The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Countdown: End of World in 1 Month (Mayan Prophecy)

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:44 am

Did you know that as of today, the world has 1 month to survive? Well, many believe so, due to the Mayan calendary "ending".

Post your thoughts, ideas, and research. What do you think?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 am

Finally. Get me out of here.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 am

I find the economic situation in the world, very interesting right before the "End of the World." I find world tension pretty interesting, right before the "End of the World."

Although I don't think we are all going to vanish on December 21st, there are some interesting coincidences as world tension heats up :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:26 am

One of the biggest things occurring right now, that also occurred 5000 yrs ago was the global warming affects. A expedition to the 18,000 foot elevation in Peru, has shown that the glazier melting has receded back to exposing grass carbon dated to 5000 years ago.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I believe we go on as usual.

The same politicians will keep screwing us, and the world will have more wars, more frequently from the same ole crap holes around the planet. We will get the same excuses as to why we need to keep getting raped by our Governments.

Some people will die, some will live, and in the end we will all be happier if we just eneded it , and started over , and hope for a better tomorrow. :boohoo:

I beleive Obamao will be our last President, and will serve more than 2 terms. And we wont be able to stop any of it. so who really cares at this point?

I have prepared for the worst, and hoping for the best

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Come on comet!
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby rath » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 am

blackvault wrote:Did you know that as of today, the world has 1 month to survive? Well, many believe so, due to the Mayan calendary "ending".

Post your thoughts, ideas, and research. What do you think?

topic6710-10.html

rath wrote:The worst part for the U.S ......

As the U.S dollar falls, from it's round about' 96 cent's against the Australian & Canadian dollars. To the expected 30 cents against the Canadian & Australian dollar in the years to come.

This will mean, one U.S dollar will buy' 30 cents Canadian & Australian.

So ........ as the U.S dollar falls, ... the U.S debt level will rise.

Right now the U.S dollar is buys 96 odd Australian & Canadian cents, & The U.S.A's national debt now stands at around ...
$16 - $17 trillion dollars.

Now if the U.S dollar falls to just 50 cents against the Australian & Canadian dollars, the U.S national debt will double to around,
$32 -$34 trillion dollars.

If the U.S dollar falls to around 30 cents against the Canadian & Australian dollars, the U.S national debt will be around $47 - $50 Trillion dollars.

& that's just from the fall of your currency, & Assuming you don't spend a single cent on anything ever ... for the next 10 years or more.

For every U.S dollar you spend on the military & roads, healthcare ...... Your national debt increases. by 2.

1 U.S Dollar = 2 dollars Australian & Canadian in national Debt.

End of the world alright.

For some.
rath

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:15 am

Rath: I started a new thread on 2012, in lieu of linking to the one in the "off topic message lounge" because I wanted those who wanted to share their theories, research, ideas on 2012, not just what they were going to do to celebrate the world's end.

Just wanted to clarify ;)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby chiselray » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:52 pm

i am more inclined to think that the world will be ok next month..

The reason is that the mayan calender never really reported catastrophe for next month.It simply ended .
i trust and believe in the best events possible ,but i do think there will be a massive surge of solar activty this year given the 11 year cycle..
I don't feel major events in my psych ,and if i don't feel it yet then i should go with that .
chiselray

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts