The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby blackvault » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 pm

View the video at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... z2DKou43ep

Or play it here:

NewsBusters.org wrote:Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx recently called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

This occurred at the previously recorded Soul Train Awards broadcast on BET Sunday (video follows with transcript and commentary):

JAMIE FOXX: First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama.

Please also notice that this clip was used as a promo for the presentation by BET.

I guess Obama really IS the messiah.

Source: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... z2DMF2HS7o
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 pm

:wall:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:35 pm

capricorn wrote::wall:

I would say, that was definitely my thought.

I wonder, what did he truly mean with this? Was the context that he really believed that? Or was it a joke? A PR stunt?

It's actually disturbing on a few different levels.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 pm

disturbing and disgusting...

what about how he demanded everyone stand up? as to imply reverence in doing so. beyond strange...
capricorn

Postby Ladybug » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 pm

http://current.com/community/90842279_c ... rochip.htm Will a chip be required to receive Obamacare? If true, then this could be the a sigh of receiving the mark of the beast or the beginning of separating the believers from non believers. Now this actor says 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'__and this is quite disturbing even if he said it tongue in cheek because you simply DON'T mock our TRUE LORD JESUS.
Ladybug

Postby Solarflares » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 pm

One sould really watch the entire show,,,,,,,,But Roll with that one, fits well on this site....Rotflmao....
Solarflares

Postby capricorn » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 pm

capricorn

Postby frrostedman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 pm

I have never cared much for Jamie Foxx... never like any of his acting or any of his characters. I have generally avoided all of his stuff. But this? That's the icing on the cake, and now all the negative vibes I felt about him in the past have been completely validated.

Like John said. Disturbing. On multiple levels. "Stupid" doesn't cover it. "Ignorant" falls way short. "Gullible" isn't enough. "Shallow" only scratches the surface. "Typical" sums it up pretty well though.

Before this, I thought the most stupid, ignorant, gullible, shallow, yet typical thing ever said on Obama's behalf was when Madonna campaigned for him during her recent concerts; urging the crowd to re-elect Obama because it's just so "cool" to have a "black Muslim" as our President. (met, of course, with resounding applause and screams of approval by the doped up, half-wit kids in attendance)

:wall:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 am

Ever been in a crowd, and some really racist, embarrassing, or off color thing is said, and all you want to do is crawl into a hole, and not give even the slightest reaction of approval, for fear the lightning strike will hit you too? Some words you just to not think of uttering in the life.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

As much as I dislike Jamie Foxx, especially now... I may have to break my boycot when the newest Tarantino movie comes out. Tarantino's brilliant directing should trump Jamie Foxx's lack of stage-presence.

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts