The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

NYPD paid Informant to 'bait' Muslims

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Forgive me Abu for being very confused by your statements. You say where you live in Naptown, which in the USA is a nickname for a few cities, which one I can not tell, but your Bio declares you live in Paris, France. You say you are a citizen and that the FBI came to your house, so maybe you can clarify a few details so I do not misunderstand what you are saying.

I think you have a real misunderstanding about this story, and my opinion of that person. It has nothing to do with painting all Muslims any kind of way. Yes, we all have freedom of religion, in this country, and we have countless Mosques and millions of Muslims who are not persecuted for it, in every State. Nobody is free to come here and think, they can absolve themselves from the laws of our State and Federal system and replace it with rules of their religion. They can not create their own system of laws independent from the country. There is a clear separation of church and state, meaning your government is not the religion, and your religion is not the government.

Their is no discrimination concerning this individual, he broke the law countless times, he made the deal to avoid prosecution, jail, and deporting. He was obviously given chances after his first offences and ignored them.

Last, I appreciate your kind thoughts concerning my wife. Thank You.
greeney2

Postby texboy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:31 am

Wow! Folks! I thought that's antiterrorist forum. And you talk to this scum called Abu as if he really were some respectable citizen. Do you know what Abu means? Such addition to nicknames means that this man considers himself islam mainstay and appeals to "sacred war against infidels". Starting with Abu Hamza and ending with notorious Abu Idris, who killed a lot of people in Russia under jihad banner. Even here this Abu threatens with muslim violence towards common Americans and teaches you how to treat those dirty camel jockey properly. And you eat all those hate speeches and bow and scrap in front of him. That is the worst display of tolerance in my opinion. You have been talking about apples and he has been jabbering about oranges and narrows down to those damned muslims over and over. I wonder if he came from Iraq of Saudi Arabia according his nick.
Sorry. Couldn't help but interfering into your conversation.
texboy

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:09 pm

If I tried to figure out the meaning of everyones posting name on the internet, no body would discuss anything. :roll: What the heck is texboy supose to mean? :lol:
greeney2

Postby Nigfis » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 pm

texboy wrote:Wow! Folks! I thought that's antiterrorist forum. And you talk to this scum called Abu as if he really were some respectable citizen. Do you know what Abu means? Such addition to nicknames means that this man considers himself islam mainstay and appeals to "sacred war against infidels". Starting with Abu Hamza and ending with notorious Abu Idris, who killed a lot of people in Russia under jihad banner. Even here this Abu threatens with muslim violence towards common Americans and teaches you how to treat those dirty camel jockey properly. And you eat all those hate speeches and bow and scrap in front of him. That is the worst display of tolerance in my opinion. You have been talking about apples and he has been jabbering about oranges and narrows down to those damned muslims over and over. I wonder if he came from Iraq of Saudi Arabia according his nick.
Sorry. Couldn't help but interfering into your conversation.

No no! Please carry on interfering, you may learn something:.........

(1) Abu means Father or 'Father of ...'. For example, 'Abu Ahmed' means Father of Ahmed. In Arab countries most people are called Abu X, (where X is the name of the first son or daughter,) by people who know them, instead of their official name.
(2) Abu can also mean 'possessor of X', where X can be an attribute or a distinct object. For example the name Abu Huraira means 'Possessor of Cats'.

Now what?
Nigfis

Postby texboy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:00 am

2Nigfis: Now that there is no Arab name Shamal. Shamal is a northwest wind blowing over Middle East up to Persian Gulf. Whose Father or possessor this Abu is then? Thanks for information anyway :)
2greeney2: Of course nicknames in Internet mean smth personal just for their owners. But some are rather peculiar. First of all I tried to pay your attention at behavior of Mr. Abu. In his every post he 'warns' about Muslim menace and coming bloody war for sharia in America. Those 'warnings' most resemble threatening and intimidation. Don't you think so? This Muslim bastard comes to antiterrorist community and bullies its members. And everyone just melts with such civil and correct 'mu'min'. All of them hate us as 'infidels'. They smile to you when they sell you fruit, or provide some services, or even just live nearby. But all of them would gladly join 'jihad' this Abu threatens us with.
texboy

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 am

We all post in different ways. I get blasted for being too overboard, and now for being too nice. As you can see Abu did not return, when I asked him to explain his status of where he actually lives. Now its your turn texboy, where do you live where you can buy fruit from terrorists? Certainly it is not in the United States, so why are you so hateful of "ALL OF THEM MU'MIN'"?
greeney2

Postby AbuShamal » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 am

Sorry for long silence. I see so long as I was absent you've got vicious doink here. That is living evidence of my words about mould attitude of Disbelievers about mu'min. I don't want to speak to him or even admit he's a sensible creature at all.

I was busy a lot for my nephew was detained during the hysteria about that abominable movie "Innocence of Muslims" in France in September. Now I'm in Creteil. And my internet connection is minimized. As for the address, that might be because of proxy.

In fact most of my life I live in Indianapolis (Indiana). And I was very anxious about my family while reading about recent explosion there. Fortunately that was in Richmond Hill. That's in another side of the city. But those unfounded mu'min hating and accusing comments for this news are much upsetting. And you were right, greeny2 being outraged about spending our money for feeding those criminals. At the same time the police do nothing for protection honest people from nasty slander.
AbuShamal

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 am

Problem Abu is that the person this article was about was not an honest person, and tracing things right into Mosques, is not unfounded. Yesterday in Los Angeles, 4 men were arrested for conspiring to go to Afghanistan for terrorist training, pleging to kill American servicemen, one was already there in Afghanistan, and the others were preparing to go. They were also all traced to the same Mosque where they worshiped, and on camera all the guy could say was "We are a religion of Peace".

Lets just say for the sake of argument, all Muslims are outraged over a movie made by one idiot on the internet. Please explain the concept of just killing anyone somewhere in an Embassy in the name and honor of your God? We all know the movie has nothing to do with Bengazai, but I would like to hear any logic to such an act.
greeney2

Postby Nigfis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 pm

texboy wrote:2Nigfis: Now that there is no Arab name Shamal. Shamal is a northwest wind blowing over Middle East up to Persian Gulf. Whose Father or possessor this Abu is then? Thanks for information anyway :)

ABU, is: A common part of Arabic-derived names, meaning "father of" in Arabic.
How else can I explain?
Nigfis

Postby AbuShamal » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:24 am

greeney2 wrote:Please explain the concept of just killing anyone somewhere in an Embassy in the name and honor of your God? We all know the movie has nothing to do with Bengazai, but I would like to hear any logic to such an act.

And what did you want? It is strange that you ask such question living in the country with lynching extinguished less than a century ago. I think that it is quite logical to act in the name of Allah (swt) defending someone's religious views. An Embassy of any country is a little part of this country abroad. And in the majority of countries of Islam Americans considered to be conquerors not liberators. In addition those conquerors make such an abusive movie and refuse to extradite those jackals who managed to insult entire religion for a just court. Those people in Islam states live by their laws no adopted to Western civilization. And insulting our religion is considered to be most grievous crime punished by death. So that is a natural result that diplomatic missions became main aims of mu'min righteous indignation. I myself was very indignant with this movie and with L.A. court sentenced Nakoula just to one year in prison and four years of supervised release. And knowing some of my coreligionists I was even surprised that mu'min reaction all over the world was much calmer than it could be. But judging this arrest in L.A. and appeals in some Islam forums it might be a lull before storm and still jihad might come to U.S.A.
AbuShamal

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts