The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Hurricane Sandy Victim Upset After Being Played By Obama

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 am

FoxNews wrote:Empty Embrace… Hurricane Sandy Victim Upset After Being Played By Obama (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft

President Barack Obama hugs Donna Vanzant, the owner of North Point Marina, as he tours damage from Hurricane Sandy in Brigantine, N.J., Oct. 31, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Donna Vanzant still hasn’t received any help and she’s upset.

I was very excited and felt warm by the embrace thinking this is really going to happen. I’m going to get the help I need because he promised that. I’ve gotten no help. I’ve gotten nothing but ‘No, you’re not covered for this. No, you’re not covered for that.”

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 am

Used and abused for a priceless photo opp
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Obama got lucky with that storm, it neutralized the Bengazia story, allowed him to play the part of President openly, and placed Romney in the peanut gallery for that week. It derailed completely the Republican steam, and to have not stopped the politics, and only focus on the devastation, would have been regarded as petty. Romney could do nothing but try to be involved with hurricane reliefs, but the best he could look like paled in shadow of the President hitting a grand slam in the last game of the world series.

Obama must have been so freaking happy to have seen that storm coming, he had to be praying it hit head on, and harder the better, and longer the better. It save his ass! Big promise the first day, I'm right here for you, all the mayors and Governor's have my personal phone number, and he took off leaving the country.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Just thought I would share this response from someone on Facebook. I put it here to show the, in my OPINION, ridiculous bias from people out there. Where does this come from?! I am dying to know, what makes Obama "untouchable?"

The election is over. I get it! But, am I supposed to ignore the Obama Administration when investigating government secrets? Why?! Some people out there, actually believe that, and it astonishes me.

I've investigated government secrets stretching over a wide range of Presidential Administrations. I've filed FOIA requests since Clinton was in office. I have government documents on The Black Vault that are more than 80 years old. My point? Never, have I ever, received the type of response from anyone that I have, from liberals upset I question Obama, his motives, and the secrets he keeps in his closet.

Why? This person (below) has "pity" for "people like me?" Really? Is this what this country has become? I'm sorry - as many of you know - I don't mind an opposing view. Never have. Yet, this person has "pity" because I posted this story.

Let me be clear - I don't post this because I want anyone to feel sorry for me, or I want a pat on the back. What I am trying to convey here is the absolute bias and misguided view of those in America that may have an opposing view. I could show quite a few examples on Facebook of this. On the contrary, I can also show quite a few intelligent conversations between myself, and those who support Obama. I like those respectful debates, and conversations. But this?
Attachments
11-27-2012 12-56-38 PM.jpg
11-27-2012 12-56-38 PM.jpg (148.53 KiB) Viewed 927 times
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 pm

greeney2 wrote:Obama must have been so freaking happy to have seen that storm coming, he had to be praying it hit head on, and harder the better, and longer the better. It save his ass!

Although we will never know if Obama really felt that way, we know a lot of his "fans" do... and that's sickening to think about.

Here is one of my favorite liberal wing-nuts, Chris Matthews. The man who got a "tingle up his leg" about Obama.

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Venus » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:24 pm

greeney2 wrote:Obama must have been so freaking happy to have seen that storm coming, he had to be praying it hit head on, and harder the better, and longer the better. It save his ass! Big promise the first day, I'm right here for you, all the mayors and Governor's have my personal phone number, and he took off leaving the country.

As ole Rahm would say "don't let a good crisis go to waste" :naughty:
Venus

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts