And lastly, Nigfis... I'll admit. Obama's re-election hurt my feelings. Badly. BUT.. I'm able to get back up -- realizing that the demographic is changing. It used to be correct to call the US a "Christian Nation." Not anymore. I get that. The Conservatives have got a ton of retooling and repackaging to do if they want to win another election. Meanwhile, Obama will do all he can to make our course toward Western European Socialism, permanent and irreversible. He's got 4 more years to beat it into the young, ill-informed minds, that Capitalism is evil, and the government Nanny State is the only fair way to go. I think he's got a much better shot at it than most people think.
Now then... I'll probably have to get with my attorney but I've got to figure out what my entitlements are. I'm ready to embrace the new government, and am looking forward to what I'm entitled to. But I've got this thing. Lets say I get $100 worth of entitlements, and an Atheist gets $100 worth of entitlements. As a Christian, I'm obligated to tithe 10% of mine, which leaves me 90% ... advantage Atheist. Therefore I'm pretty sure I can sue the Federal Goverment and demand an additional percentage of entitlements so that after I tithe, I end up with an equal pile of loot as the Atheist next door. (it works out to an additional 11.1% of loot)
Just stuff Obama's got me thinking about.
Viva Obama! I hope he conjures up a "crisis" at the end of his 2nd term and figures out a way to get re-elected! Because a lot of us are going to grow very dependent on our monthly gifts... we will NOT be happy if some stupid "fiscally responsible" Republican steps in and tries to clean all this up!