The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

So..Obama got re-elected, huh?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm

LOL! One of the best posts I've seen in a long time. Well done frrostedman :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 pm

The US education system sinks lower and lower each and every year so it is no surprise that the majority of american voters elected Obama. Its a reflection of our collective stupidity.

No one finds US bonds attractive anymore, confidence in the economy is all but lost. Instead of growing the economy, we continue to inject the veins of America with drugs (money) by printing billions out of thin air. However, this only prolongs the drug junkie's inevitable crash. The choice is crash hard now, or crash harder later.

The preconditions for hyperinflation exist. Once 2016 rolls around we will all understand what change really means and where "forward" took us. Enjoy the luxuries your dollar affords you now because soon it won't be worth the paper its printed on.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 pm

blackvault wrote:Make you a deal... I'll send you a "I Told You So" card in 2016...

I need to get some of those made up as well. Maybe even pay for a billboard or two locally. :P
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby humphreys » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:33 am

Good to see you back, Nigfis.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby BloodStone » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 pm

I only hope those of you who are pleased that the Fraud in Chief got another term, are the first to suffer from his policies.Unfortunatley the rest of America will go down with you.

Like I said before, mark my words. Obamao will be our last President, he will pull a Bloomburg, and get more than two terms due to his election fraud being impossible to overcome. Please tell me how in swing states, he got 140% voter turnout when only 90 % are registered to vote, or how Romney didnt get one vote in many precints. The Sham will continue long past Obamaos 3 rd term, and we will all be owned by Governemnt.

We are finished as a Country, I guess thats why these moronic children are happy he was reselected.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Well, I would maybe agree with you except for the fact, any President needs the Congress, and he lost the Democratic congress 2 years ago, and further lost more seats in it this time. They also lost some Senate seats, and the Dems still are the majority, but lost the numbers to be a super majority. Obama is now in the same position as Clinton was and had to learn how to make concessions to get things passed. I agree we are going to see more bad than good, but in 2 years another election, may take the Senate away as well. All our staggered terms, insures us that a total Dictatorship can not be achieved.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 pm

greeney2 wrote:All our staggered terms, insures us that a total Dictatorship can not be achieved.

Ohhhhhhh, I don't know. Although maybe not a "dictatorship" there are some seriously bad things that can happen. I truly believe things like social networking (Facebook) etc., are truly hurting the REALITY of the world we live in.

So much propaganda gets circulated, and quite frankly, I wonder if there is ever a study done, if propaganda "AGAINST the right" far outweighs the propaganda "AGAINST the left."

In my opinion, it does. And many see those cutesy pictures, press forward to their friends, etc. etc. etc. And I truly believe they have a grand effect, especially on the youth vote, and especially has an effect on those who don't care enough to actually fact check. I can't tell you how many battles I got into on Facebook with people literally forwarding, and PRAISING, this type of propaganda and rhetoric, that was CLEARLY false, and no one cared!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Yes the social networking played a big part in the left wing campaign against the Republicans, beginning with the Gore election loss, and continued for 8 years of the Bush administration. This is the world people live in now, they believe what the read on the internet, and it doesn't take much to start a rumor from your den, and have it travel around the world, copied and passed on like chain letters. Nobody cared for 8 years while people on our board alone spread lies and rumors, and it was carefully crafted. The social media made minced meat out of John McCain and Sarah Palin, branding them just more of the Bush era. Character assassinations of every Republican running picked them off one by one, until it was Romney, and then they went after him personally. They ignored the real record of Obama and the numbers of the economy. He appealed to the voting base most likely to be in favor of entitlements, and continue to suck the country dry.

We were not far from a Dictatorship in Obama's first year, with Harry Ried and Nancy Polosi heading the Congress. Polosi acted as if Obama was just a third partner of the 3 of them running Congress, rather than knowing he was now the Exectutive Branch of Government, no longer the Legislative Branch. Her actions were impeachable IMHO, acting out of the confines of the Constitution abusing her power. Republicans were locked out of meetings. How dare they deprive any State of being represented, which that act of locking them out did.

That may be good reason for a Constitutional amendment, that no party shall be allowed total control of both houses of Congress, and the White House.
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:20 pm

John made a good point. Back when I still had a Facebook account, I was constantly faced with battles from people knowingly passing around false information about Ron Paul. It got to the point where I just decided it wasn't worth the argument. Funnily enough, those same people drove me mad with their inconsequentially annoying daily posts. Always whining about their lives and things that everyone does daily without a peep.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby frrostedman » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:27 am

I laughed so hard my Diet Coke dripped out of my nose today...

It seems that the very same Democrats that gave lengthy, empassioned speeches in the past, defending the filibuster.. now want to get RID of the filibuster... they are sick and tired of minority Republicans standing in their way, and they want full, unfettered control once and for all. All the sudden, the Left Wing is talking about how the Senate was always meant to be "majority rule." They want to do away with the need for a super-majority in order to avoid filibuster. Harry Reid is leading the charge.

Is anyone surprised by this blatant power grab?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts