The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

NYPD paid Informant to 'bait' Muslims

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:40 am

And you wonder why the world thinks the way they do, you are your own worst enemy.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 am

Abu, so you said (if I have this correctly) one of your family members was arrested for a connection to this film? What did he do in connection to it?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:18 am

100 were detained in Paris over an illegal demonstration at the Embassy, is that what you are referring to Abu?
greeney2

Postby katsung47 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Recommed material:

Quote, "HOW FEDERAL INFORMANTS WORK

There was once a time when a group of people could get together, shout "informant" in unison, and slander the reputation of a political activist. With the emergence of the internet, and the easy availability of government records, it has become easy for any person to quickly determine whether someone has rendered substantial assistance to the government. Here, I will explain how federal informants work and how one can access information on them. I also urge people to stop treating this subject so lightly - rehabilitating actual dangerous informants, while using the term "informant" as a smear.

SNITCH CULTURE

The US Department of Justice employs about 10,000 FBI field agents. FBI regulations require each agent to employ at least 4 confidential informants, and suggest 10 as an appropriate mean. This means that approximately 100,000 Americans work as informants for the FBI. When America's other 32 law enforcement agencies are considered, between 600,000 and 12 million Americans -- perhaps one out of every 200 adults -- works fulltime for the federal government reporting on other Americans.

Informants are paid approximately $400/week for their services. Thus, this profession tends to attract those for whom $1730 a month -- $20,800 a year -- is a substantial incentive. People who are not mentally ill or otherwise living on disability and welfare benefits, or people laboring at the lower echelons of drug organizations, tend to be particular recruitment targets, as are those who are otherwise unemployed. Informants also receive a bonus for convicting others -- generally, they receive $100 for every year of sentence a victim receives -- 20 years is a $2000 bonus, for instance.
…..
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=147531
katsung47

Postby AbuShamal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:26 am

blackvault, he took part in salah near U.S. Embassy in Paris and got a scolding when the police came.
greeny2, and what do you think about your witches of Salem trial, or about Lynch law, or about "Holy Inquisition"? There are also several branches of Islam just as you have of Christianity. And meanwhile Americans and other NATO forces come to rather stabile Islam states and merely eliminate every civilized order there. And there many radical Islam sects of half-nomad tribes connected with the same Al Qaeda gain their influence and power supported by Americans.

For instance Taborites slaughtered entire catholic towns butchering children and old people without mercy. But they were Christian either. But no one judges about Christianity just by Taborites deeds or actions of some other radical Christian sects. You first get rid of most modern and advanced mu'min who's able to restrain and organize Islam followers of all ways. And then you want those zealots living by medieval law to behave themselves adequately.
AbuShamal

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 pm

We do not live in the 15th and 16th Century Abu, that is what I think about the examples you offer, they have nothing to do with me or the times we live in.
greeney2

Postby AbuShamal » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 am

greeney2, oh yes, they have a lot to do with you and the times we live in particularly!

Many of small Arab nomad tribes have preserved somewhere in 15 or 16 century. At the same time they live pure life according wisdom of their ancestors: with normal family patterns and without causing environment damage.

But it seems to me that you see in my posts just what you want to see but not what've wrote indeed. That's so... Americanly. U.S.A. is the hub of the universe. And you don't want to know the life of other nations of the world. But you think quite possible meddling into their home politics and changing their governments and setting them on one another. THAT is just because you don't want to have nothing to do with something that doesn't comply with your views about world.

I'm sorry for my divagation in this theme. katsung47 tried to continue main discussion and wrote interesting post. And I take my leave from this theme. May Allah (swt) save you.
AbuShamal

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:27 pm

With regard to this subject, the Drug addict struck a deal with the cops to avoid prosecution and deportation, because he ignored the law 3 times. He himself did not want to return to a place he knew was oppressive and brutal, his choice was to become an informant. Not only that he accepted $1000 per month for doing it. He was not a victim, he made his own trouble, all by himself. He came to this country, to make good, work and prosper, and be free. If he refuses to conform to the laws, he should be deported.

You have a lot to say about this country, but your people come here in droves, to escape the oppression and brutality of their country. Why did you come and live in Indianapolis, and why did you leave? You claim to have family still in the area, so there must be a reason why you and they do not live in the Middle east. What is the real truth?
greeney2

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts