The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

I have a cold.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm

To the sorry sob that gave this to me, a thousand deaths would be too generous for you! May the fleas of a thousand camels congregate and multiply on your scrotum. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to look for some of that really nasty green, black licorice tasting cough syrup that knocks me the hell out. You know, the good stuff you have to show I.D. for? Yeah. Make ya sleep like the dead. :drool:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 am

En-Lugal wrote:To the sorry sob that gave this to me, a thousand deaths would be too generous for you! May the fleas of a thousand camels congregate and multiply on your scrotum. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to look for some of that really nasty green, black licorice tasting cough syrup that knocks me the hell out. You know, the good stuff you have to show I.D. for? Yeah. Make ya sleep like the dead. :drool:

I haven't been sick for yeeeears.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 pm

My My, such harsh heathen words, coming from someone who just talked about the fine inturpetations of the Bible, and Pagan behavior. :lol:

Hope you get well, there are new flues this year again. Don't like to get them, but have had a flu shot, last year had to get whooping cough because of the newborn baby, and also the pneumonia shot. Had a bout of that a few years back, don't want that again. :pray:
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 pm

greeney2 wrote:My My, such harsh heathen words, coming from someone who just talked about the fine inturpetations of the Bible, and Pagan behavior. :lol:

Uh...the devil made me do it? :angel:

:lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Haven't had a cold since I was, like, eight.

Must be a bummer.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts