The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Israel Warns of Escalation After Tel Aviv Missile Firing

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Nigfis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 am

greeney2 wrote:No running water, but they have missile launchers that fired 150 missiles into Israel yesterday. :roll:

Home-made rockets Greeney, not 'missiles' in the sense the US and Israel use. Palestinian 'rockets' are like fireworks compared to what is being used against them.
But maybe you can explain to me how a nation that has annexed the land of another and settled it, can then be claiming to be defending itself from the very people they are stealing the land from?
The Israeli death toll rose to five with the deaths Tuesday of an Israeli soldier and a civilian contractor. More than 130 Palestinians have been killed.

Gaza is right now under immense attack from gunboats, tanks, artillery, drones, f16's and cruise missiles as Israel ramps up the violence before the coming ceasefire..... But blame the Palestinians for defending their own land with whatever comes to hand, why doncha? :roll:
Nigfis

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Totally not true, we have seen the rocket launchers, and to think they are homemade, or just like fireworks is preposterous, like your initial post they were shooting towards their own land.
greeney2

Postby Nigfis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm

greeney2 wrote:Totally not true, we have seen the rocket launchers,

Well obviously you haven't.
and to think they are homemade, or just like fireworks is preposterous,

The Palestinians have been making 'rockets' for years Greeney. At home, in small workshops, anywhere they can get a hold of pipe-cutting equipment and welding machines. Who are you kdding?
like your initial post they were shooting towards their own land.
Firing 'rockets' at settlers Greeney. Think about that for a while, including where those settlers must be. :roll:

I don't know why you must think of it as preposterous, even though you are from a welding/fabrication background yourself. You don't seem to realise they are little more than lengths of scaffold tubing filled with home-made accelerants. They are simple, unguided rockets. I could make them.
Nigfis

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh Please, that is one big whopper! :oops: :roll: They have many different rocket systems, from homemade kinds, up to elaborate, Russian and Chinese multiple missile launchers. None of them would be considered "Just like fireworks ", by any stretch of the imagination. Your characterization of the Hamas rockets, is ridiculous. To make them sound like harmless amusement park fireworks is absurd. Israel stopped and searched incoming ships for these kinds of rockets, they knew they were sneaking them in, and they did.
greeney2

Postby Nigfis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm

greeney2 wrote:Oh Please, that is one big whopper! :oops: :roll: They have many different rocket systems, from homemade kinds, up to elaborate, Russian and Chinese multiple missile launchers.

I almost fell off my chair at that one Greeney.... and to think you started by calling ME a liar! :lol:
Nigfis

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts