The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

9-11

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Solarflares » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Solarflares

Postby Solarflares » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:16 pm

http://www.bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book :twisted:

MICHAEL CHERTOFF - Son of a Mossad agent operating in New Jersey, Chertoff was one of Mitt Romney's senior advisers - on counter-terrorism and intelligence. As head of the criminal division of the Department of Justice, Chertoff gave us the USA PATRIOT Act, which decimated our freedoms and ushered in the police state apparatus. This Israeli agent directed the FBI's non-investigation of 9-11 and the destruction of the crucial evidence. He went on to become head of the Department of Homeland Security, where he maintained his control over the 9-11 evidence through SSI provisions. Chertoff played a key role in introducing full-body scanners into U.S. airports and profited by representing the manufacturers of the machines that expose people to dangerous radiation. If Romney had won, Chertoff would have be in position to further advance his radical Zionist agenda - from the White House.

Chertoff and Zakheim would be tried for treason and hanged if the crimes of 9-11 were to be properly investigated and prosecuted. There was no proper criminal investigation of 9-11 and the crucial evidence was destroyed, thanks to Michael Chertoff, who was the Assistant Attorney General at the time - in charge of the F.B.I. and the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice. So, instead of being charged for the crimes they committed, Chertoff and Zakheim were poised to run the Romney White House. They were prepared to usher in the next chapter of the "War on Terror" saga - if Romney had won. I am personally relieved that these people will not be back in power. I would be very happy to see them investigated and prosecuted.
We Americans, however, cannot expect to see the integrity of our republic restored and a return to normalcy until the criminals behind the 9-11 terror atrocity are investigated, charged, and prosecuted. People who think that we can live in a normal, peaceful, and prosperous nation while this outrageous crime remains unsolved and unprosecuted are living in denial, with their heads in the sand.

The people behind the 9-11 cover-up have succeeded in hijacking the United States of America and taking us into two extremely costly and disastrous wars. They have plundered the U.S. Treasury and created a police state in our republic in which the citizens are treated like terrorism suspects. Chertoff and Zakheim are key players in a nasty game of treason and, unfortunately for freedom-loving Americans, they succeeded with their evil Zionist conspiracy, which is why I thought (and feared) that the 9-11 culprits behind Romney would take the White House.

Another reason is because the Romney campaign was being funded with tens of millions of dollars from Sheldon Adelson, the gambling mogul of Macao (China) and Las Vegas. Adelson is not a gambler, but a brutal Zionist mega-criminal, a type that Ian Fleming knew very well. Adelson was reported to have underwritten the Romney campaign with as much as $100 million dollars. Adelson had a financial incentive to invest in the Romney campaign. Had Romney won, Adelson could have saved an estimated $2 billion on his tax bill.

Adelson is a Zionist extremist from the far right. He is reported to have paid for the new AIPAC building (the Israeli lobby) in Washington, D.C. He wanted to sustain and extend the so-called War on Terrorism "unto the blazing horizon," in the words of Philip Weiss. I didn't think the Zionist gangster Adelson was betting on a losing horse. Adelson is a high-level criminal who plays to win. As I pointed out last December, before the rigged Iowa caucus, which I predicted Romney would win, the Mormon candidate was being supported by the Crown family of Chicago, the Jewish Zionist family that owns the huge defense firm General Dynamics. These people do not play fair and they always find a way for their horse to win.

Romney is also a friend of the current Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and they both worked at Boston Consulting in the 1970s. Netanyahu heads a government composed of proven terrorists (e.g. Ehud Barak, Shimon Peres, and himself) and has recently formed a political alliance and stronger coalition with a Russian party from the extreme right, which is headed by his own foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman. On November 6, Netanyahu called for early elections in Israel.

In October 2012 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu merged his right-wing Likud party, founded in the 1970s by Menachem Begin and his gang of Irgun terrorists, with the ultra-nationalist Russian party headed by his foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman in "a hard-right tack" ahead of Israel's election in January.

THE REAL FACE OF ISRAEL'S FOREIGN POLICY - Avigdor Lieberman, Israel's Foreign Minister under the current Likud regime headed by Benjamin Netanyahu, is Netanyahu's "new" coalition partner from the extreme right. Born in Moldova in the Soviet Union, Lieberman is certainly no friend of the Palestinians. Rather than support a 2003 prisoner exchange involving 350 Palestinians held in Israeli prisons, Lieberman said: "It would be better to drown these prisoners in the Dead Sea if possible, since that's the lowest point in the world." As Minister of Transport, Lieberman offered to supply buses to take the prisoners to the Dead Sea to be killed. Rather than being ousted for advocating such outrageous and racist positions, Lieberman was promoted and became Israel's Foreign Minister in 2009.

Lieberman is the founder of Yisrael Beiteinu, a right-wing nationalist party in Israel. The party's base is secular, Russian-speaking immigrants, like himself. The party describes itself as "a national movement with the clear vision to follow in the brave path of Zev Jabotinsky." Jabotinsky is the ideological father of Zionist terrorism and the Likud party. In 1923, Jabotinsky wrote an essay calling for an "Iron Wall" around the Jewish fortress-ghetto state in Palestine. That wall has now been built and is called Israel's "Wall of Separation."

The current ruling regime in Israel is so far to the right that if it were a European nation it would be viewed as a fascist state, which is clearly is. If Romney had won the White House and the terrorist Benjamin Netanyahu and his Likud party were to remain in power in Israel, we would have another alignment of extreme Zionist fanatics and criminals like we had when George W. Bush and Ariel Sharon came to power in the beginning of 2001. We certainly remember the evil that was brought into the world under that constellation.

Then there was the departure of Rahm Emanuel, Obama's first chief-of-staff, from the White House to become the mayor of Chicago. Emanuel had served as the senior Mossad agent in the Clinton and Obama administrations. The son of an Israeli terrorist, Emanuel basically ran the White House and oversaw what the president did and who he saw. His departure from the Obama White House indicated to me that he thought Obama was to be a one-term president, a kind of intermission between acts. Why else would he leave the most powerful position in the United States and go back to the Windy City?

All of these things led me to conclude that Romney would be the next president. Evidently my earlier prognosis that the Zionists were pouring money into Republican campaigns in order "to stop Paul so Obama will win" was closer to the mark. Read above source, I was able to interview Chris via e-mail, and was surprised to find him very in touch with reality, he then gave me 3 people to contact, which I did, 1 has since died,I have his story, he was helping victims that day.......I start this with whom I believe to hold the truth, read what he has to say, if you give a damn about America, because that day more than People died in a terrorist attack.....I will leave you to digest Chris's words before I give you 4 e-mails from eye witnessess....

I always knew Obama would win re-election based on what happened with 9/11, he is not to blame for 9/11, so do not even go there.
Solarflares

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 pm

You neglected to mention billionaire George Soros bankrolling Obama.

Do you have any evidence of what you claim? What does this have to do with 911?
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:29 am

I consider this to be worth watching, it poses more questions than I can reasonably answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ss9C2dD5J8

True or not? Disinformation agent sent to discredit or not? You be the Judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGI4jfwOmOk
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby chiselray » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:47 pm

9/11 COVERED UP no doubts
chiselray

Postby Alalu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 pm

I suspect that others besides OBL and company were behind 9/11, and so do at least some folks here apparently. And so does the US gov. That is what was behind The Patriot Act. And look who has been blocking the gov trying to find out, Apple, Google, and Yahoo. I think we should be asking why.

Today, Apple released a table of the requests that they have received from law enforcement. You can find the story by searching. It is very revealing to me. Look at the numbers. Wow, does that fit with my theory! I wasn't expecting it to be so obvious. The gov is getting closer to the truth. Now I see why the gov came down hard on Snowden. And i see why he fled to Russia. Ask more questions!

Connect the dots.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Twin Towers Halloween in the UK
I guess 9/11 is something to celebrate in Britain.

I guess I should mention here that before 9/11 I heard a famous Brit's kid on a reality TV show mention something about a plan in the works to "take care of the US". This was a slip up by a kid who had a big mouth. At the time I didn't know what to make of it, just a brat spouting off. After 9/11 I realized he might have known something about it, and given who his father is he might have overheard something. Knowing who hangs with who in that world, its plausible they may have known about it. I don't want to mention the name of the show, online, because that will give away the person's identity and this isn't proof of anything, just very suggestive. That fact that it went out over the air without being edited is odd unless the editor thought it was just a brat too.

Is it not plausible that an international group of Russians, Germans, Italians and even Brits could have had something to do with it? If so, then what next? The NSA needs to be more careful in the future. Spying doesn't cause wars. It prevents them.
Gimme Merkel's phone number. I'll hack it. Add Putin's too.
Alalu

Postby 3dvd » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Cool story bro. This place hasn't changed for the better, I see.
3dvd

Postby Alalu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:11 pm

What do you mean 3dvd?
Alalu

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:32 am

At long last some people who were, and some who are still close to the real insiders are beginning to speak out. Sadly the masses will never see these articles in the mainstream. The mainstream is 100% sold out, bought and paid for and will ever only say or report that which the INTELLIGENCE operations want people to THINK.....Never know. Here is a great article on recent events....one I'm dead positive will have the Israeli paid shills coming back by the dozens.

‘Mossad, Bush planned, executed 9/11’

Recent revelations published on the Press TV website, the New York Post and Veterans Today have changed history.

The story was simple, two American congressional representatives were allowed to read the Congressional 9/11 Investigation Report, this time including the areas President Bush had ordered removed. Both congressmen clearly state that the redacted pages of the report place full responsibility for the planning and execution of 9/11 on one or more foreign intelligence agencies, not “terrorists.”

What is also clear is that President Bush’s personal role in covering this up protected the real perpetrators of 9/11 and pushed the US into, not just two insane wars but draconian moves against America’s government.

The NSA and the Bush 9/11 coup

Nine eleven was a coup against the constitution. Additional reports released this week make clear some of the reasons Bush lied to the American people, to congress, our military and our allies, “Obama’s Director for National Intelligence, James Clapper, has declassified new documents that reveal how the NSA was first given the green light to start collecting bulk communication data in the hunt for Al-Qaeda terrorists after 9/11.

President Barack Obama’s administration has for the first time publicly confirmed ‘the existence of collection activities authorized by President George W. Bush,’ such as bulk amounts of Internet and phone metadata, as part of the ‘Terrorist Surveillance Program’ (TSP). The disclosures are part of Washington’s campaign to justify the NSA’s surveillance activities, following massive leaks to the media about the classified programs by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

Clapper explained on Saturday that President George W. Bush first authorized the spying in October 2001, just weeks after the September 11 attacks.”

We can prove Bush was fully criminally culpable in covering the tracks of those responsible for 9/11.

AIPAC through Bandar and bush “under a bus”

More frighteningly, the articles published this week in Rupert Murdoch’s New York Daily News, written by Hoover Institute fellow and AIPAC member, Paul Sperry, now not only blame Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia as the 9/11 mastermind but tie Bush (43) in as well.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/28 ... cuted-911/

Now as for me.....I'm not completely sure enough about the above to agree completely, but I am 100% sure that state sponsored entities were involved and the 19 would be pilots were simply made up....they never existed. Their use was a simple one,....drive home the Islamic narrative....turn it into a religious based line up total BS.

The people mentioned above are at a minimum guilty of lying and subsequent to that, covering it all up....This is at least a crime, if not out right treason. It's to the point ( behind the scenes ) where something will eventually happen in this regard...Too many things have been exposed..

Time to think for yourselves, not think in line with what that fricking TV tells you to think.

If you think those within that administration didn't have an idea about what really happened then you're already lost beyond all hope.....You are easily led astray.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts