The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Canada protected by the United States by NORAD

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 pm

http://www.fas.org/news/canada/0039.htm

Read this, it will surprize you Zoltan that Canada pays only 16% of the NORAD costs. You benifit the most of any country as the first to be struck by nuclear attacks, yet almost the entire responsibilty is to defend you, rests upon US taxpayers, and overwhelming numbers of personall operating NORAD.

Please answer why this is not one of the reasons you gave for the USA not feeding its own children. Providing military protection for Canada takes just as much food out of the mouths of children as any of the other reasons I gave, not just a war in Afganistan. I could easily tell you Canada is forcing our children to eat rats, becasue we are paying for your NORAD for 40 years.

Maybe you can see how ridiculous your claims are!
greeney2

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Postby frrostedman » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Well I'm not going to sit quietly while Zoltan and other Canadians take food from the mouths of innocent, defenseless American children. :naughty:

We've got to do something about this. :evil:

If Zoltan speaks for all Canadians, I'm wondering why we help them so much. Since clearly they all hate us! :cry: :x
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 pm

One more reason to close our borders.
Halfabo

Postby steve0339 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 pm

If the US military industrial complex would keep its nose out of our(Canada) business, we wouldn't need the help of the US. But all things being what they are, we all live on the same continent. My wife is a US basher and we are always getting into arguements about the relative merits of both countries. Taking the government, industrial, and financial aspects out the equation, we are very much alike. I have traveled all over Canada and the US and love both countries. The people make the difference, not the corrupt rulers. I have also traveled overseas to other less advantaged lands and was oftentimes appalled by the living conditions and lack of freedom and security. Not that ours is any better. But, we are allowed to say and do something about it. Don't believe me, then what is this site trying to accomplish. By the way, NORAD is antiquated organization dating from the 1950's and is totally ineffective for todays defensive needs.
steve0339

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:53 pm

NORAD makes for a great Santa tracker! :D
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Saying NORAD is no loner effective is like thinking the B52 is equivalent to a Cesna! :lol: I would get rid of either of them just yet.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts