The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

National Security Budget of the US

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby magonia17 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:02 am

The budget for national security of the United States has been estimated at $1.2 Trillion dollars for 2012.

Directly the intelligence agencies through the National Intelligence Program (NIP), is said to be $765.3 billion.

This figure does not include $818.4 billion, spent on "disability pensions and education programs." Also $59 billion is for "veterans' hospital and medical care", and the "soaring medical-care needs of veterans of the Iraq and Afghan wars"

A further $947.7 billion, is spent on "foreign affairs budget", $965.7 billion on US military retirees and former civilian Department of Defense employees.

"When the federal government lacks sufficient funds to pay all of its obligations, it borrows. Each year, it must pay the interest on this debt which, for FY 2012, is projected at $474.1 billion. The National Priorities Project calculates that 39% of that, or $185 billion, comes from borrowing related to past Pentagon spending."

In total the figure comes to $1,219.2 billion. (That's more than $1.2 trillion.).

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... 1-trillion

The Black Budget

This is estimated to be $54,6 billion dollars for the year 2011. These are for "classified intelligence operations in 2011."

"Congress appropriated $53.1 billion in 2010 to secret intelligence operations. That was a steep increase from 2009, when the intelligence community got $49.8 billion."

So how much of this budget is spent on domestic intelligence activities or R&D, this is something we can only speculate about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/2 ... 63660.html
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/02 ... ck-budget/
magonia17

Postby capricorn » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 am

I've heard that the Black budget may be close to (queue Dr. Evil voice) 1 Trillion dollars!

A short while ago I went to the Federal Gov't website and pulled up their Budget Papers. I also went to the Dept of Defense website and pulled up their budget papers.

The Federal gov't listed spending on National Defense as (from what I recall) 1.3 Trillion. However, the total Budget reported by the Dept of Defense was 750 billion... so where did the other 550 Billion go???

If I have some time I'll try and find them again and post them here.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby magonia17 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:58 am

magonia17

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:14 am

capricorn wrote:I've heard that the Black budget may be close to (queue Dr. Evil voice) 1 Trillion dollars!

A short while ago I went to the Federal Gov't website and pulled up their Budget Papers. I also went to the Dept of Defense website and pulled up their budget papers.

The Federal gov't listed spending on National Defense as (from what I recall) 1.3 Trillion. However, the total Budget reported by the Dept of Defense was 750 billion... so where did the other 550 Billion go???

If I have some time I'll try and find them again and post them here.

It would not surprise me if the actual black budget was indeed $1,000,000,000,000 or perhaps even more for they have to "safeguard themselves" from "ALIEN THREATS" and that is "costly" when you are dealing with "superior forces" that can "trash you" any minute of the day!

I was seriously considering at one time to "shut down" the entire defense establishment of the world just to get their attention and prove to them that the "weapons they have" are "obsolete, outmoded and unable" to keep us from "taking over this planet" any time we feel like it, but we do not want to "scare people" half to death and "destroy their illusions too quickly" people might "have a heart attack" and we don't want to "scare or hurt people" but merely "liberate them from their secret oppressors" that is all!

But so that you can know for yourself that your own "secret oppressors" are indeed evil and not good, read the book:

FREEMASONRY EXPOSED BY WILLIAM MORGAN this book establishes that in order to keep these "black operations" quiet, sometimes people have to "die for the greater good" of the kings in power, just make sure it is not you, that ends up in the Niagara River as a result, which was the conduit for the dead body of William MORGAN a royal Arch Mason of the York RITE because he simply refused to keep:

MURDER AND TREASON a secret any longer!

So they "flushed his body out to sea" while they "flushed the Anti Mason Party" out of the political system afterwards for the "ANTI MASONIC PARTY" or so they write in their own encyclopedia has been "FOREVER ANNIHILATED" meaning you are now "controlled secretly" or semi publicly by those who "MURDERED WILLIAM MORGAN" in order to keep their "EVIL SECRETS QUIET AND SECURE" and now they claim just because they "can keep both murder and treason a secret" at their own option, does not mean their "secrets are evil" but it merely means they use this option to "liberate the captive" like those who are "currently enslaved by MR ASSAD" thereby making themselves look like HEROES, just thought I will give you heads up about that MR ASSAD the "western Masons" do consider you a "target" for their assassination plots, as you have no doubt "figured out" by now!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts