The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The National Christmas Tree

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:04 am

En-Lugal wrote:
at1with0 wrote:OT better worry about saying LOL so much because of its Pagan origins: Lucifer Our Lord.

That's a new one on me, I'll have to bring it up at the Pagan meeting. :?

Oh you mean Sunday mass, right? :D
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby capricorn » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 am

at1with0,
I notice your sig reads "Jesus is not a panacea"

In Matthew 16:24 Jesus said to his disciples:
"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me.

again "If any of you wants to". So Jesus is leaves the decision up to you (free will)l.

But then he proceeds to claim that the alternative is to lose your soul to someone or something other than Jesus.

So your quote "Jesus is not a Panecea" is correct. Jesus is not a remedy for those that do not choose to follow him.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Part of what I meant is that Jesus will not do your homework for you or fight your battles for you, but that's just my opinion.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:15 pm

at1with0 wrote:OT better worry about saying LOL so much because of its Pagan origins: Lucifer Our Lord.

I believe at1with0 this was said in jest. For I know of the religion of Lucifer and some of how it "Travels."

Among those in the know..a christmas tree is also called a baal mass tree. It did not originate in the instructions for Moses on the Mount.
Nor from Jesus the Christ for Remission of sins to His people for whom the Father gave Him.

For I do not "Travel to the East" up seven steps.

And I also am aware of what it means in the Word where Abraham is described as building an altar between Bethel in the West and Hai in the East from Genesis 12:8

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:19 pm

What can you tell us about the religion of lucifer?
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 pm

at1with0,

What can you tell us about the religion of lucifer?

Lucifer..Lux Pharoah. light bringer The sun god who rises in the east.

Hence the members of this religion under oath will often ask each other .."Have you been to the East in search of light?

The goal of Luciferianism is to get rid of the line of Adam..or Adamites...and replace them with those after Lucifer's light or after the generations of Lucifer. To make the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the free woman..preferably by getting rid of the children of the freewoman.

By the time of the flood...there existed only 8 people acceptable to God through Noah...who was perfect in his generations...meaning not defiled in the way of the world...after the god of this world.

Noah was a decendent of Adam.

The attempt today is once again to defile the whole of the earth and in particular to extend defilement unto Christians or get rid of them if they will not defile.

What is slated or planned for this world after the god of this world is to return the world to the olde religions...and the olde pagan fertility religions ...world wide. To get rid of the Adamite line and one trained in it can see this "reason/enlightenment coming out all across the boards...to carry this out. This is also a UN Agenda 21 goal..a world religion...of the olde fertility type.

All of this to make a perfect world..a utopia...and get rid of the line of Adam...the Adamites. A world in which the children of the bondwoman shall be heir. Only those imperfect in their generations will be allowed.

Oh...and Bethel...the Hebrew word...breaks down to Beth ...house....el...God. House of God..Bethel.

The house of God is in the west in this instance.

Hai means refuse pit or garbage dump...in the East

To go to God is to go to the West... Where does one go or look to when one goes and looks East?? It should be obvious.

So many thing out here are occult and also backwards..and right in front of us.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:10 am

at1with0 wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:

That's a new one on me, I'll have to bring it up at the Pagan meeting. :?

Oh you mean Sunday mass, right? :D

:thumbup:

orangetom1999 wrote:And I also am aware of what it means in the Word where Abraham is described as building an altar between Bethel in the West and Hai in the East from Genesis 12:8

Thanks for that reference, that should be some interesting reading.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:04 am

OT, weren't all humans in Noah's time descendents of Adam? Or were there a bunch of humans around just not in the Garden...in Adam's time?
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 pm

I have to wonder, since Cain was the eldest of Adam and Eve's sons was, if he was of the seed of Eve's, uh discrepancy. Able being of Adam's seed. Just wondering if those wiped out were of Cain's seed. What of Lilith's bunch as well? I'm probably getting ahead of myself here, I'm tired.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 pm

at1with0 wrote:OT, weren't all humans in Noah's time descendents of Adam? Or were there a bunch of humans around just not in the Garden...in Adam's time?

Yes they were all decendents of Adam....but that is not what is being talked about here per se...

What is being referenced is "Perfect in their generations"..meaning not defiled by the way and manner of this world. In the religions of this world.

In a manner of speaking even today..we are all decendents of Adam and Eve. But that passage refers specifically to "Perfect in their generations. In otherwords Noah and his decendents were not defiling themselves in the manner of the rest of the world at that time.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts