The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Whichever God you believe in committed genocide

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 pm

at1with0 wrote:Where did I judge God? It's a fact that whatever God you believe in allows genocide. Nothing you said disputes that.

What????!!! Wow!!!!

You really.....really ... don't know do you??? Zooooooommmmm!!!! Right over your head....!!??

Read your quote above again..carefully??? The very nature of it. The essence of it!!

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:21 pm

at1with0 wrote:It opens my mind to the possibility that the account of God in the Bible is true and accurate. Or, at least, more is true than I thought. It opens my mind to the possibility that God's love is not at all like human love.

Has the sleeper awakened?

I like what I'm hearing.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm

As far as the flood goes: The God of the bible not only allowed genocide, He caused it directly. There is no question. It's not even debatable.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:03 am

There are two types of Genocide going on today..and has been going on ...

But mankind, in his glorification of his human qualities, his wisdom, his sophism, totally ignores one type of genocide in favor of another.

From Genesis 6:4.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

These are of the fallen angels...demons. And man became wicked in this manner.

For when you continue in Genesis 6 you see that there was a breeding program going on among men. To breed out the generations of God and breed in the fallen. This is called Whoredom or defilement.

By Genesis 6:9 you see the generations of Noah..and it states that

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

This is a very interesting wording and description. This is stating that Noah and his generations had not been defiled in the manner that the rest of men were defiled. By a constant barrage of breeding and rampant runaway sexuality. The exact same thing that someone is attempting to bring back today...and for the same purposes....defilement such that no one walks with God.
Nothing new here under the sun.

It is for this reason that the earth was destroyed...for it came down to only 8 people on the earth who had not been defiled by this breeding program of rampan runaway sexuality by the demons breeding with men...the mighty men...men of renown.

What I find of interest today ..is that men in all their intelligence, wisdom, and gnosticism...are attempting to carry out their own Genocide Program while putting the Onus for this off on God....via Democide.

This is man's way of saying... "I will be like the most High."

And in the coming years we are going to see this continue and become rampant under the attempt of men to imitate God. Runaway rampant Genocide.

Remember what I quoted from R. J. Rummel...some 262 million people slaughtered across the globe in the last hundred years..under the wisdom of men...not in wars..but by their own governments.

And from men ..in their educational institutions ..you hardly hear a word about it..nor from the Main Stream Media.

Men in all their wisdom are attempting to defile the earth again as was done in the past...to get rid of God and His people.

Before the cross...this was to get rid of a certain blood line...but after the cross..it is to get rid of a certain line of people..for whom God has plucked or purchased out of the defilement of this world and the god of this world.

The defilement continues unto this day...and the genocide is being done differently through the wisdom and gnosticism of this world/genocide.. after the god of this world...while attempting to put the onus off on God.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:50 am

Perhaps I am coming around...

It may be cheesy to quote this but ...

Awaken to a light of knowing
all your truth was lies
and the faith which you embraced
has left you blind
deceived like the fools that surround you
it came with ease unfulfilled were the days of your being
but now you will see

I revise my beliefs periodically and try to synthesize beliefs and discard others. These lyrics apply to me, as well as everyone.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts