The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Gay Marriage - Just Say No !!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby event_horizon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Why shouldn't gay people be able to get married?

Because Santa Claus doesn't like it.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am

event_horizon wrote:
DIss0n80r wrote:Why shouldn't gay people be able to get married?

Because Santa Claus doesn't like it.

Indeed.

So there I am watching Bolt Thrower on youtube when I look over in the suggested videos list and this is there. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 am

I might be okay with marriage only for straights if it were strictly a reproductive license only given to fertile couples, but that must include dissolving any marriage where one or both partners can't reproduce. No grey area; it's either for making babies or not. So couples would require yearly testing to make sure they're still fertile and trying to make more people. If not, the marriage is dissolved.

Also, it's extremely important that there be marriage welfare investigators checking in on breeding couples and making sure they don't ever have anal or oral sex. A man's seed is for making babies and should go in the wife's vagina, not on her breasts or face or in her bottom.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 am

Sounds like a Liberal utopia. Does that mean, since I've had a vasectomy, that my wife and I can split without her getting child support or half my stuff? (It's actually all your stuff minus the shirt off your back and that's if the judge isn't a man-hating biddy) :D Can I do all the things described above if I'm single again? :thumbup:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 am

This is why every thread should be in the battle forum.

Or...not...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm talking about equality under THE LAW, which should apply fairly to EVERYONE. So outlaw sodomy and oral sex for EVERYONE, and make marriage about producing children again, not for nonsense like love, companionship, financial security. Pursuit of happiness can't conflict with THE LAW, and the law must be clear that marriage is for a penis to inseminate a vagina, nothing more.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 pm

:mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:24 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:I'm talking about equality under THE LAW, which should apply fairly to EVERYONE. So outlaw sodomy and oral sex for EVERYONE, and make marriage about producing children again, not for nonsense like love, companionship, financial security. Pursuit of happiness can't conflict with THE LAW, and the law must be clear that marriage is for a penis to inseminate a vagina, nothing more.

Actually, sodomy is illegal for everyone already. It covers both anal and oral penetration under the law. It's just that the gubment can't put camera's in your bedroom....yet. I'm sure Liberals and Rick Santorum are working on it though. :lol:
En-Lugal

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:07 am

En-Lugal wrote:Actually, sodomy is illegal for everyone already. It covers both anal and oral penetration under the law.

Not true. To date, only a few states still have sodomy laws in place. In regards to homosexuality, Lawrence v. Texas took care of that.

Edit: Actually, Lawrence v. Texas took care of ALL sodomy laws to date, which makes its legality status moot. Protecting the sexual rights and privacy of adults in the bedroom.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby chiselray » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 am

greeney2 wrote:I Looked it up, Australia has not adopted same sex marriage, just wanted to know their law on it. It has become implemented in several states now in the USA, and backed now by some of the State supreme courts. In a few states it has been adopted by the voters, and in one of the New England states by their legislature. By no means is it widely accepted, it is divided pretty much down the middle, as shown in voter results. Even in Supreme court rulings, One vote made the difference in California, it was not a 7-0 zero vote, meaning several justices saw valid reasons on both sides of the fence to consider. So it is not "simple as that", in terms of voter preference, nor in terms of the legal expertise of Supreme Court Judges.

That said, the issue is being adopted slowly and is becoming a reality, as the voting base becomes more liberal, and the appointed justices become more liberal in there legal rulings. Prior decades were much more Conservative.

correct, they have not ...
my intial thought is , it does not affect me ,so i am not at all worried of it. You want the truth of how i feel then that is it. Nothing to hide.
The fact is that my sentiment of the issue is ____the same ___ as that sentence above , i am at ground level here, i have no feelings against or for ,except to say i am leaning more for a postive outcome for their rights ,i can't see an issue with same sex marriage ,it is really an issue that is of no concern other than those who it concerns !!!
chiselray

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts