The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The UFO and the cover up

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby magonia17 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:01 pm

It has often been stated that a “cover up” is in place regarding the subject of the UFO. Let us define what the term means, “Unidentified Flying Object”.

Any object, track, blip, trace, which is unidentified is going to be cause for concern for those responsible for the security of any particular country.

The first problem is to identify the unidentified object, with all available means available to the intelligence services, civilian and military. If the object remains unidentified it will be “classified”. This is a safe guard for a number of reasons. It could be that the military do not wish to seen as not doing their job and unable to account for every object in their skies, and this would entail criticism from those seeking political gain and budgetary restrains and so forth

In the beginning of the modern UFO era, it was a purely a defense matter, with ramifications of public over reacting by forming conclusions which were baseless, and the possibility of losing control of the populous. Also the fact that these sighting, were unidentified which would make the military and the intelligence services, think the UFOs have more domestic origins, such as psychological warfare devices by foreign powers or even technology developed by their enemies.

But times change and so does the UFO phenomena. The situation developed to the extent that it transcended to a technological and a psychological one. The technology that is implied by the nature of the phenomena is of great interest to the technological divisions and research and development departments of the US military and civilian agencies which include private corporations. This is the current situation we are in.

Many intelligence agencies and military components of the US and foreign countries have a great desire to obtain a technological advantage over the other, and this is one of the reasons for the cover up. The main reason is public’s over reaction, if ALL the information was forthcoming pertaining to the UFO subject. If everything was taken into consideration they believe it would have a catastrophic effect on the mind set of many members of their society. The levels of mentality and social behavior vary greatly, and the effect would be frankly unknown, and this in turn can be dangerous. For the primary purpose of any government is keeping control and order over their populations. This is for security, political and economic reasons. Any chaos in a countries population is exploited by foreign powers for its own gain, which makes the matter worse.

So who is now responsible for the cover up and control of the flow of UFO information? The military in the US has gone far as it can and it can go now further, the matter is now under the preview of the Central Intelligence Agency. The collection of information comes from all the apparatus at their disposal, including the military, civilian and public sources. The reasons are still there from the very beginning of the modern UFO sightings to now, for this cover up will remain intact, and it will continue to be so.

There has been a wide spread consensus the UFOs are indescribable linked to there origins being alien or inter dimensional , this in turn as somewhat added to the limitation of the flow of information, even low graded intelligence pertaining to the UFO, being accessed by the public. So the intelligence community uses alternative terms in some more sensitive events that have occurred pertaining to this phenomenon, this in turn further restricts the access to the information.

The reason for this has been previously stated…”over reacting” by the public, this is of primary concern. The techniques used for control are extensive, but an uninformed and ignorant public are more easily manipulated and controlled.
magonia17

Postby magonia17 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 am

There is also a culture of secrecy that has developed amongst the intelligence services, and private contractors and civilian agencies.
magonia17

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Magonia 17,

Your name or handle here on the boards..Magonia...is that Magonia as in the land of the faries....from Jacques Vallee...and his Passport to Magonia???

Curious about this. IT would seem that his book is a serious collectors/reference book judging by the price of it on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Passport-Magonia- ... uckgo-d-20

Nonetheless...is that the origin of your name??
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby magonia17 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Yes that where I got the name from. The book is of interest to me since perceptions of usual phenomena change with time, as does the UFO phenomena. It is available on the internet in pdf for nothing somewhere.
magonia17

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 am

magonia17 wrote:Yes that where I got the name from. The book is of interest to me since perceptions of usual phenomena change with time, as does the UFO phenomena. It is available on the internet in pdf for nothing somewhere.

Ahhh...ok...excellent and thank you for that explaination.

I am not keen on the standard explainations for the UFO Phenomonon nor am I a big follower of the genre. I do, however, believe there is a cover up as to what is actually going on with this.

I think these FO's have been identified quite well and that public perception and understanding has been carefully groomed and cultivated by all kinds of fancy to hide what is really going on with this business. THey are not UFO's...they are FO's.

I was also not aware that Jacques Vallee's book was availble on the internet. Thank you for that bit of informations.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby magonia17 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 pm

World wide of course each government treats the UFO phenomena according to its own agenda. All governments are connected by political, economical, religions and obviously security. All these are effected if the public "panics". This state of panic will vary according to the cultural and educationally differences throughout the various countries and populations.
magonia17

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 am

Magonia 17,

World wide..I believe the enemy of the people of the United States is their own government. The enemy of the people of Russia is their own government and the same with other nations...their own people are their government's enemies. And I believe nations often play/prey on the carefully cultured and educated insecurities of their own people....for continued control. Particularly in nations which are major global economic players.

Or to put it another way ...almost all governments are not the product advertised to their own people or to others.

I also believe that governments are using/misusing the UFO/FO phenomenon to keep their people right where they want and need them.

Panic...Wow!!

I tend towards discipline rather than panic/emotions simply because of occupational training over the years. Panic is seldom a good course of action.

I do not like to be among what I call..."wildlife in it's natural habitat:" or natural men...without discipline...or another word for it is "Drama Queens."

This is alot of what happened up north after Hurricane Sandy. Undisciplined Wildlife.

One of my textbook nightmares is to be stuck on the famous desert island with 400 survivors who mostly know how to use a keyboard ...keypad and text message.

That is of what New Orleans and up north after Hurricane Sandy reminded me...and that also included their governments...wildlife.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby magonia17 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 pm

It is the "official position" of the United States Air Force that UFOs do not represent a "threat" to national security. Yet intrusions of Air Force facilities by unidentified objects may be considered a local threat at the time, or rather the threat of media or public knowledge of such events. It is the public's and media's reaction to so called UFO incidents which is deemed a threat to national security. Some of the events that have occurred have indeed been serious enough to warrant the reporting via operational channels, referred to as OPREP - 3, OPREPSIR-3 and SITREP (Operational Reports and Situation Reports), yet again is it the events that have occurred or the reaction from others in the US military, media and or the public?
magonia17

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:08 pm

magonia17 wrote:It is the "official position" of the United States Air Force that UFOs do not represent a "threat" to national security. Yet intrusions of Air Force facilities by unidentified objects may be considered a local threat at the time, or rather the threat of media or public knowledge of such events. It is the public's and media's reaction to so called UFO incidents which is deemed a threat to national security. Some of the events that have occurred have indeed been serious enough to warrant the reporting via operational channels, referred to as OPREP - 3, OPREPSIR-3 and SITREP (Operational Reports and Situation Reports), yet again is it the events that have occurred or the reaction from others in the US military, media and or the public?

Magonia 17,

After many years of shortwave listening to news and informations from other countries I came to realize what a heavy paper curtain existed over a supposedly free people. I also began to realize what a phony was this Left/Right dichotomy. A phony Hegelian dialectic.
I am very dubious about our media quality and intentions here in the states. One needs that so called "Secret Decoder Ring " to understand the news and informations through stateside media...all of it.

I also have my Amateur Radio license and often talk to others round the world and ask their views and opinions on differnt topics.
I have formed my own views on this and do not believe they are from outer space per se...but inner space. And I believe our government would sell our souls..the souls of our own people for access this technology and know how.

I do not believe Chuch Missler, Jacques Vallee, I cannot remmeber this guys name who was killed in a car accident in England while visiting for a speech on the topic.... and others are far off on their analysis of what is going on out there as pertains to this topic.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts