The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Behind the Benghazi Cover-Up

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:26 am

Patraeus has finished his testimony.

1 ) He called Benghazi the work of " EXTREMEISTS "

2 ) He wrote an intel brief/DRAFT...about the event...Which was taken by another agency and edited prior to being taken to Obama and his staff.

It is said that they are now trying to find who was responsible....the term was " which side of the aisle "

John....I've something for you but will not post it here on the board. I'll e-mail it.

FYI----I spoke with a source yesterday who has a Daughter who works for a United States agency which I shall not name.....she is currently in Israel on assignment..

The rumor running through the State Dept......one only a handful of people know about, I've seen it posted on another board, might have seen it mentioned here ( can't recall )

Is that Stevens was running guns in conjunction with the CIA out of Libya.....and a close quote from those in the know is " and they killed him for it " but it's common knowledge to these folks that the identity of " THEY " will be guarded as a matter of life and death.

This is evidence that this event was set in motion to cost Obama the election, only it didn't work....and now there is going to be some serious hell to pay.

The Israeli's in my opinion.....are now trying their best to distract the world from the Patraeus issue......What they are doing in this effort ( to distance the Mossad from Stevens involvement ) are committing war crimes in Gaza, only this is proving/beginning to quickly unravel as well. People are beginning to see them for what they truly are... Not all Jews are ZIONISTS, most all Jews denounce Zionism....Only that story never gets told here in the states due to Zionists ownership of almost every media vehicle known to the Western world.... These days are coming to an end at a much faster pace than anyone ever imagined. The Jews, along with the Cubans, delivered Florida to Obama.... ;)

Yes the Women involved in this are more than Likely Mossad.....I've seen this talked about in detail..............Let's not be naive in this regard.

I was told yesterday point blank that the Daughter in Israel does not e-mail anyone due to the Mossad and their surveillance techniques.

If you'll read closely Broadwell's background is beginning to shed some light on what is mentioned above....as for the Two others, one only need check into their past with an open mind, connect the dots..the rest is pretty easy for someone up to speed.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am

Cole, to detail your 2nd point.. which I find most interesting...

"Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified in a closed-door hearing Friday morning that his agency determined immediately after the Sept. 11 Libya attack that "Al Qaeda involvement" was suspected -- but the line was taken out in the final version circulated to administration officials, according to a top lawmaker who was briefed. "

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11 ... z2CPMLlkBG

So then.. who took the line out?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Exactly and who was being Blackmailed with this adultery to keep his mouth shut, by the same person who changed his report wording? Last time I checked, this has to be a crime, altering an official report signed by the head of any department, in a manner to manipulate the truth for an election win, is impeachable.

So a great General was trashed and forced to resign in disgrace, in order to tell the truth to the American public. Being the great soldier he is, followed orders, and said nothing, honoring his chain of command, and told the truth under oath, to the Congress. One heck of a price to pay IMHO, for a 4 star General who masterminded the "Surge". I was chastised a few years ago for writing about the way Obama salutes our Marines getting off his airplane, he doesn't respect a Private any more than a 4 star general.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 pm

In light of today's events, multiple news articles have been added, along with my FAQ's on the Benghazi attack been modified and updated.

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... -9-11-2012
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 pm

capricorn wrote:Cole, to detail your 2nd point.. which I find most interesting...

"Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified in a closed-door hearing Friday morning that his agency determined immediately after the Sept. 11 Libya attack that "Al Qaeda involvement" was suspected -- but the line was taken out in the final version circulated to administration officials, according to a top lawmaker who was briefed. "

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11 ... z2CPMLlkBG

So then.. who took the line out?

Now ( at last.....long long last ) we may be getting somewhere....." SO THEN WHO TOOK THE LINE OUT "

Well it makes for a great left wing vs right wing he said she said " made for mass consumption TV EVENT " but at the end of the day, if you watch the absolute outrage of those you are obviously being BRIBED or COMPLETELY bought and paid for by the " I'll simply say " lobbyist of your choosing/ ah.....well a certain intel agency who has infected this country for decades.........They are scared ...why...they have been exposed for what they are....and this is only the beginning.

Obama was NOT supposed to win this election...that has become very very public knowledge....His win was aided by an FBI LEAK....Yes this is also a fact, one that those who had fear of ever talking about prior to the election, started to mention a few days after the election. Mainly top notch well respected reporters...

Others followed suit....yet it was very quiet, very subtle and one had to really be paying attention to get it.

The Lobby most responsible, has been completely exposed through this absolute covert op gone south.....

I saw where someone absolutely all but begged Lindsay Graham and the other---ah--well Person from Arizona.....to " shall we say " come out back in the alley and let's talk this over.. lol

Only it wasn't that subtle...

Graham is finished.....as is the other guy.......There will be many more to follow. There is one thing that can stop this. If you've been keeping up you already know what that thing is... Only today there are far too many people paying too close attention to WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

The person who removed it " edited it " is toast......If Obama knew and ordered it.....HE SHOULD BE.............But he obviously had ZERO CLUE......Which was the entire idea in the first place......The incident in question was completely designed to have him be defeated by Romney................Only the FBI source/sources..and others ( YES SOME TRUE PATRIOTS ) stepped in and leaked Romney's ....ah...CREDENTIALS.....To those who would be able to release the information in areas where it would gain the most traction...

I saw it and thought it was BS through and through.......only to have it verified just as soon as the election was over....

Someone is going to jail/ many people ...over this incident....not to mention the affair BS....Using a G-Mail account.....come on...Think about this......they would have been found ( if you know anything about how this really works ) within 2 hours of ever doing such a stupid thing....the way it was reported IS PURE BULLSHIT....

Read Jill Kelley's e-mails....COME THE HELL ON....WHO is really this freaking stupid.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:But he obviously had ZERO CLUE......

See? I was actually following your story line (though I don't 100% agree) until you went here. Why operate off of such a powerful assumption. This here, is required, for your theory to make sense... and unless you have some insider knowledge that all of us peons do not, how can you make that leap??
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Exactly and who was being Blackmailed with this adultery to keep his mouth shut, by the same person who changed his report wording? Last time I checked, this has to be a crime, altering an official report signed by the head of any department, in a manner to manipulate the truth for an election win, is impeachable.

Greeney: This is where close reading, very close, eliminates any confusion:

Their is a Protocol within the intel community...The General/CIA HEAD stated that in his initial remarks...very plainly. This means his brief was taken and edited by someone with the INTEL AGENCY.....Not anyone or anything close to the President....whether it be Obama, Bush. Clinton, or other..... Sadly that's the way it is.....WHO EDITED IT..

My guess......someone who wanted Obama to not only lose the election, but to look bad in the process. Hint...more than likely someone with DUAL CITIZENSHIP.....

Which trumps any line of reason in regard to blackmail, or conspiracy about what Obama knew, or didn't know...was told or wasn't told..

You are FORGETTING.....Obama is CIA.....BORN AND RAISED.....Think one Raymond Davis....ala Pakistan fame.....exposed for gunning down 2 isi agents in broad daylight..

Obama offered.....God knows what to gain his release from jail... Please keep this thread alive and well will know facts.

Patraeus has done something..........many many within are beginning to understand this. He was about to be fired......why on Earth would Obama ever do such a thing? He gave him an extra day....but you'll not see this on TV...You have to read reliable sources, sadly they are too few are far between here in the states.

Think: The man :roll: real man, from Arizona wanted to form a special committee to investigate this matter.............Why do you suppose he wanted to do that Greeney?

I'm very curious to hear what you think.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:52 pm

blackvault wrote:
Cole_Trickle wrote:But he obviously had ZERO CLUE......

See? I was actually following your story line (though I don't 100% agree) until you went here. Why operate off of such a powerful assumption. This here, is required, for your theory to make sense... and unless you have some insider knowledge that all of us peons do not, how can you make that leap??

Please...let's not get emotional...I don't consider anyone here to be a peon. I've just read until my eyes have bled, and seen way too many situations in the past to know without doubt, that the President of the US....Regardless of who it is, isn't privy to every single thing that takes place everywhere in the world 24/7.

So my jump to conclusion only makes since. It's why we have so much red tape, not to mention grid lock, and such an extreme payroll in DC.

IF HE HAD A CLUE ....Then he'd WILT in front of the cameras..........hell he cried after winning.....some say that was because he get's to keep body guards for another 4 years, not because he had won..

I'm think of Bill Clinton, and Bush SR...Now......What is Obama gonna say? How about something along this line....." We've exposed a mole and said mole is currently in jail " His/Her name is..............

Or would that cause mass heart attacks all over America?

Anyway this is an absolute cluster Phuck...

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 pm

One more thing.....like when during a police investigation, they release false info on purpose.

This quote from the Guardian:

According to reports from members of Congress who attended the closed-door hearings, Petraeus said the information had been included in the original set of talking points prepared by the CIA for the Obama administration. But he said it was removed from the one provided to the UN ambassador, Susan Rice, who used it as the basis for a series of interviews on the weekend after the killings.

Rice is among the contenders to replace Hillary Clinton as US secretary of state. In a press conference this week, Barack Obama, angrily criticised two Republican senators, John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who threatened to block her nomination if the president put her name forward.

Petraeus, who gave evidence to both the Senate and House intelligence committees, said that references to the group alleged to have been behind the 11 September attack were in the CIA's classified talking points, which were classified, but removed from the unclassified memo relied upon by Rice. The reason, he said, was not to tip off the group about what the US authorities knew.

Briefing reporters later, Republicans and Democrats on the committees put different glosses on the evidence given by Petraeus, who resigned a week ago over an extramarital affair.

Sorry but I'm not buying any of the right vs left BS.....Which is now becoming the sticking point/issue.

We need to stick together and get to the bottom of this. Period.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/no ... a-benghazi

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote: Please...let's not get emotional...I don't consider anyone here to be a peon. I've just read until my eyes have bled, and seen way too many situations in the past to know without doubt, that the President of the US....Regardless of who it is, isn't privy to every single thing that takes place everywhere in the world 24/7.

LOL. It's funny. We agree on a lot, but have wildly different theories. First, I wasn't being "emotional". Second, I totally understand the President is not privy to everything that is going on.

Except, you again, are forgetting some big details. Obama said in his own words, he was told of the attack within 50 minutes of the start of it, and gave the orders "to do whatever it takes" to keep Americans safe. Sounds great, NOW, but what about then? Seemingly, nothing was done. The other thing you are forgetting, is the magnitude of an attack on a US embassy. You trying to tell me that Obama would have limited knowledge on such an event? No, he would have intimate knowledge on that event.

My thing now, as of today, is SOMEONE in his administration went AGAINST the intelligence assessment of the CIA. The only intelligence agency that had (as we know of) physical boots on the ground. I don't think this is a mole, I think this is a cover-up tactic to ensure the President has a "clean" record (which he does not) of "terrorist" attacks, which would've given Romney, SuperPACs, and the public a HUGE amount of "talking points" on why Obama SHOULD NOT have a second term. That, in itself, is motive for this, and makes perfect sense.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts