..into one religion...and it will wax worse in the years to come.

The attempt will be to return us to the ancient ways.

Hope this helps,

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 am

I don't believe that God is sickened or in any way is disappointed. I feel that way because God may have given man free will but it KNEW what man would choose to do with it. It is like giving a two year old a loaded gun, plus knowing full well what the toddler will do with it (but giving him the gun anyway), and then being sickened by what the toddler does with it. The toddler would probably shoot the first person who told him NO, not understanding the implications of shooting their parents. I don't blame the toddler for pulling the trigger...hell, the toddler probably pulled the trigger out of curiosity, having NO idea what that means. Similarly, a young species has NO idea what worshiping other gods entails, or what becoming demonologists entails, or what not following the laws of man and the laws of God (if there are such) entails. Isaiah 45:7 I believe it is states that God is responsible for the creation of all things, including evil. How could a "perfect deity" be disappointed with the result of giving a child-like race evil and free will, knowing exactly when and how mankind would slip into so called defilement?

This is why the flood story baffles me. But I've shifted gears of late from this implausible situation implying there is no god to this implausible situation implying god is not something I could ever praise and worship.

Your talk about racial purity strikes me of how someone in the Aryan brotherhood would speak about Aryans, an alleged pure race. Hey, maybe it's all true but it still sounds like racial elitism.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:19 am

at1with0

Your talk about racial purity strikes me of how someone in the Aryan brotherhood would speak about Aryans, an alleged pure race. Hey, maybe it's all true but it still sounds like racial elitism.

My thanks to you for confirming to the readers, those on meat and not milk , that you are after the god of this world.

No problem by me..for I have known this for awhile now.

You see...the pattern is one of spiritual purity..not racial purity.

But those on milk or on the god of this world..would not be able to detect this.

The Bible does not mention race or racism after the pattern of this world..after the traditions of men..after the god of this world.

Race is mentioned in the context of running a race or winning a race..not as men would use or misuse it today. This is a different thing which educated men of today have promoted into the minds of people to get them to defile the pattern of God and substitute instead the traditions of men.

The first thing always which has to be corrupted is the Spirit..in men... to get them to go to rest of the defilement. This is known by those of meat and not still on milk.

I don't have any use for the Aryan Brotherhood and any such groups no matter whom they are and I have had dealings with them....after awhile they don't like to talk to me because they too do not like the tack taken or of which I tend to follow.

Remember something about the fabled White Man...and his race...for if race was all that mattered...why did the so called white man live at a substance level or lower for most of recorded history while other peoples and nations prospered far beyond the fabled white man???

This is a line of thought totally avoided by teachers and educators today in order to keep certain people ..by race...guilt manipulation....silent ...while others play through by default. This is ignorance for the purposes of censorship/control/politics.

What changed the white man...was not his race..but his religion...and not all white men were changed by this....only in certain areas of the globe did the religion change.

This is the secret that todays ..educators..paid for by government ..do not want you to know while they ply their racism/guilt manipulations/censorship/ and politics on an unawares and ignorant public. This is predatory conduct on the part of government and leadership. For they desire to overlay the religion of this world and the god of this world in the place of Truth.

This is also why Aryans and the like do not like to have discussions with me on this topic. They too cannot withstand Truth and will pervert it.

If the best a individual has to boast about is their race ...or their sexuality ...it is a pitiful and disgusting non standard and demonstrates ignorance across a broad spectrum of understanding/knowledge.

One has to be educated to be boastful of race...and sexuality both..for thinking people are not this naturally and gifted stupid.

Only public education can dumb people down so far they don't see it right in front of them.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 am

at1with0,

Oh..before I forget ..I don't believe in free will. Free will is what the serpent offered to Eve in presenting the question...

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

For some reason ..men tend to get this naturally backwards and then try to put the onus off on God.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:38 am

orangetom1999 wrote:You see...the pattern is one of spiritual purity..not racial purity.

How is this spiritual purity defined and explain how it relates to biological parents.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am

orangetom1999 wrote:at1with0,

Oh..before I forget ..I don't believe in free will. Free will is what the serpent offered to Eve in presenting the question...

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

For some reason ..men tend to get this naturally backwards and then try to put the onus off on God.

Thanks,
Orangetom

So Eve had no choice but to give in to temptation?
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:00 pm

at1with0 wrote:
orangetom1999 wrote:You see...the pattern is one of spiritual purity..not racial purity.

How is this spiritual purity defined and explain how it relates to biological parents.

This relates to spiritual purity...and produces spiritual fruit...it is not biological per se..but spiritual.

Some nations who broke out of this pattern went on historically to prosper...others did not.

It was not a matter of biology..but of spirit.

Men in their physical thinking...always tend towards the physical..biological...when that is not it..It is a matter of spirit.

As in the example..I gave..it was not a matter of the white mans race...for many white men in this world lived backwards into the 20th century in certain nations. By this knowledge carefully hidden and concealed from us...the white mans race prospered him nothing at all.

I am speaking of economic conditions in Soviet Russia...into the 20th century...even into China....same thing...it profited them not at all.
And notice the religious background and knowledge/tradition which is highly frowned on and suppressed in these nations.

As to biological parents..this spirit is not necessarily passed on biologically...from parent to children. For Jacob and Esau were twins...of the same parents or as the Bible describes it ..the same lump of clay. One was chosen by God and the other was not. God's spirit was not put into Esau...but into Jacob/Israel.

It is by God's will...divine grace/mercy..not our fee will.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm

at1with0,

So Eve had no choice but to give in to temptation?

What??!!

So Eve is not accountable/responsible by this along with Adam??

Eve gave into the dogma..."Thou shalt not surely die!!"

VS...."dying ye shall die!!

Think through what you are saying here.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 pm

at1with0 wrote:The age old question arises here: who was the wife of Cain? Adam and Eve had two sons and no daughters; so how did a set of grandchildren come into existence, let alone a whole species? This is what every kid in Sunday school asks.

Age-old question? I'm sure that every kid in Sunday school that ever asked that question, was simply told to reread Genesis. Adam and Eve bore many sons and daughters. :thumbup:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts